Thursday, July 30, 2026

MINIONS & MONSTERS ( 2026 )

I went to see this today, July 21st, 2026, a Bargain All-Day Tuesday, here at the Century 14 Vallejo, in Vallejo, CA, for the 2:40 p.m. showing in Auditorium 12, B-6. The price of admission was $6.75. I brought a packet of Wyler's® Light Kiwi Lime mix to flavor my 20 oz ( 591 ml ) bottle of Iced Dasani® Water. I also snuck-in a fully-cooked, Frozen Hot 🔥 Jalapeño Sausage and 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs to snack on. 🤤  Is that a Frigid Sausage & a couple of Large Eggs in your Pants or are you just happy to see me? 🤣 🤣 🤣  I just love wearing Cargo Pants. 😁 😁 😁

-

This movie starts off at a movie museum where a tour guide tells the crowd about the Minions' rise to Hollywood fame in its Silent Era before "talkies" became De Rigueur. Whereupon, they lose their fame just like how some actors and actresses lost their fame, too, with the advent of the "talkies."

The Minions then decide to make their own Monster movie without knowing that the green spellbook Genie Goomi is a True Bad Guy hell-bent on conquering the world! The Minions unwittingly have Goomi recruit 2 other Bad Guy Monsters. Bad Gal Irene, another monster, is also released. With their cover blown, the monsters go on a terror rampage. New friend Space Robot Dort, on a date with the human Debbie, runs back to his apartment with her in tow. Dort reappears to help the Minions.

-

I like the Giant Cyclops and "Lego" Bricks scene.

The Mummy scene is funny, too.

And so is the Shark 🦈 and Baby Seal 🦭 scene. Which hints at what Goomi actually is!

For the most part, this Minions movie just pays homage to the Silent Era.

https://youtu.be/p_rWMxSfeb8?si=KkmMze7VCDJLzjwP

The 2015 prequel wherein the Minions were in search of the Ultimate Bad Guy then found Gru and the 2022 follow-up sequel are much better than this one. 🧐 I was actually Dozing Off And On during the Last Act. 🫤 My Neck Pain was the only thing that kept me from falling asleep! 😴 💤 😪

-------

🎲 TIDBITS 🎲 

Today, Sunday, July 26th, 2026 ...

I went to the Planet Fitness Gym for Aerobics, Core and Functional Mobility Stretches before I went to take a shower. Then, I walked to the DD's Discount Store to look at their Cookware and to see if they have anything for me to buy in their Men's Clothing Department. Nothing ....  😕

I made a Pot of Popcorn when I got home before I went back to working on this blog. But I soon fell asleep! 😴

-------

Today, Monday, July 27th, 2026 ...

I woke up to a Super Excellent, Wonderful Start of The Day❗☺️❗

My Blogsite finally Reached & Went
Past The Million Mark‼️🥳‼️ 
I Could Not Have Done It WITHOUT Your 
Help❗Thank You, EVERYONE‼️🤗‼️

To celebrate, I decided to wear one of my new Medical Scrubs shirt, the dark grey one. 🙂 I don't like the V-Neck design of it, for "modesty" reasons. I'll need to wear a Shirt under it OR ... slap on a pair of Nipple Pasties--the Patriotic kind❗😜❗

Later on, I went to the Admiral Callaghan Lane Chase Bank in the Target 🎯 Shopping center to cash my Cheque. Then, I walked to the opposite end of the Parking Lot to shop at the Dollar Tree Store. I bought a bottle of Iron Supplement tablets and a Beef Jerky to snack on later when I watch today's Secret Movie Series' Advanced Screening.

Then, I went to the Century 14 Vallejo on Plaza Drive to reserve a seat. I asked the Box Office Ticket Seller if she knew what the secret movie will be. She said that she doesn't know but that it's Rated R and is 100 Minutes long. I was Today Years Old when I got Smart and used Google A.I. to search any upcoming movies that fit such limited parameters.🤓  This Is What It Came Up With:
Stick With Gramps And You Will Be 
Constantly Learning New
Stuff‼️👴‼️

I told the ticket seller and the security guard about it before I walked across the Parking Lot to the Five Below to buy a pair of BOGO Deal T-Shirts and a Purple 🟣 Soapdish to color-coordinate with my other Planet Fitness Gym stuff. The shirts were no longer on sale. 🙁👎 I asked the cashier to pick one of the 3 that I brought up for me. She chose the one that says, "It's A Bad Day To Be A Weiner!" 😄  Hey, wait a minute ... was she trying to tell me something⁉️🙎‍♂️⁉️

And it was time to go to the local CSAA Office to pay on my Car Insurance.

I had plenty of time to work some more on this blog so I went to the Admiral Callaghan Lane Target 🎯 Shopping Center's McDonald's Restaurant for a Large (un)Sweet Tea. I brought my own Sugar Substitute. I was lucky enough to find a shady spot to park my Saturn SC-1 in. 👌

The Road Crew is almost done with this project 
to accommodate traffic for when the new
Costco Shopping Center will finally 
be open to the Public. But they
now have traffic going in 
either direction. ↔️
Europeans, please take note: McDonald's Restaurants no longer have refills
because Many Low-Life
FREE--LOADERS  Were 
taking advantage of it!

Just now, at 5:32 p.m., a black man, pushing a baby stroller ( accompanied by his baby mama, a toddler and a baby ) entered the lobby with his Ghetto Blaster on Full Blast❗🔊  I Don't Know Why The Management Doesn't Do Something About This Kind Of Sensory Intrusion‼️🙎‍♂️‼️
This Is The F()€K!NG Culprit❗🤬❗

-------

Today, Tuesday, July 28th, 2026 ...

I decided to stay home to relax and get news updates.

-------

Today, Wednesday, July 29th, 2026 ...

I went to the York & Marin Streets GROCERY OUTLET BARGAIN MARKET to look for stuff to buy.

They have a $ale on this new kind of Protein
Popcorn. KHLOUD® by Khloe Kardashian.
There are 3 flavors on display: Mild
Cheddar, Spicy and Dill ( L to R ).
It's something new to sneak
into a movie theatre. 😉
I bought 1 of each of
the Spicy & Dill.

I bought a jar of Fix & Fogg® Protein Peanut Butter, a Hydration Drink, a bottle of Bertolli® Light Olive Oil for cooking, 2 small tins of Sauce for $0.17 each ( worth a try 🤑 ) and two 4-Packs of OWYN® Plant Protein supplement ( complete Amino Acids ).

Then, I stopped at the Sonoma Boulevard Planet Fitness Gym for a 12-Minute session on the Elliptical Strider w/ Arm Rowers, 10 minutes on the Rowing Machine, 23 minutes on the Peloton Bike, 5 minutes on the Treadmill and a 3-Minute walk outside of the gym to cool off.

I sat at the Guest Table to use their Wi-Fi while I work some more on this blog. I should be home by 11:30 pm to try out the new popcorns. 🍿👌🤤

-------

Today, Thursday July 30th, 2026 ...

I decided to save the KHLOUD Popcorns as Snacks for when I go see movies on the Big Screen.🍿😐🥤

Then, I worked at finishing this blog before I go to the Planet Fitness Gym sometime this evening.

-------

🟤 LOCAL 🟤 


Yup, I KNOW About The Potholes❗🫨❗
https://abc7news.com/post/pothole-problems-vallejo-ranks-having-worst-roads-bay-area/18168175/

https://youtu.be/r7ZwzP8epo0?si=nkr9q6dPb5XRpD5E


💩 CLUSTERFUCKNIA 💩 


Get Rid Of GNATYA 🍜! Deport The
Election STEALER‼️😡‼️
Xavier BASURA, what 
a fitting name❗
( Don't You Just Love How I Come
Up With Such Names? 😁 )
https://youtu.be/9gike0k58LQ?si=41g_HnYWish6Lwg4

How Could You Not "Love" This Mafia Family⁉️🤷‍♂️⁉️ I Would Have Liked To Have A Private Audience With THE GOUDAFATHER‼️😉‼️
https://youtu.be/n1p3iyNw_aQ?si=OHthgx44DZ26308v
It's Gouda 🧀 For You❗😀❗

💪😎👍
https://youtube.com/shorts/GghJDzCuSnM?is=Il6ixnCwa1i_Ycy5


⚧️ WHOLLYWEIRD & LOONIES 🤡 

🍿👌🤓👍🥤
https://youtu.be/-U_t1q3F3NE?si=NuD9bkyLsSS5h_dk

https://youtu.be/dVt-3YAu6xY?si=85b1OxV3LpgHhi5t

TDS, much ...? 🫤
https://youtube.com/shorts/QmycQeh-FcM?is=t-_0l5MISJq_lG2-

Nixon's Watergate is NOTHING compared to barry odumbass soetoro's obamagate‼️🖕😡🖕‼️
https://youtu.be/_amOFaKfDCs?si=SvcfEwetY2cbJKGG


🫴 BLMers 💵 


BLACK LIES MAKE Race Relations Worse❗
https://youtube.com/shorts/3xFVnCbSRos?is=njU6EeleB88vDCvd

But Later, Many will also do the same thing and move to such communities. Unfortunately, their kids will have Unruly and Rebellious Friends who'll visit and bring over with them their Counter Culture to Disturb the Peace! It's the same story repeated countless times and will continue to be repeated. If the town or city officials don't enforce strict community rules but are Intimidated, Coerced and/or Guilt-Shamed into enforcing "politically-correct" policies, such communities will slowly take a gradual turn for the worse! I've visited some libraries in Oakland, Alameda, San Leandro, Vallejo and Benicia, and have also pored through photographic history records of San Francisco to realize the pattern: These places were predominantly White Communities up until less than a century ago! "There goes the neighborhood" is a sarcastic idiom born out of FACTUAL Observation. It is not centered on "skin color" but rather on Deeply Ingrained Counter-Culture Mindsets which also extend to Politics and Religion, this is ME talking from a Sociology and Cultural Anthropology Student's POV. As I've said it before, Diversity Is Anarchy! A Religio-GeoPolitically Homogeneous Society IS A PEACEFUL SOCIETY‼️🧐✌️‼️
https://youtu.be/00pvYps_DFk?is=ckqFdeSTDzOjLn4h


🏃🏾‍♂️ ILLEGALS🏃🏽‍♀️


https://youtu.be/BYaebD5F1KQ?si=9JGJzoGIFfTmnv1j

https://youtu.be/zu-IJIJXUs8?si=U1vX2vXpre2tBjON

https://youtu.be/0sopSsKh74w?si=xXzyIa6RVaYg4S3z


🥷🏾 JIHADISTS 🥷🏽


Why put this somali pirate FRAUDSTER, illegal alien Jihadist in Federal Prison for 28 Years on US Citizen TAXPAYERS' MONEY⁉️🤬⁉️ Just send this POS back to SH!THOLE OUT-HOUSE somalia Where He Crawled Out From‼️🖕😡🖕‼️ Otherwise, some DEMON-crat GRABBERnor will pardon this POS later on‼️🖕😠👎‼️
https://youtu.be/wv5EZLEEvXc?si=QVAroxYiHabWdvho

https://youtu.be/X44aeNvSKDA?si=VS7DzyZNRvxQD2fh

https://youtu.be/2wGaLAKIwDo?si=vtxiZVLXZUym4FKk

‼️👌🤓👍‼️
https://youtu.be/gWzMa24pIsc?si=fVfqLX7QlZzL9Toy


🇺🇸 NATIONAL 🦅 


I would have to side with the Law on this one. But, to her credit, she proved to be good at using a pew-pew! 😏 🎯
https://youtu.be/zLXY7Wv3tbk?si=6GXoXAdhRdbntkqb

https://youtu.be/RLH4dYfo9-g?si=CVdFKTR5VI3DJ5uM


https://opr.news/756fb17e260728en_us?link=1&client=opera


👨🏻‍⚕️MAHA 🏋️‍♂️ 


https://youtube.com/shorts/VGvuEc_tLQY?is=MRVG9uxV--LNlp7u

https://youtu.be/AcUCvI7CEHI?si=KOXEPN4XnGugefgx

https://youtu.be/ShlGfBW-js4?si=ZwPOAQkWgs8tZ2kF

https://youtu.be/k8Ci-CVTjXo?si=mP4j9VKefw6CXGkZ

https://youtube.com/shorts/U-2aR7v784A?is=MoGTuwBlVV-bYVhr


💪 MAGA 😎 


https://youtu.be/xCLpHKCicJA?si=EsxciLUwoGPRMj6y

https://youtube.com/shorts/5l1VLbBlFjM?is=8G9WZ5K3mxjJ3rf4

https://youtu.be/OTf4Kxfvc9w?si=dVU3NXqU4mlmxur9

https://youtu.be/8sW5GxBLWX8?si=zJ73GzlBogfUvG4S

https://youtu.be/RwNgZAEZ2cw?si=C-X0ghJI9s06bCxD

https://youtu.be/ytiQjz5G1eA?si=ds20YyoNAv0d18dI


🌎 AMERICAS 🌎


https://youtu.be/1F7l6whJ4ns?si=2eLElSyG8QOmV6of

https://youtu.be/DU8Ovb0SQD4?si=0C8_s1uvJZIrQ8nq

https://youtu.be/mSW_zPj6wcA?si=FoaS-aFoHLhyje6N

https://youtu.be/nZ7cDZtfGpA?si=33MFiSgy-AEp9YHB

https://youtu.be/CXxUHoyCjA4?si=45RGdqWVgC3VrGs6

https://youtu.be/nazIRI7fPQ4?si=mOD9kkI75KMX23NP

https://youtu.be/HfqOQQPgMtU?si=S3iCJiIrcvrvFXjw


-------

🌏 ASIA, AUSTRALASIA & chy-nah 🌏 


🙁🙏😢
https://youtu.be/XbvTktkKXDg?si=DM7jzZHOT2iex08w

https://youtu.be/8gR3gZoX-gI?si=XheBnMve0-cU-ycd

🙁🙏😢
https://youtu.be/iXRrkuRLkgc?si=q_d6-kWyaPzv5zAu

What follows are subjects which were not covered in my World Religions Class that I am sharing with you now. I hope that you find it fascinating and learn from it as I have. 🙂

https://youtu.be/RfY5UtgrtrQ?si=wldjrLpOiKFWl8xP

https://youtu.be/T7VGZHQWswY?si=QD6i4pCqivqHW_GX

https://youtu.be/x4WESREpk4c?si=vzBuTT4EYI3tkllS

Sanatana ( Vaidika ) Dharma:
https://youtu.be/7fEhukGI9Mw?si=hq4wTMirHnbOrA1S

https://youtu.be/fgTNY4qCd-c?si=jFm4qTJWVZrjUcwc

https://youtu.be/NZ1F2eAy7e4?si=a4ct_yHLnUprHwJE

https://youtu.be/18y-u7C41jc?si=O6hzFAUfWly_Zbp9

https://youtu.be/S-YNatNByYs?si=ZIEQBA-ZX-N3LaoS

https://youtu.be/fkznH_Nov-E?si=FZej2uCvLVqJQwYz
-------

🇬🇧 UK & EUROPE 🇪🇺 


https://youtu.be/mYqN0dOXNVg?is=IpCLtwuRu7gLwbrk

https://opr.news/2d09db8f260727en_us?link=1&client=opera

Oh, look! 👀 Yet another Jihadists' Trojan WHORES of islam wannabe. 😒👎
https://youtu.be/GGWFPqqR-YM?si=yvd1-dyORheQK5QL

Once the Jihadists are allowed to establish shari'a law, they'll enact their "anti-blasphemy law" with the sole purpose of Killing Your Men & Boys and making Trojan WHORES of your Women & Girls❗

‼️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿‼️🇩🇪‼️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿‼️
Newsflash: islam is not a religion!
It's an ideology in disguise. 🥸
https://youtu.be/ecisSIEeva4?si=-_jD3eHQngM6cWYF

https://youtu.be/GF8boxo9dsI?si=GmutoTvp3CefDD5B

https://youtu.be/M6YmlK4quPY?si=DZCICNTEbFmGUPRS

https://youtu.be/E72WM_Z-m54?si=RjL_HFWtX-VcPVPe

Any JIHADIST Invasion NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH MILITARILY‼️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿‼️🇪🇸‼️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿‼️ I checked your law regarding the ownership of Guns. You Have The Right To Have Guns For Hunting Reasons--'just stating The Obvious❗🤨❗ "Dirty sanchez" is an American slang that you Spaniards should look up! 
https://youtu.be/iSPRq2Bxcu0?si=PKCaRTLviqfFN7Py


"(A) habit of enduring instead of living."
https://youtu.be/LC6sr9APBxQ?si=IubXqwBnVT5P-x__

https://youtu.be/uk0T3Rln8Dc?si=39uR8J5zZgGNzAwL

https://youtu.be/IwKoPlt1tUs?si=QYbUS_BsFxfeocPD


🇷🇺 RUSSIA & UKRAINE 🇺🇦 


https://youtu.be/pyKDKMBCQec?si=x4hBQJ_GUU2O9xkT

https://youtu.be/va6Pj87DECs?si=KG1dkSVmmudHajZ0

https://stories-d.apexnews.com/news/detail/0be4ba54d1b39734a9052c059c3d2d0a?app_version=5.0+%28Linux%3B+Android+10%3B+K%29+AppleWebKit&country=us&entry_id=5512dd7c260729en_us&language=en&request_id=DETAIL_EXPLORE_4b25d005-7f41-421a-94ca-6ce76c916843&features=162129586587566601&gaid=85e4f64e-f201-460c-b412-6edea69d5fdf&abgroup=MT-3381&client=opera&like_count=14&uid=36f06c7882f65549c5ebcb540d86a82505128193

https://youtu.be/BkFGsTIX48s?si=RxL0wuAHX39ZGlmP

https://youtu.be/qebyzZYPVMQ?si=JU4-Fx2rxXaeGMy_

https://youtu.be/zDQUkz8rWPk?si=7LBOawNGQsqKSgOa

-------

🌍 JIHAD 🗡️ 


https://youtu.be/KyIL6uYP34Y?si=13xpx9CPzEiec2Zu

So, Ishmael got himself painfully circumcised for nothing! No wonder the Muslims in the Southern Philippines are NOT circumcised---In Protest Of The Lost Inheritance❗😠👎❗ Ishmael was circumcised when he was 13 years old and had to live with the memory of THAT PAIN his whole life! Isaac ( with the Chosen Foreskin ) was circumcised when he was 8 days old and NEVER remembered the trauma of the procedure; and day 8th is the perfect time to be circumcised because the Immune System is at its Best on that day ( 'like I said, the Chosen One! 😒 ). My brother and I can empathize with Ismael because my ~7 years old brother and my ~12 years old self were both circumcised; AND THE DAMN LOCAL ANESTHETIC DID NOT WORK‼️😖‼️ And to Rub Salt To Our Personal Injury, our parents selected--of all days!🙄--The Philippine Independence Day to liberate us from our repressive Foreskins‼️🤬‼️ To all of the Pinoys out there, go celebrate YOUR Philippine Independence Day all you damn like! But my brother and I will just sit it out‼️😠👎‼️
https://youtu.be/akKhmN2LqNw?si=SwZMcTvkSsbcnfQo

https://youtu.be/ExUvCJMjnb0?si=60ZYxKXlNzEsUj25

https://youtu.be/gXzdIyfb5cE?si=yJGVCJlPtz7LPBHR

https://youtu.be/CaqDesRNwCU?si=f_xA05X8WrJhvyP8

https://youtu.be/STlBkPo8JKw?si=IwIdbEdXPBe784_V

https://youtu.be/VMfBsqyLrg4?si=8LpknIszQyd9_hJr

https://youtu.be/H_CWmE2qZNA?si=uYgZsf6sqAiqPHYO

https://youtu.be/bZ76xSRGtrg?si=pMmpURpCvY4VUaJM


Please use Google Translate and enable Caption to follow along in English. ( "Price of Dignity in the  [ Feces ] of Easy Money." 🙁 )
https://youtu.be/t8UWMXa3b3Y?si=NSaLCoesnjWQhfNq

This is a shorter version on the same subject of Coprophilia, as the one right above. 👆
https://youtu.be/rGxcCokDzPI?si=ogLa9-SrjetAa7V4

https://youtu.be/S9JwmB7tdaw?si=XM957lbVXSeOjwQ1

https://youtu.be/7uULJMdc-j4?si=heErJ0-ZZzsRyUVf

https://youtu.be/Yc6VtXSLqko?si=7PinEgES98MDLscS

https://youtu.be/wxC1L1cBVjs?si=TvMp-69U3kA30Qb4

https://youtu.be/PIjCJypMltQ?si=Mw6VdbUQtQBdtsml

https://youtu.be/ePBbV8xNRtI?si=2a0EVU_rUBnFDKG8

This Is Likely The Inspiration Needed By The Homosexual Terrorist That I Mentioned In My MICHAEL Post On July 17th, 2026--OR WHAT INSPIRED THIS EVIL GENIUS❗👿❗ Either way, try enjoying your "72 virgins" in FLACCIDise without your Frank & Beans handy‼️😈‼️
https://youtu.be/SQBklEbHo3k?si=JeV1PpM-3rA0oZsz

https://youtu.be/eOFnUwq4TNY?si=aE8TRiZoAuzUF9F_

'Not what you think! Click Bait❗🪤 ❗
https://youtu.be/oJ7y9xdGZm0?si=pa7Aj-LMIqaoHpNO


For A Daily Update 👇 Click This 🔗 Link 


www.TheReligionOfPeace.com

-------

🙅🏾‍♂️ EX-MOSLEMS 🙅🏽‍♀️


THE FRENCH CONNECTION:

This is originally in French. Use Google Translate. Then, turn-on English Caption and slow down the speed to 0.5X because he speaks fast.
https://youtu.be/B8znT7qx17E?si=2G9WnqirxkQD9uP2

https://youtu.be/kd8eGu3liGg?si=k6D5jIvPVkEv9McZ

https://youtu.be/NKse8yisDKE?si=UEAF_RaCOdbUkqRm


✝️ CHRISTIANS ✝️


As I've said it in the previous post, the church needs to dial down its canonization process‼️🤨👎‼️ "No One Comes To The Father Except Through" my mommy! If this is the "gospel" that you believe in, you're a 👉marianite👈❗🧐❗
https://youtu.be/Tf_-NXjK9H0?si=H_wGRabMS5LgTAuN

WHOREshippers of Mammon❗
https://youtu.be/LxpQxN5DodE?si=MkpGHf-L4ZbVR2sW

https://youtu.be/5ZKZdINRUuA?si=VTMYjgV_S5TEPfxy

"Giving from Fullness, not Lack."
https://youtu.be/1V86q8V-fwY?si=WWjXne6QnNcr3P2x

https://youtu.be/F6nzF2Knlb8?si=xHfczSnNDCYATdnb


✡️ MESSIANICS ✡️


https://youtu.be/Vk3VC_pGhSA?si=chbzLXHjSCpXFpsh

https://youtu.be/Rqb_6wM0qls?si=I0YA-diuI7ShrwHb

https://youtu.be/GuuXA-w4e38?si=2KOC4dI3NHYJ7-D7

https://youtu.be/lM2QZ4NbDzk?si=KT3FHA0II8nlNZo9

Sometime ago, I mentioned that I was given a Sword 🗡️ in 3 blog posts, I believe.  I guess that it's all that I need since it represents The Word of God ( "Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God." Deuteronomy 8:3 & Matthew 4:4 and Revelation 1:16, 2:16, 19:15 & 19:21 )
https://youtu.be/yqLGww3io18?si=1wJ6v_5vu7gmd78Y

https://youtu.be/WTKYHH9JINU?si=xmekjrMgVXRfVBHQ


🕎 JEWS 🕎


A very Important Lesson To Learn❗📝🧐❗ By the way, the Jews have 72 Names for God; and the Messianics have 108 Names for God  🙏 But I just use Adonai Jehovah for my own Spiritual Needs.
https://youtu.be/inKoox6nfbM?si=LYpnJzMGr8BSthi-

https://youtu.be/jXnSbcwZrjs?si=JSAcjt9CWNTY9tS5

This Is A Good Video To Watch. It ends with the Angel Gabriel meeting with the Priest Zechariah in the Temple to tell him that his wife Elizabeth will have a son empowered by the Spirit of Elijah.
https://youtu.be/PO6n7D7hcrM?si=tfpsAh43zWkG7FZT

😐
https://youtu.be/E8VBkAYG1e0?si=iStySxcbE4Abgljt

https://youtu.be/W4FRAyuvrqM?si=Ry8Bojkf9JlZXj-J

https://youtu.be/WzzBa27-aLA?si=qa1zf5u3FhPYUFdF

I was comparing notes with my Persian-Jew college classmate about this particular entry in the Old Testament, how I found it greatly disturbing. She agreed with me. I mean, the Israelites didn't practice Human Sacrifice ( Well, not always 😒 Leviticus 20:1-5 ). I dug deeper into this subject until I came upon the most logical explanation by an Old Testament Scholar. Back then, Israelites achieved "immortality" through Progeny. This Was Her Sacrifice, To Be Cut Off From The Living By Taking The Vow Which Runs Contrary To God's Command In The Garden Of Eden To Be Fruitful And Multiply! Still, it does not give consolation to us Present Day Readers of her FATE because of a careless vow made by her father Jephthah. 🙁
https://youtu.be/ob142gcTJPg?si=syNfV5FT-DsDkuDx
She EFFECTIVELY ERASED Her Own Bloodline!
Which is why she, along with her friends,
went into mourning.  And not for her
own self but her Future Generations.
❗👆❗🤨❗👇❗🤨❗👆❗
Contrast this with the Sacrifice 
Desired By Herodias‼️
As well, Those Who Rape And Kill 
Women  and  Girls  Are  All
Commiting Genocide❗
Specifically, GENDERCIDE‼️
It Should Be Treated As A 
Crime Punishable 
By DEATH! ⚖️

The "Fire Sacrifice," in this context is SYMBOLIC.
"I will never marry," is the Key Declaration. The
Prophets Samuel ( 1st 15:22 ) & Hosea ( 6:6 ),
and Yeshua Ha'Mashiach ( 9:13 & 12:7 )
all Demand Mercy, Not Sacrifice ‼️

https://youtu.be/y741QbT1YEo?si=qO2-0zL7r2y2t7th


💣 FAKEstenians 🧨 


https://youtu.be/hrN91axbTLc?si=LngAX3PT77PXnSWp

Abraham settled in what is now Israel approximately 1,900 Years BCE. So, the "Finders Keepers" rule of thumb applies. The Romans led by Pompey conquered Israel in 63 BCE. The very same Romans who renamed the area Syria Palaestina. And the very same Romans who exclaimed, "Victori sunt Spolia" i.e. The Spoils of War belong to the Victor. Time and again, Israel won its Wars against the Arabs. Why Is Israel Denied The Spoils Of War?
https://youtu.be/Y-OKn_i5TRI?si=32E2_YjEdNPq4F1x
https://youtu.be/Y-OKn_i5TRI?si=9Q-EudjxQOSe7tly

https://youtu.be/wVL55wyatuA?si=RFK9WVxS-twDq6yr


-------

🍲 FOOD RECIPES 👨‍🍳


https://youtu.be/j1r1DttMhKU?si=n962McA3Kt7lFQOD

"Conspicuous Consumption," in every sense of it❗
https://youtu.be/GOnJb1tm_cQ?si=YOctUFqD0l0I1_rf

https://youtu.be/Hxw1WI_vuLU?si=j_8SE8KxFVfr5pvR

How does Mark remain skinny❓🤔❓
https://youtu.be/XmMoGRI0k2c?si=AdI2iDvxnOveEdSn


😄 HUMOR 🤣 


                       👇     👇 🔍👀 😉 😄 😁 😆 😂 🤣
https://youtu.be/ii0f0jzXQ3U?si=0zlBHnJ_Im5Tix8f

https://youtu.be/-cGGvGW2K94?si=AkTOJLPvjee2qswf


🧳 TRAVEL & HISTORY 🛫 


https://youtu.be/xsYWDpZOY9M?si=QJmLHQ27d3efDRjz

https://youtu.be/fz8Okn0pCDM?si=a2F-d88oZ0hFay5v

https://youtu.be/feDuKJzNrQM?si=3ZyYpOeAXq0bUqNp


🛠️ DIY, ARTS 🎨 & HOBBIES 🖌️ 


https://youtu.be/fslgD3VHykI?si=Yg3tL6whmT6bl9uW

https://youtu.be/mUoj_DGsOZY?si=1T4SfXRx2m6b2NA9

ATTENTION: My European Readers, forget the cooling DIY Hack above! Just get a Vornado Fan. I have one at home, and It Really Works❗👌☺️👍❗


⚗️ S.T.E.M. 🛰️


A Woman After My Own Heart❗😍❗
https://youtu.be/V7GKFmAbTB8?is=hDKjMBm5p8AebdVT

https://youtu.be/tV8M737QPa0?si=eFaUvABntIhjUh0M

FORD = Fix Or Replace Daily! 😡
https://youtu.be/NUd2pMu96xM?si=x3PMO9SPSuqkfzc_

'Like I Say, CLUSTERFUCKNIA‼️🖕🤬🖕‼️
https://youtu.be/3IKq_w5RhRU?si=glVomaMJI2ZjnU30

https://youtu.be/ycI5x8xcH8M?si=dIUCyPEXCrSzuH-5

https://youtu.be/cjshhV3mbtU?si=AQfRefyLCNaPrqAY

https://youtu.be/z6KRcBsLGJs?si=UZF_v9AWt7OthBJc


👹 SUPERNATURAL, 🛸 UFO 👽 & PARANORMAL 🧌 


https://youtu.be/MpYwNBnMCYc?si=kdV8zwnUt3nnswoS

https://youtu.be/1WeE1VK0jb8?si=GC4EYwVGrVMYJsTv

https://youtu.be/seJSm-vD9OA?si=mqTYyxlWxmLZwPbv


🦖 CRYPTIDS & ANIMALS 🦘 


https://youtu.be/zOW-8yu-Mec?si=322nQo123tlyUtXs

https://youtu.be/Qb3N8tabAuk?si=VvmBz3PEmWj4DMTL

https://youtu.be/r3V3hAqyzBo?si=TwChd2ZPUE117LYe


😺 PETS 🐶 


https://youtu.be/l8J_Hu5VIQE?si=XwK-qbkQNcu0rhri

https://youtu.be/c0gq9DGUPFw?si=qDLs3EB1w4XFAO1b

https://youtu.be/uL1rcCwuqYk?si=pYZ5TzgljjLHcTw5

https://youtu.be/9tJcXPqNawE?si=KqwtyTL13dOOtbXJ

https://youtu.be/U1rU7BmmLUg?si=8gITsw6EbKU5vTDT

-------

Here are Sunday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:



Here are Monday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:



Here are Tuesday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:



Here are Wednesday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:



And here are Today's ( Thursday from 7/29/'26 @ 5 pm to 7/30/'26 @ 5 pm ) 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners. Drumroll 🥁 please ....


Congratulations to Singapore for 
winning in 1st place!
🎉🎆🏆🎇🎊
🇸🇬🥇🇸🇬
❗❗
Congratulations to Vietnam for 
winning in 2nd place!
🇻🇳🥈🇻🇳
❗❗
Congratulations to Brazil for 
winning in 3rd place!
🇧🇷🥉🇧🇷
❗❗
Congratulations to India for 
winning in 4th place!
🇮🇳🏅🇮🇳
❗❗
Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 5th place!
🇺🇲🎖️🇺🇸
❗❗
Congratulations to Argentina for 
winning in 6th place!
🇦🇷💐🇦🇷
❗❗
Congratulations to Bangladesh for 
winning in 7th place!
🇧🇩💐🇧🇩
❗❗
Congratulations to France for 
winning in 8th place!
🇫🇷💐🇫🇷
❗❗
Congratulations to Germany & Pakistan 
for both tying in 8th place!
🇩🇪 💐 🇵🇰
❗💐❗
❗❗
Congratulations to Saudi Arabia for 
winning in 9th place!
🇸🇦💐🇸🇦
❗❗
Congratulations to the Philippines 
for winning in 10th place!
🇵🇭💐🇵🇭
❗❗
Congratulations to Indonesia for 
winning in 11th place!
🇲🇨💐🇲🇨
❗❗
Congratulations to Spain for 
winning in 12th place!
🇪🇸💐🇪🇸
❗❗
Congratulations to Chile and Ukraine 
 for both tying in 13th place!
🇨🇱💐🇺🇦
❗❗
Congratulations to Türkiye for 
winning in 14th place!
🇹🇷💐🇹🇷
❗❗
And congratulations to Venezuela and to
South Africa for tying in 15th place!
🇻🇪 💐 🇿🇦
❗💐❗
❗❗
Lastly, a Heartfelt 🌹 Appreciation to the 
542 VPN Racers that participated in 
Today's Race To The Finish‼️ 

Thanks to all of the countries states and entities that participated in Today's Race To The Finish! 🏁          🛣️          🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment