Thursday, August 20, 2026

KONG VS MEGACOCK ( 2026 )

 
-

This reminds me of the N-95 Mask that hospital 
staff was required to wear during their shifts.
The N-95 is designed to filter the TB Bacterium 
which is many times bigger than a Virus!
Ordinary people were told to wear a mask 😷 
that can't even do a good job of filtering out
Pollen❗ Hospital staff had to have their
N-95s for the entirety of their shifts in
a poorly ventilated indoor setting‼️
( even during breaks & nap time )
Doesn't it follow that the hospital staff which
died of COVID did so because of the stress,
heavy breathing AND ... Carbon Dioxide
Metabolic waste they were forced to 
Breathe In? Ordinary people who fell for
the mask mandate didn't die of Carbon
Dioxide poisoning because their own 
masks could not keep a good seal
over their Noses but, instead,
weakened their own Immune Systems to 
the point that their bodies became a
Breeding Ground for the Virus to 
get stronger and produce more 
Variants and Mutations that
are more anti-viral resistant?
As for the Intubated Patients, they Died
because they were kept Intubated for
Over Two Weeks, which I believe, is
what Respiratory Therapists are 
Instructed not to do to the
Patients in their care❗

"... legendary creature that has traversed its 
ages, uncaptured and unbowed. Some
never seen. And some once seen
... never forgotten❗😳❗

I have 2 questions: 1.) Why does Astronaut 
Haskell always have his Hands on his 
Hips? 2.) Why are both astronauts
still in their spacesuits inside
of their Spaceship? 🚀 

FYI: Space Exploration 3,000 years from
now encourages Sexual Harassment.
 
"... You guys, this is crazy.  Smash that 'LIKE'
Button if you wanna see more Megacock."

The Lone Gas ⛽ Station in the
whole stretch of Area 51. 😏



"Mind Blowing!" The trip in question is 
A Psychedelic Trip❗😒👎❗

A bj kammy type of orifice performance?



"No Kong, no Megacock." 😜

The search for the missing Kong is on!

Why does this wheelchair-bound👨🏼‍🦽 satan
look so, so very familiar to me❓🤷‍♂️❓
And why is he in a wheelchair? 🤔 
Should I even mention that he
is butt-naked!? Attention,
Nudists, this is the
god that you
"worship" when you get butt-naked in the Sun!


"I've seen countless mythical creatures and legendary beasts, but never one as mighty as you.
My eternal iron grip on the collective soul of mankind ..."
"... will truly usher in a new era 
of hell on earth."



The Command & Control is on a Psychedelic"moon trip!"  🍄🥴 🍄

For a Megacock, he sure crows
like a Castrati❗😏❗

The fight is between 2 Kung Fu Masters' styles, Gorilla Style versus Chicken Style. But--really--all that Kong had to do in order to beat Megacock was to use his Gorilla Grip and "Choke the Chicken!" Death via Foul Play. 😉

There's a Bonus Scene after the Ending Credits with an astronaut playing the piano in full gear--Gloves and All❗🤦‍♂️❗

The Crowds in the Disaster Scenes needed more Panicked Voices during said events. 🤨

And the Writer/Director of this movie comes across as a Gutter-Brained, Potty-Mouth. 😒👎

Hah, just as I thought❗🧐❗


-------

🎲 TIDBITS 🎲 

Tonight, Monday, August 10th, 2026 ...

I went to the BofA on Springs Road to open a credit card 💳 account.

Then, after getting gas ⛽ for my Saturn SC-1, I went to the Admiral Callaghan Lane GROCERY OUTLET BARGAIN MARKET to look for Vegan Protein items to buy. They have this new kind of "margarine" made from Avocado 🥑 Oil. It's non-inflammatory. I bought one to try since a tub is only sold for $4.99!  🤑 I also bought a new kind of Cheese Spread, a canister of Pea Protein Powder supplement & a bag of Brown Rice Protein Powder supplement to mix together in a 1:1 ratio for a Complete Protein Vegan Meal substitute. I also bought a loaf of Keto Bread 🍞 They don't have the kind of Peanut Butter that I need to mix with my Quaker Oats. For the Peanut Butter, I'll have to go to the York & Marin Streets GROCERY OUTLET BARGAIN MARKET in a couple of days or so. 😕

I bought one to try because ... why not? 🤷‍♂️
I'll have to buy some more since this
will go well with my Quaker Oats.
You can actually make "Morning 
Oats" without cooking it. You
just need to put it in any 
liquid of your choice--
I'm talking non-alcoholic here. 🤨
Leave it in the fridge overnight 
and it will be ready the next
day. But it will be kind of 
runny. Who cares?

-------

Today, Tuesday, August 11th, 2026 ...

I went to Benicia, CA. From what I was told, many people who know me thought that I had passed away. The News Of My Untimely Death Was Greatly Exaggerated❗ I can assure them that I'm still alive and kicking. My Evil Twin Brother, on the other hand .... 😈

I went to BofA on Springs Road to open a credit card account. 💳

I got $7.00 worth of Gas ⛽ at the National Gas Station on Springs Road and Maple Avenue.

Then, I went to the York & Marin Streets GROCERY OUTLET BARGAIN MARKET to look for Excellent Deals❗🤑❗

I was tempted to buy a loaf of this Japanese 
style of bread! 🍞 But I resisted since
I'm watching my health now.

Yesterday, I bought the same one at the other
Grocery Outlet for double the price! I was
so upset that I bought two today❗

I was also upset for buying grits at Wal-Mart
at 3⅓ more that I also bought 1 of this!

I got home and for the first time paid my credit card by 'phone. Otherwise, I would've been fined a delinquent fee. 💸

-------

Today, Wednesday, August, 12th, 2026 ... 

I met 2 other old acquaintances in Benicia and told them to tell everyone that I'm still very much alive!

I swung by the Admiral Callaghan Lane GROCERY OUTLET BARGAIN MARKET to see what I could buy. Here's one that I wanted to buy but didn't because I don't Drink & Drive:
This is actually a Beer Bottle Hider! You unscrew 
the bottom of it and shove in a glass bottle of 
Beer so that you can drink while being
behind the wheel and no cop will
know that you're committing 
a Crime! Cheers❗🍺❗

They have 4 different kinds of Nescafé Coffee that I might buy later on! ☕ 👌

Their Orville Redenbacher® Popcorn still costs twice as much as at the other store! 🤨👎 I just bought a bottle of the Coffee Mate® Zero Sugar Iced Coffee, a Fix & Fogg Protein Peanut Butter and 2 loaves of Keto Bread.

I paid another bill by 'phone, too!👌  I am beginning to like this type of payment since I can save my Postage Stamps for other things. Especially since Postage Stamps do go up in price every single year! 👍

-------

Today, Thursday, August 13th, 2026 ...

My cellphone 📱 went off-line at from 11:00 a.m.! I worried that, perhaps, someone had attacked my blogsite once again❗

My cellphone was still off-line at 3:30 p.m. when I went to a UPS shop to make a copy of my Hyundai Accent's license document and to buy a shipping box. My total came out to $5.55! I said that it must be my lucky day. With that, the Hindu owner just charged me $5.00❗🤑❗


I took a photo of this statue which is just 3 or 4 doors away from the UPS shop. I was hoping that they'd still have Pizza and/or Salad Lunch Buffet. They don't have it anymore. 🙁 I'll check and see if Mountain Mike's Pizza still have their lunch buffet.

It's of the mascot of the Pizza Pirate 
Restaurant arranged facing the
entrance. It used to face
away many years
ago. And it's a 
better mascot than the Domino's Pizza
Noid ( from Annoyed ) which was
sent into the void because it 
was involved in a Crime/Suicide!
Top that, Hamburglar!🤨!
https://priceonomics.com/how-dominos-pizza-lost-its-mascot/

Then, I went to the York & Marin Streets GROCERY OUTLET BARGAIN MARKET to buy some stuff.  And I stopped by my cellphone service provider to see why I still don't have service at 5:00 p.m.!

It was all because of this function: I had
accidentally turned it off--duh❗🤦‍♂️❗

I did So Much on such a Hot & Sunny Day that one of my Left Foot's Toe ( next to the Pinkie Toe ) Blistered❗And at the end of the day, my Pedometer showed such a High Walking 🚶‍♂️Mileage‼️ 

09.68 mi/15.58 km

-------

Today, Friday, August 14th, 2026 ...

I picked Locker # 36, directly across the
Locker Room from Locker # 3.
I came here to do a 15-Minute Quickie
Workout then take a Shower because 
I worked--up quite a Sweat going
about my daily duties & errands.

I made a Pot of Popcorn 🍿 for my last meal of the day when I arrived home. For the topping, I melted butter & coconut oil together in the pot. Then, I sprinkled Chunky Chaat Masala into the oil mixture. It was a new & welcome change from the usual Kernel Seasons® Popcorn Toppers.

-------

Today, Saturday, August 15th, 2026 ...

I went to the Admiral Callaghan Lane GROCERY OUTLET BARGAIN MARKET to find new deals!

I bought all 3 kinds of Nescafé Coffee❗👌

At this price, I bought 2❗🤑❗

I dropped-off my groceries at home, got my gym bag and went to the Gym.
I checked my preferred shower stall before 
I did my workout. It is still not fixed! 😕

I made a Pot of Popcorn and topped it with melted Coconut Oil & Butter ( I don't yet have Ghee ) that's sprinkled with a good amount of Garam Masala. 😋

-------

Today, Sunday, August 16th, 2026 ...

I went looking for another place to drop-off Clothing Donations at. But when I turned left on Solano Avenue from Curtola Parkway, I went down the wrong street because I didn't use my GPS! 🤦‍♂️ And I had to retrace my way on Curtola Parkway but there were no U Turns allowed. When I turned left on Lemon Street, I found out how tight a Turning Radius my Blue Hyundai Accent has--Not As Tight A Radius As My Late Geo Metro's--But Tight Enough To Complete The Turn That Would've Impressed Casual Onlookers/Pedestrians❗😎❗ 

I decided to just go to the York & Marin Streets GROCERY OUTLET BARGAIN MARKET for new bargain deals. There are items that I'd like to buy someday. But, for now, I just made a few purchases:

I stayed in the parking lot to finish this whole 
bag of KHLOUD® Protein Popcorn & drank
1 of the 2 cans of Culture Pop® Wild Berries.
And I made a Pot of Popcorn when I got 
home. I used Chunky Chaat Masala &
Garam Masala in my Coconut Oil/
Butter topping this time around.
I will add Indian Red Pepper 
Powder tomorrow that I'm 
already starting to dread right now❗🥵❗

I couldn't go to the gym tonight because it closes at 9:00 p.m. Friday through Sunday. 😕👎

-------

Today, Monday, August 17th, 2026 ...

I stayed home to get as much of this blog done before going to bed.

I made a Pot of Popcorn and topped it with melted Coconut Oil & Butter and a ¼ Teaspoon of Indian Red Pepper Powder, and a sprinkle of Chunky Chaat Masala & Garam Masala. The Red Pepper Powder gave it a bit of a bite❗🔥 ❗

-------

Today, Tuesday, August 18th, 2026 ...

I added Dark Sesame Seed Oil to my Coconut Oil & Butter Topping for my Pot of Popcorn. I had to sprinkle DAN O's® Seasoning Spicy Low Sodium Zero Calories salt & pepper substitute all over the popcorn for a bit more flavor.

-------

Today, Wednesday, August 19th, 2026 ...

I have some important errands to do. And I need to go to the gym tonight for a quickie workout and a shower. 

Then, it's back to this overdue task:

I have to finish this blog today or tonight or early tomorrow morning❗😕❗

-------

🟤 LOCAL 🟤 


Either the racial/ethnic Description is omitted because It's Understood OR ... PC CULTure doesn't want to offend a certain subgroup to Enable them to further keep on keeping on❗😒❗
https://youtu.be/rdQbUJEVmmM?si=3V-hO2Sh6Fsr27bi

https://youtu.be/uBZNqo6jnMk?si=3uox-50F0YLnQ9JS

I'm well aware of this Drug Gang Wars on East 14th Street ( renamed International Boulevard ), having lived in the area. But I didn't know it well enough to realize how bad it was. 😕
https://youtu.be/gmkc0K0f7Nc?si=aLKwbFejqna-ceK9

I'm today years old when I learned that this city used to be a part of the Contra Costa County❗😲❗The Tribune Tower is a beacon that I'd use whenever I would get lost somewhere in West Oakland. I just look for it then drive a beeline to it and I'd be back in downtown Oakland where I could easily find my way to North Oakland and East Oakland ( South is the city of Alameda ). And people used to be able to go swimming in Lake Merritt.
https://youtu.be/loYXfJnMrgU?si=w8_p0kH8vgcmXeJm


💩 CLUSTERFUCKNIA 💩 


https://youtu.be/Y18oefxPEZc?si=yh-hkkgohXTND4OC

https://youtu.be/1gofAl7ZhL0?si=fctMGtd4g0i7zFG-

SNAFU ( Situation Normal All Fouled Up ): GRABBERnor G.Ruesome's Personal Money Laundering $CAM‼️💸💸💸‼️
https://youtu.be/XiYcriEvhRg?si=nJoFKk76SvY1OvUq

https://www.youtube.com/live/w7Z7ZqPnNFU?si=Gn8uRKTJl2Z0F-yV

https://youtu.be/y4Cf3kVZJOc?si=m4j2gEhs4u_67nv7


⚧️ WHOLLYWEIRD & LOONIES 🤡 


https://youtu.be/FbLWIXLu1Gg?si=a8_xs8rO9g7LhceV

https://youtu.be/_uMQ5DMnFYU?si=MmEIEp94hu3bV752

https://youtu.be/KeA6_lV0Y3s?si=StdqAJT17rtXlo1p

🙏🙁🙏
https://youtu.be/P-KXxK3sbMA?si=SL0s5rcWP-OSiaxD

https://youtu.be/ulE7--gvop4?si=emRZDeF-OAEuZEbT

https://youtu.be/ab2RsuZNmC0?si=5yusb_WkqhL-6yr7

https://youtu.be/DVhsVMZlLM4?si=6JnX69FiunS4kXiH

Da Fresh (mugshot) Prints of Hella-Hood!
https://youtu.be/kaQI01Y6OdY?si=x-Fi7X3YnVvtFr_L

https://youtu.be/uRdbZHxcdT0?si=sQqUXtaT3eg5ehyT

https://youtu.be/jcDhFZ_e1u0?si=Pk3tPFVIuObbdQp7

Deranged Trannies in the Spotlight 
Once Again‼️🖕😠👎‼️

Anti-Trump Fake News Media is finally getting "The Message." 😉
https://youtu.be/YVatKcWas1A?si=7SjddGcdr2sjj5CD

https://youtu.be/6rzmEX3tBek?si=ZoUXvEDfkcwX05qP

Claims "white privilege," says the racially appropriating BLACK fouler❗🙄❗Woman, your "Rug" does not match your "Curtains"‼️🫣‼️
https://youtu.be/oQp8ZXn_MZE?si=Mj7zcUGF3R8fpIIB


🫴 BLMers 💵 

Activist "judge" Baker Let Murderer/Rapist out on bail to rape & kill an Innocent Little Girl❗🖕😡🖕❗

Another of "The Usual" suspects .... 🙄
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1776100773575362/?mibextid=ZZyLBr

A PitBull unLeashedMenaced Wal-Mart shoppers❗ I wouldn't have stood for it as I've already killed a pitbull when 2 of them attacked me ( Sunday, 6/18/'23 ) because of an ASSHOLE LOW-LIFE Black owner. Had he not held back the other dog, I would have killed it, too. And had he tried to stop me from killing the second vicious and aggressive dog, I would've killed him, too. Pitbulls cause 2/3s of Mauling Deaths here in the United States ANNUALLY❗ A Loosed, Vicious & Aggressive Dog IS A DEADLY ASSAULT WEAPON & I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO KILL IN SELF-DEFENSE IN SUCH A SITUATION ( I CHECKED WITH A LAWYER )❗ I may be a Yogi but I'm not a Stupid Idiot when my Life is on the line‼️
https://youtu.be/3gBBar88C28?si=htqA6eDgRne2E9rG

An @D.I.E. has just DIED.
https://youtu.be/ZdXfri6EWyQ?si=JsIgfVu5JlmG6QGk

https://youtu.be/D3xzh6uja_w?si=SvsxHdH8Warnufhs
https://youtu.be/c9SljNs_dyE?si=8sS0nfV24NSaJlvz

The SECRET That He Wanted Hidden: Libertard communist Bernie Lobbed Many Eggs at Black Protesters‼️😏‼️
Well, It Sure Looks Like Old-Fart bernie Is A Big
Hypocrite In More Ways Than One❗😡❗


🏃🏾‍♂️ ILLEGALS 🏃🏽‍♀️


https://youtu.be/u7FFp9J2xO4?si=j8LZhxWLamxAZut5

If you don't want walls built, help stop illegal Alien & Jihadist Invasions❗🤨❗
https://youtu.be/UJ_We_Pj6FE?si=ZhIsEMGNq6hdqD2T

https://youtu.be/2Tn5BygwwGA?si=TzTd02UJMt7gBY6j

It Was Never For Illegals & Jihadists‼️😠‼️
https://www.youtube.com/live/fXFpthj7KeY?si=OYh_zwmLouISyDSl

https://youtu.be/vluRxlw8wmc?si=iJA27birTpTljtUx



🥷🏾 JIHADISTS 🥷🏽


👇This ... Right 👇 Down Here👇

The ugandan, illegal alien Jihadist INVADER, Taqqiya Guy Sauron HAM👉Dummy is still a F()€K!NG CLUELESS IDIOT‼️ 🖕 🤬 🖕 ‼️ 
https://youtu.be/Cnk3AOQZPr4?si=8dC8LYPTkfxt3eIX

https://youtu.be/16vy3qnea5I?si=yMX8ssbpoKtU_GBv

https://www.facebook.com/100053289824158/posts/1605706271215685/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v



🇺🇸 NATIONAL 🦅 


https://www.youtube.com/live/cYydqXEI9R4?si=BTE6stsIVjgR6gZ_

https://youtu.be/aB9Ir-PsTk8?si=JEcBM8hn-xq7TMk4

https://youtu.be/P8IQbY5GdQ4?si=3PzcXqJejmzwqIeu


👨🏻‍⚕️ MAHA 🏋️‍♂️


https://youtu.be/evFWkeoDy0o?si=Zi0wFxhstzB_MP-w

https://youtu.be/NAPMu6UTu4o?si=E67ksbjKn2HHsSZj

https://youtu.be/5RP8lAwBeaY?si=J8KocGjO8Yo-MsI-

https://youtu.be/kuYufzIjR6o?si=JWdgBFa0tSXnQQTa


💪 MAGA 😎 


https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=QcN1dFaopu4&si=Xje5fFu-TUO6fLbM

The 150 Psalms are tied to the years
from 1900 to the year 2050:
The year 2050 is of utmost significance 
Since It Is In Acrostic Form!🧐!

https://youtu.be/mDJzqVnC8LI?si=fHuWYMy69rpDnu35

https://youtu.be/CJKcMH2ydEc?si=a-jxyWt0TTgisGFT


🌎 AMERICAS 🌎 

‼️👌🤨👍‼️
https://youtu.be/_Ic7stHtWq4?si=Ksvg4gBVsTjPmNJ_

https://youtu.be/rN2RAMeab_E?si=An05-3cXDfQXPmMX

https://youtu.be/nTSu8fhabuc?si=wx0DPKP_oVJlZ-ji

https://youtu.be/_TI27Jdk5wk?si=YUPRAQRgplyyqaKx

https://youtu.be/xqHs8yn4EFI?si=SIUijHkgSsWuDVX3

https://youtu.be/hEL_1AeoDRE?si=tjItBuEAYybl_qTS


-------

🌏 ASIA, AUSTRALASIA & chy-nah 🌏 


https://youtu.be/kl6IwTmGdJg?si=rlOWSoqE5xIWi0d_

https://youtu.be/ozXDWf-PpGQ?si=R1SSY3NHcC2DJgAB

https://youtu.be/FZDBjgJ3jUg?si=0859J9wfmhaRaPEB

https://youtu.be/8PAacUPhhJU?si=NJnBqBqp_ZKNQbr9

https://youtu.be/KZQiGfXauVs?si=80yE_USPLRnTWcTO

https://youtu.be/CwBHS4kLTgs?si=WQxewUoh25iQnXEw

https://youtu.be/eRRL8oLAjwM?si=hCzkQSnmwNywCA6T

https://youtu.be/tiYvvl7mJ_I?si=TAbDH6mjp3myngko

https://youtu.be/0TPvN83vYmI?si=TJRgK7o_xTCdDzEx

https://youtu.be/lOK7I_VVVq4?si=wAm0WO4B5TR3KFrJ

https://youtu.be/nTsypxvRxuQ?si=rk-XiSVMEgTqMe1L

https://youtu.be/E3HD9w8uCow?si=jJ0OboETAElhpaDf


-------

🇬🇧 UK & EUROPE 🇪🇺 


https://www.techradar.com/pro/uk-navy-strips-internet-connectivity-from-drones-after-finding-it-sent-heartbeat-communications-to-china

https://youtu.be/ItAlKKiXzUQ?si=2s0z811YUqbywuYa

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1399076582141850/?mibextid=9drbnH&s=yWDuG2&fs=e

https://youtu.be/0sedBqGtaMs?si=wgLlILu_uqKum491

https://youtu.be/P-eKgr1dpxE?si=beO5q8YjbbXqQ7vh

A ( 7,000 capacity ) mosque nearby Is The 
Problem, As I Have Repeatedly Said❗ 
https://youtu.be/XJmUPYVR9zg?si=KaX6yaNdzd4EkR0e

A jihad mosque + bigamy + polygamy + Jihadist INVADERS' Trojan WHORES Of islam = THE "Soft Conquer" Plan in action‼️🧐‼️
https://youtu.be/W4pyo0fZN5g?si=zkUD_u4-nlKrfxVt

When Are Western Nations Going To Heed
My Warning About mosques⁉️⚠️⁉️
 
https://youtu.be/ek_CgmcLjHc?si=DRq4nXP439dgCU_z

Why do these "italians" look So BLACK❓👨🏿❓"Stand your F()€K!NG ground! Don't accept this SH!T in your City❗ This is Italy"‼️🇮🇹‼️
https://youtu.be/osNP8EDFHUA?si=ef7mnk7ta3Uw5Rdk

https://youtu.be/Y_LVkuL3Z9o?si=c6tpnF8Ou0hSh9RQ

https://youtu.be/bI2xuYoaA5c?si=Lwy9cE1WUB9xxGzu

https://www.youtube.com/live/jD03_bmVtwY?si=zh5NaYty0kpxccQZ

https://youtu.be/745IYJGo1Fk?si=ZkqNCkTaYSwJRMfi

❗🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿❗🇮🇹❗🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿❗
People are complaining because they 
believe that the "migrant refugees"
should be treated much better!
TELL THAT TO THE JEWS WHO WERE
SENT BACK TO NAZI GERMANY❗
Help me to make sense of this: Many of
the 32 nations are trying to overcome 
their WW2 guilt by importing lots of 
Jihadists who are Sworn To Kill all
"Infidels" that they come across!"
A Clear & Present Genocidal 
‼️👉A M B I T I O N‼️👈
And I Am Not Apologizing For My
"Anti-Jihad Invasion Of JUDEO-
CHRISTIAN  NATIONS"
Sentiment‼️😡‼️
I Am Just Too Old To Fall
For Such A Piece Of 
BULLSH!T❗

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿‼️🇪🇸 RECONQUISTA 🇪🇸‼️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
https://youtu.be/0ZYcWZ7qQ0E?si=tIKlINRpBGJiKixe

"A Planned Experiment" ....  I wouldn't call the 2 responsible public officials, "gentlemen"‼️😠👎‼️
https://www.npr.org/2026/08/16/nx-s1-5927053/what-happened-in-ceuta

https://youtu.be/SzE35pv1EMA?si=bV6vpNPrtXRZuIKo

https://youtu.be/7IVyfj4dZng?si=i6f8ukfR5qN2ZcLv


🇷🇺 RUSSIA & UKRAINE 🇺🇦 


https://youtu.be/E-fyPhzZ3PI?si=wJ9fUX0QxceMR0-Y

https://youtu.be/-VyqQIZAfEg?si=3joB7wFM4COZDMM4

https://www.westernjournal.com/breaking-russia-reportedly-plotting-attack-nato-country-test-alliance/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=breaking-special&utm_campaign=news-alert&utm_content=2026-08-07

https://opr.news/4d32a7da260811en_us?link=1&client=opera

https://youtu.be/pFcTht5A-nc?si=ZbLfVP1ozS1ZU8Sp

https://youtu.be/q0iRqmOuo2E?si=vGpa2UeB2EZ3H2Bf


🌍 JIHAD 🗡️ 


https://youtu.be/GPI9x31MGMs?si=4lJk63pHkkb8quG0

https://youtu.be/6FFpI0gCXnk?si=-RneV1hKZlQL0bKy

https://youtu.be/6EwkrMrmroU?si=wXVNUCCvbPGCpArK

https://youtu.be/66b44mDbWHg?si=pvCpWpRopCLfV4Lz

https://www.youtube.com/live/WV_uStp0f3s?si=MVqfRyw5Or3ErbtB

https://youtu.be/FJCSo1H2SKs?si=1gXg8MOnGMHpd75n

https://youtu.be/-Bx_aKPVhTM?si=LQl0rvH6K3KmMpH0

https://youtu.be/pzV1PyMKObA?si=FL3W3FRtZpuMxurH

https://youtu.be/RDlwiDylMG8?si=sNI_G6bPSI7No54D

https://youtu.be/dxZahZDUyh8?si=kMoxtF-FXyo5u1m8

https://youtu.be/e8HR0Z5dbE4?si=jhM4ugahbdFZIz2e

https://youtu.be/WkLwZpPz20Y?si=WKI6iZWfi0O2UwoR

The zawaj al-mut'ah (marriage of pleasure) or mut'a.
https://youtu.be/fJEGQQwJmkg?si=t3u6sJAUhGJObB9l

https://youtu.be/BzE2qeBzaKc?si=_JJ4LxTZcqw7oJeC

The Biggest TAQQIYA inspired by their dajjal:

The Bigger TAQQIYA inspired by their dajjal:

Nope, no TAQQIYA detected here❗👌🧐👍❗


For A Daily Update 👇 Click This 🔗 Link 

🔪 "ISLAMOPHOBIA" 🗡️ 

www.TheReligionOfPeace.com



🙅🏾‍♂️ EX-MOSLEMS 🙅🏽‍♀️


https://youtu.be/g6Da3f1TuFA?si=3uDPtHR1FAgypKEW

This reminds me of the 2010 movie that I blogged about, THE INFIDEL. 😏
https://youtu.be/wlWjo4CKJJQ?si=FyaEbEOGureobm3o


✝️ CHRISTIANS ✝️ 


The WHOREshippers of Mammon‼️💰🤑‼️
https://youtu.be/5OSzPsMRq3o?si=1BMkUfYb2Ruy9KN2

https://youtu.be/RMQoPwV85aw?si=b6RADy57n4W19Ri0
David Yonggi Cho preached
Prosperity Ministry
of Mammon.

https://youtu.be/HzfSpTAgnY8?si=JhQupeaybJa-RkY3

https://youtu.be/BX2AIqrp-wE?si=KMlluKEi6V9rRQ3i

https://youtu.be/_RwEoCiwrNI?si=n03z4RoReyBN48Bl

I fell asleep while listening to the video above. What I didn't know was that sometime later this next one would go on Auto-Play to awaken me. It's about God telling you what He has in store for you as His faithful servant, that everything happens according to His Time; and that Humble Surrender, Acceptance of His Divine Plan and Virtuous Patience are required of The Chosen Ones. I didn't even know that this is part of the number of videos made for the Christian/Messianic Traditions. I believe that it Serendipitously played itself as a Special Message to The Faithful. It is 03:57:56 in total length. I only finished the first half of it at the 02:05:58 mark but had to pause it because I have more videos to review and consider. If time affords, please watch this video with me. May it strengthen your Faith & your Union with Adonai Jehovah, Adonai Yeshua Ha'Mashiach and Adonai Ruach Ha'Kodesh. Amen. 🙏
https://youtu.be/jqKBwyTvS54?si=Cw9AoblOe09t5wZq

https://youtu.be/GPvgj4dqnK8?si=QkxRxn1ADJ22Kgwe

Speculation? 🫤
https://youtu.be/-YcR0qOQcT4?si=evv90cIfpX8t0gIu


✡️ MESSIANICS ✡️ 


https://youtu.be/x3tcHd9fwTY?si=7k1-kCbJBFO3BwP6

https://youtu.be/WM333aKG0K0?si=_yegtKz-ulIybhCO

https://youtu.be/ta1ix3z_aRs?si=cdzLCtfJaXc4P4pp

The Gentile Outreach: 
https://youtu.be/O-E_saMaHVU?si=wHgFMcaO6HQQKP7j

The Companion who was urged to get himself circumcised❗😖❗My brother and I can empathize with poor Timmy.
But Why Couldn't paul, Himself, Heal Timothy of his Illnesses❓🤔💬 ❓
https://youtu.be/WS4miUDhMfg?si=6-ohuMZ5tGYmSbfw

https://youtu.be/mnN9mpG2V9o?si=5P9RHzJQ_lmgA_K3

https://youtu.be/02PEYtS4jq4?si=rl-V1HNVYjJ1Tf0R

https://youtu.be/FWP5dUE5uAY?si=h3suWf0pe_GF2xKH

https://youtu.be/VGifHOcP8Yo?si=2y8kmeW0DMgEujsK


🕎 JEWS 🕎 


https://youtu.be/lWvXgE-XRmg?si=5Itys6WWxJrGePrS

Samuel was also a judge, The Last Judge❗🤨❗
https://youtu.be/QSzu6tDTtvs?si=lH_v-Rl_VFqh_2gL

https://youtu.be/P9-N7hV3x-k?si=v5DVltkAE9_4tDmH

https://youtu.be/cE3mHjLK1FI?si=MECqlqTb5B3_iZ3g

https://youtu.be/IApTEJSr8d0?si=f2r7qmA72s-PNKr7

https://youtu.be/wjLxvtODxdw?si=9aSu4vsZ0qzf3_0e

https://youtu.be/aSx4lKR41lI?si=EucIYWembY4QVGzj

❗The dajjal Coalition❗
https://youtu.be/EyPt_l_j8bg?si=DHlku0HxIC-xKU8q


💣 FAKEstenians 🧨 


https://youtu.be/XuFXaLeF5AM?si=36ILwGnBTozmnpwN

https://youtu.be/O4m_EL9Dj2U?si=zP-cEdPSaViy8AE1

https://youtu.be/BNefuIZeHek?si=BbTX9AuW6iWYy1SR

https://www.youtube.com/live/7nPA2A-yY6Q?si=ErZOMHg_Kz7_jC0Q


-------

🍲 FOOD & RECIPES 👨‍🍳 


https://youtu.be/AiwIKlAbXY4?si=8un9vKtShG8EMfX7

https://youtu.be/umRAKrQhGLo?si=cX7BSDVmhFwEpoAq

Imagine that! In under 2 years, he and his brother became fluent in Japanese❗ Yes, they DEFINITELY wanted to Assimilate‼️
https://youtu.be/ghzT806wTjM?si=-4eoyL4HXTmPi4mO


😄 HUMOR 🤣 


WWW = World Wide Web 👌😃👍
https://youtu.be/j1Zg2S2-heY?si=WzkeNq_7bS2LCxlL

I'm not a fan of FAMILY GUY because it's just too weird for me. 🫤
https://youtu.be/CDdTVeyjYak?si=2U2METezNcrqhZS-


https://youtu.be/3GlW64VBgOE?si=dNelQp5RPk_dq6_J

'No Need To Embarrass Her Further❗ I
Covered-Up Her Face For That Reason.
1st, it was "Wardrobe Malfunction."
This Is Definitely A "Hand
Malfunction!"

🧳 TRAVEL & HISTORY 🛫 


https://youtu.be/GOO_lcuri5Q?si=-brZp2JfHks0endV

https://youtu.be/CsVsK6Udhjg?si=zzg758rGkCwq07f1


🛠️ DIY, ARTS 🎨 & HOBBIES 🖌️ 

‼️🤯‼️
https://youtu.be/s1xMkCP4LBU?si=W_tGWE7_0LwW5wZE

https://youtu.be/4APkXceabVY?si=1yM0Qw3PCeXf4wRP

https://youtu.be/_0IY424cdc0?si=MDl7AWMfD9hbYt8S


⚗️ S.T.E.M.  🛰️


https://youtu.be/3eqRpzDBbxI?si=uE4lTsx0JCanqa4_

https://youtu.be/zkH_UvI6bwM?si=lrlV6gmoeIoeqStr

https://youtu.be/bvw0-VSR12o?si=KasV-XmxasDDFB3n


👹 SUPERNATURAL, 🛸 UFO 👽 & PARANORMAL 🧌 

The source of the 27 CLUB: The Man, the Myth or just a Mistaken Identity?
https://youtu.be/PqWw7rk7goo?si=muX6sjMrOE2x1phw

https://youtu.be/Yd60nI4sa9A?si=SqAKyEFNj2TXdiKP

https://youtu.be/jZkj5LlUajI?si=4p9brLDIppWCLAuW

https://youtu.be/yS9641_cY5I?si=b009bHs-y-TJmeVn



🦖 CRYPTIDS & ANIMALS 🦘 


https://youtu.be/Gbnfaxp4HJI?si=MaJ4gED8KZfuHeSr

https://youtu.be/cZ6AJmlbObI?si=0UUucCiXOycFSyfK

https://youtu.be/SP57O-WlTaY?si=xNs2Stvdik373JUI

https://youtu.be/veJmW0VZS6E?si=c_nlBrNncgH6Ard5


😺 PETS 🐶 


https://youtu.be/OFWxTC8e8Jk?si=vz4HZUm9IONc0h7X

Not Even Cats Are Safe From The Rainbow 🌈 Crowd Anymore❗🫤❗
https://www.ecoportal.net/en/outdoor-cats-kill-billion-birds-year/32094/

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1356931752641859/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v


-------


Here are Tuesday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:




Here are Wednesday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:



Here are Thursday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:



Here are Friday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:



Here are Saturday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:



Here are Sunday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:



Here are Monday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:



Here are Tuesday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:




And here are Today's ( from Tuesday 8/18/'26 @ 5 pm to Wednesday 8/19/'26 @ 5 pm ) 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners. Drumroll 🥁 please ....

Congratulations to Singapore for 
winning in 1st place!
🎉🎇🏆🎆🎊
🇸🇬🥇🇸🇬
❗❗
Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 2nd place!
🇺🇲🥈🇺🇸
❗❗
Congratulations to Germany for 
winning in 3rd place!
🇩🇪🥉🇩🇪
❗❗
Congratulations to Brazil for 
winning in 4th place!
🇧🇷🏅🇧🇷
❗❗
Congratulations to Argentina and 
India for tying in 5th place!
🇦🇷🎖️🇮🇳
❗🎖️❗
❗❗
Congratulations to Bangladesh for 
winning in 6th place!
🇧🇩💐🇧🇩
❗❗
Congratulations to Ukraine for 
winning in 7th place!
🇺🇦💐🇺🇦
❗❗
Congratulations to Colombia for 
winning in 8th place!
🇨🇴💐🇨🇴
❗❗
Congratulations to Chile, Philippines and 
Venezuela for tying in 9th place!
🇨🇱 💐 🇵🇭
💐🇻🇪💐
❗❗
Congratulations to France and Mexico 
for all tying in 10th place!
🇨🇵💐🇲🇽
❗💐❗
❗❗
Congratulations to Ecuador for 
winning in 11th place!
🇪🇨💐🇪🇨
❗❗
Congratulations to Kenya for 
winning in 12th place!
🇰🇪💐🇰🇪
❗❗
And congratulations to Canada, Italy &
Malaysia for tying in 13th place!
🇨🇦 💐 🇮🇹
💐🇲🇾💐
❗❗
Lastly, a Heartfelt 🌹 Appreciation to the 
128 VPN Racers that participated in 
Today's Race To The Finish‼️ 


Thanks to the countries, states and entities that participated in Today's Race To The Finish! 🏁          🛣️          🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment