Wednesday, September 2, 2026

POPEYE 4: RESURRECTION ( 2026 )


-

Don't just stand around quietly, New Guy-Bad
Guy❗ Pin her to the ground & then
wait for the Other Bad Guys ‼️

Uh, oh .... Sarge has the Mark❗๐Ÿ˜ฌ❗
It's now Cassie's flashback time‼️

Trust me, you don't want to know❗ Cassie's flashbacks take up time‼️ "You're wasting
my film!" In the words of Jackie Chan.

Meditate! It's my Default❗๐Ÿคจ❗Of course, if
you're a Scaredy Cat, get medicated. ‼️

The Front Door opens inwards. Hmm .... ๐Ÿค” 
Doesn't the house qualify as a small
house w/ a Narrow Hallway? ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

Nightmare scene. 

Why do Horror Movies only hire actors
with a Poor Peripheral Vision❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❓

Either that is The Small Intestine or
a Big and Fat Tapeworm❗๐Ÿซค❗
My guess, Tapeworm. ๐Ÿ˜
If you want intestines, there are "halal"
sidewalk vendors selling them in 
the streets of the UK‼️๐Ÿ˜’‼️

But if I'm wrong and it's the Small Intestine,
it gives a new meaning to this particular
vulgarity, "Eat SH!T And Die!" ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Fan Mail from the "celebrity" stalker. ๐Ÿ˜
'No Need To Call The Cops, Though.
Popeye al Suleiman is moslem!
Or is he Popeye somaliman?
They always get away with Murder❗

Wrong Pipe! ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ‘Ž

Another oft-used horror movie trope! ๐Ÿ™„

Yeah, leverage the situation by getting some
free labor out of it--I wouldn't do that 
to a friend! But, in my case, I'd 
suggest a Sleepover!๐Ÿ˜œ!


Oh, how nice of the UK transportation department 
to make an "international" one-way highway on
which someone can drive on the Left Side 
or the Right Side since there are no 
Lane Markers painted on it!๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️!

Is there an emphasis on the F-word of Cassie's 
comment?๐Ÿคท‍♂️? If so, Sleepover, it is!๐Ÿ™Ž‍♂️!

When I drive my Blue Hyundai Accent, I tend
to only notice other blue cars on the road.
When I drive my Silver Saturn SC-1, I 
tend to only notice other silver
cars on the road. I think that 
Cassie has a fascination 
with a very rare kind
of American Car:
ANCHOR
From: RadiatorEmblems.com
From: Wikipedia

Cassie, you naughty girl! You're not supposed 
to own THAT kind of a handgun❗๐Ÿคจ❗
I am gonna have to go over there and
Spank you. Then, you can spank me!
"When in Rome," as the saying goes.


But that's Olive Oil that you have 
in that little bottle of yours.

Damn african migrants and uncontrolled
& unvetted mass "immigrations"❗

A premature Denouement moment about "Children of the Brine"--because 'People of the Sea' is already taken--and something about The Chosen One. ๐Ÿ˜’

An eye for a Popeye.

It's at this moment that Cassie wishes that
she's on her Heavy Flow Period!

https://youtube.com/shorts/148n-NURfi0?is=T0u6OAWpZNyEGukt

https://youtube.com/shorts/mvaGFjg7VjI?is=Dgu8VjTzLwk0sToD

https://youtu.be/LFpTVwQGpao?is=2DeeBu8epStCIFUX

Ah, the Synthol that they inject in Popeye's 
Forearms to make them freakishly big❗

PSA: The scriptwriter has a serious case of The 
Writer's Block and the Director has all of 
the Actors repeatedly say, "Soak," until
the writer recovers from his blockage.

Are you commanding the dried-up
Well and the Septic Tank❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❓

Cassie, You're A NURSE❗๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿป‍⚕️❗Why didn't it
ever occur to you that you could just 
have donated a Pint ( 500 ml ) of
your Blood instead of have
Maya use a machete to 
Bleed you out❓๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❓

And can we talk about Maya being the
#DIE hire used to do the dirty work?

That's because Cassie is a "climate change"
activist who skimps on hygiene 
to save the Planet ❗

Don't you just hate it when a Bad Guy 
turns out to be a Spineless Wimp?
Wimpy, to be sure, died still
owing Popeye for the 
Burgers he ate❗

It's looking like Cassie just
converted to islam❗
That's because christianity forbade her
from using her handgun‼️๐Ÿ˜’‼️

What do I think about this movie? It Sucked, sucked, sucked, sucked, sucked, sucked, sucked,
sucked, sucked, sucked .... ๐Ÿคจ

-------

๐ŸŽฒ TIDBITS ๐ŸŽฒ 


Today, Wednesday, August 26th, 2026 ...

I went to the Planet Fitness Gym. I asked about the Free Pizza Day ๐Ÿ• and the Free Bagels ๐Ÿฅฏ Day. They stopped it because of COVID--damn PLANdemic❗ 

I used this Full Length Locker! ๐Ÿ™„
The Full Length Locker to the right of it is still not fixed. The hook for the Padlock was installed a fraction of an inch low! All that's needed is a Metal File to file down the bottom of the hook so that it will slide into the slot easily. ๐Ÿ˜’ It has remained unfixed since Day 1, which makes this particular locker unusable. ๐Ÿ‘Ž

I did the same routine as last time, except that I skipped the 4-Minute Treadmill. And on the Upper Body Ergometer, I started with the Pulling/Reverse Pedaling. After I was done with my 15-Minute walk outside of the gym to Cool-Off, I did 5 minutes on the U.B.E. doing the Pushing/Forward Pedaling and another 5 minutes on the Peloton Bike @ 12.2 mph ( 19.6 kmh ).Then, it was time for a shower. ๐Ÿšฟ 

The shower stall drains were unclogged. ๐Ÿ‘ Shower stall # 1 Is Still Not Fixed, though!  And Body Dirt & Soap Scum were on the shower stall floors, walls and curtains❗ I pretty much have everything that I need to file a complaint to the Corporate Headquarters‼️๐Ÿคจ‼️

What's Wrong With This POS ASSHOLE⁉️๐Ÿคท‍♂️⁉️ Dang, another bad thing that happened at a Planet Fitness Gym❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗ This is the 4th bad thing at a Planet Fitness Gym that I mentioned on my blog! ๐Ÿ™Ž‍♂️
https://youtube.com/shorts/3zMq7cOQ6b4?is=i9ZspQOzUIS_2eXN

https://youtu.be/2C8J-wFrn84?is=dgR1BDh1LcnQmIQQ

I went to the Neighborhood Wal-Mart after I was done working out.
I bought the Jolly Time® Select White 
Popcorn and the Cousin Willie's®
Purple Popcorn. I also got 1
4-pack of the Wal-Mart
toilet paper. ๐Ÿงป 
They were out of the 12-Count Carton 
of Eggs & they had none of the 
Keto Bread discounted. ๐Ÿ™

I made a Pot of Popcorn with the Jolly Time® White Popcorn. I added Chunky Chaat Masala, Garam Masala, Indian Red Pepper Powder, Dan O's Salt Substitute, Garlic Powder and Sesame Seed Oil to the melted Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Butter & Olive Oil for the topping. ๐Ÿ˜‹

-------

Today, Thursday, August 27th, 2026 ...

I went to Chase Bank and asked the Teller about my 3 recent on-line credit card payments, if it was necessary for me to Void Out 3 consecutive Cheques from my chequebook. She said that I didn't have to void them out❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗

Then, I went to the local CSAA Office to pay on my car insurance.

And it was time to go to the York & Marin Streets GROCERY OUTLET BARGAIN MARKET to shop for some DEAL$. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ‘
I bought one of this and a bag of the 
99¢ Jim Dandy® Regular Grits.

This is the 3rd "naughty side" of Paris Hilton.
And she saved the Best for Last❗๐Ÿ˜❗
I love how this Cotton Candy 
gives a Good Head! ๐Ÿ˜‰!
I bought 2. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ‘

They have the 18-Count Carton of Eggs for just $2.19. I had to hold off on buying it. Unfortunately, the Orville Redenbacher® Popcorn is back to its regular price of $3.99❗๐Ÿ™❗ I just bought these other ones: 1 Fix & Fogg Protein Peanut Butter, a 6-pack of Carbonaut® Tortilla Wrappers, a Chosen Fractionated Avocado Oil Shortening, a Bertolli® Light Cooking Oil and a Flerish Mixed Berry Hydration Drink. I'll have to go to the other Grocery Outlet to see what they have.

It was so unseasonably Hot & Humid that I decided not to go to the gym and just spent the time to format and start populating this blog.

I finally tried this today. It will take 
some time getting used to! ๐Ÿซค
I think that it will be wise for me to get 
a regular coffee because Paris Hilton
Cotton Candy Coffee Cold Foam 
is picky about what I get for 
us to enjoy together! ๐Ÿ˜‰

For my Pot of Popcorn topping, once I melted the Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil & Butter, I took it off the heat and squirted Knorr® Chili Liquid Seasoning into it then added some Sesame Seed Oil to it. And I sprinkled Garlic Powder on my big bowl of Popcorn after I applied the mixed oil topping on it---Delicious❗๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘❗

-------

Today, Saturday, August 28th, 2026 ....

I was awakened from my sleep at 12:46 a.m. by 2 knocks and a voice in my head. It simply said, "Ah, ah." It sounded like my late friend Hector. Strangely, one of the characters in the Popeye movie which I just posted is named Victor. Hector and the Victor character look almost identical❗ I guess that Hector caught me napping when I should've already started watching this movie. Okay, I'll start watching it in a few minutes ‼️

I just learned something about where the New Jersey name came from at 4:00 a.m.:
It finally showed up on my Blogsite's
daily viewership traffic. Hello,
nice of you to join us! ๐Ÿ‘‹

I went to the Sonoma Boulevard McDonald's Restaurant to wait for my manager to drop-off a company letterhead that I need to submit to the Union Pension Fund to get my pension started.
This used to be the Soda Fountain Drinks 
Dispenser area. They got rid of it 
because homeless people 
would get a used drink cup from the 
trashcans outside and get them
filled with Iced Sodas.

Then, I went to the gym after posting today's Le Cine-Mans Race Winners.

I've never heard the alarm go Off.  Even
with all the females walking around in
Painted-On, Camel-Toed "yoga" pants!

Shower stall # 1 is still not fixed. Some asshole left paper towel and an empty shampoo bottle on the floor of stall # 2❗

And in the locker room, another asshole left a used paper towel on the bench. The Trash Can ๐Ÿ—‘️ is literally in the way as you exit the locker room. But inconsiderate, disrespectful and irresponsible assholes just can't be bothered to clean-up their own messes‼️

I decided to add Knorr® Chili Liquid Seasoning and Garlic Powder to my melted Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil, Sesame Seed Oil and Butter combo for my Popcorn Topping ONLY ( Try this combo and let me know if you like it ).

As for the Chunky Chaat Masala, Garam Masala and Indian Red Pepper Powder with Dan O's Salt Substitute, I'll just use them on my 2-Egg Breakfast Omelette wrapped in a Carbonaut Tortilla Wrapper.

-------

Today, Saturday, August 29th, 2026 ...

I stayed home to work on this blog.

I remembered that I still have White Pepper Powder! I'll make a White Pepper Powder, Garlic Powder and RealSalt® Sea Salt mix in a shaker bottle, for my Popcorn Topping and for my Omelettes.

-------

Today, Sunday August 30th, 2026 ...

I went to the FedEx Kinkos to make 2 color copies of the Company Letterhead that the pension analyst wants to start my monthly pension.

I'm at the Planet Fitness Gym just chilling out as I wait for the 5:00 p.m. time so that I can post today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners.
I'll take a shower after 5:00 p.m.

Can you believe this⁉️๐Ÿคท‍♂️⁉️ Some F()€K!NG Asshole Did It Again‼️๐Ÿ™Ž‍♂️‼️

Here's a new Salt Substitute, FOR REAL® Sriracha-Cha. It only has 1% Sodium per ¼ Teaspoon size
serving. It is Medium Heat & Sweet. And
the Paprika and the Tomato are
detectable. I'm not sure the 
Garlic is detectable,
I didn't taste it.

I am curious of how this will taste
on an Omelette. ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿณ


I arrived home at ~8:12 p.m., greeted by half a dozen cop cars ๐Ÿš“ with lights flashing and which were partially blocking the street❗๐Ÿšจ ❗AND 3 MORE COP CARS POSITIONED AT THE REAR OF THE BUILDINGS‼️๐Ÿ˜ฌ‼️ I asked a neighbor what the emergency response was all about. She didn't know. I told her that about 2 months ago I let-in 2 cops into the building and told them where in the building Unit # 316 is. I assume that it has to do with tonight's emergency. But I couldn't find anything on-line about it. The Google A.I. suggested that I search the Vallejo Police Department Incident Log the following day. I did:
There's always something happening in a sanctuary/reparations city❗๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ‘Ž❗

I used the FOR REAL® Salt Substitute on my Popcorn Topping. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘


-------

Today, Monday, August 31sth, 2026 ...

I finally learned why it wasn't Elijah but Moses who appeared beside me in an Out-Of-Body-Experience and beside me once again in a Lucid Dream ( which I made mention of 2 years ago around Easter/Pesach ).The realization came to me at 5:49 a.m. PST, as I was making a mug of coffee. The Reason Has Always Been There Before Me Ever Since Late In 1981 when I first read The Bible‼️๐Ÿ™‼️ When It Will Come To Pass, Only God Knows .... ๐Ÿ›

I said that only an idiot who doesn't know that Instant Coffee can be used for either Iced or Hot Coffee would fall for such a gimmicky label. Well, I bought the FOLGERS® Instant Iced Coffee "in the interest of science!" ๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ”ฌ International Delight® Paris Hilton Cotton Candy Coffee Cold Foam likes the FOLGERS® Instant Iced Coffee, too. So, I guess that I'll have to have more of the Cotton Candy Coffee Cold Foam to make fussy Paris happy. ๐Ÿ˜

I went to the 1 Rancho Square Dollar Tree Store to buy some stuff:
I also bought a tube of Sensitive Toothpaste.
The Purple ๐ŸŸฃ Duct Tape is for my
Gym Padlock. I'll wrap it 
with the duct tape so
it'll blend-in w/
the Gym's Purple color.

I did 10 minutes on the Elliptical Strider w/ Arm Rowers, 10 minutes on the Rowing Machine, 10 minutes on the Upper Body Ergometer, 16 minutes on the Peloton Bike, 4 minutes on the Treadmill, 5 more minutes on the Peloton Bike, 5 more minutes on the U.B.E., and walked outside the gym to Cool-Off for 10 minutes.

I sat down in the Recessed Seating Nook to work for a bit on this blog until it was time to go take a shower after 11:00 p.m.

This Is Not A FOOT FETISH Photo! ๐Ÿคจ
I skinned my Left Shin the night before 
because I didn't wait for the Elliptical
Strider with Arm Rowers to come
to a complete stop before I 
hurriedly got off to go to 
the Rowing Machine!๐Ÿซค
The bandaged area is because I skinned
my Shin 2 weeks ago at work❗๐Ÿ˜•
The Skin Discoloration from
T-2 Diabetes is starting to break apart.
I can't wait to have unblemished 
Legs all over again. ‼️
I should really get a
pair of Shin Guards.
I'll look weird going to the gym with
Shin Guards on around Hispanics
who know & play FรšTBOL¡!

Shower Stall # 1 is still not fixed. And stall # 2, which I used, flooded once again❗๐Ÿ™„❗

It was almost 1:00 a.m. when I arrived home. It was too late then to have dinner. ๐Ÿฝ️ So, I just brushed my teeth and went to bed. Because I'll Be Pigging-Out in a few hours at the new Chinese Fusion Buffet Restaurant at the Concord, CA Sun Valley Mall after I drop-off the Company Letterhead at the Local Union.

-------

Today, Tuesday, September 1st, 2026 ...

I swung by the UFCW Local 5 Office in Martinez, CA.

The Benefits Clerk informed me that since I initially filed for pension back in February, the Trust Fund owes me Back Pay---SWEET‼️๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ‘‼️

To celebrate, I finally decided to try the new Chinese Fusion Buffet Restaurant in Concord, CA's Sun Valley Mall.

Senior Lunch Discount: $20.73 w/Tax already 
included in the Total, plus a $2.00 Tip.

This 1 minute 25 seconds video will play on Google but not on Opera. ๐Ÿซค

https://photos.app.goo.gl/iVfvVG1X7HPxxZUP9

The Hispanic Sushi "chef" had me use a separate Tong for each sushi, not use 1 particular Tong for all of the sushi. ๐Ÿฃ ๐Ÿ˜ The Squid in the chafing dish was probably a Fresh Batch because they were chewable and easy to swallow. As for the Cutlery, they were quite Hefty. The Butter Knife alone could be used as a Heavy Duty weapons-grade Improvised Evisceration Device❗๐Ÿ˜❗

I went to Contra Costa County and returned home using the Carquinez Bridge. The newly repaved southbound lanes are all smooth. I had to turn off my car radio to listen to my Saturn SC-1's Fuel Injection emit a soft "whistle" at its Cruising Speed since the Wind Noise and the Road Noise were both very minimal. And, except for the soft "whistle," the Saturn engine didn't make any discernable noise. The northbound lanes of the Carquinez Bridge are still not repaved. ๐Ÿ˜•


-------

Today, Wednesday, September 2nd, 2026 ...

I'm finishing this blog before I go to the gym.

-------


๐ŸŸค LOCAL ๐ŸŸค 


Before you "Bleeding Heart" Useful Idiot Libertards start feeling sorry for the Damn Illegals, let me show you what FAKE NEWS MEDIA means when it says, "Most appear to have no convictions or pending charges": IT ๐Ÿ‘‰SIMPLY MEANS๐Ÿ‘ˆ THAT THEY WERE ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพ‍♂️EVADING CAPTURE๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ UNTIL THEIR F()€K!NG LUCK RAN OUT‼️๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ–•‼️ Capisce
https://opr.news/70d476ab260828en_us?link=1&client=opera

https://youtu.be/iic2fVt1vtE?si=9th2BPvHJ4F2m9TP

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
https://youtu.be/O4O7ecxoWto?si=v1IhzWWuhKjv5WOl


๐Ÿ’ฉ CLUSTERFUCKNIA ๐Ÿ’ฉ 


https://opr.news/502da310260826en_us?link=1&client=opera

https://opr.news/67060699260823en_us?link=1&client=opera

The CLUSTERFUCKNIA GRABBERment doesn't want to stop the CA$H-COW‼️๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ–•‼️
https://youtu.be/1zlLs2ZU7tg?si=DfSNQG7MjNGpKjpi

This amazon EX-DRIVER wouldn't get away with pulling a Sucker Slap on an Old Fart like me!๐Ÿ˜ ! I wouldn't even need to go Toe-to-Toe with him to END him in under 30 Seconds in an unarmed combat, from how he's positioned and without anyone within distance to prevent me from escalating the fight. At the very least, he'd be maimed for life but I'd try to be more "generous" than THAT Since I'd Be Employing Self-Developed Force Multipliers to overcome my Age/Height Disadvantages❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗
https://www.facebook.com/reel/4527592404153541/?mibextid=ZZyLBr

San Francisco to overhaul $500M in homelessness contracts https://share.google/qUwq93iq0dLYz7Vr8


⚧️ WHOLLYWEIRD & LOONIES ๐Ÿคก 


https://youtu.be/7f-BPUmm1Oo?si=BebDjZow3-uxLHi4

‼️๐Ÿ˜ˆReproductive DEATH Care๐Ÿ‘ฟ‼️
https://youtube.com/shorts/w0g1t458v74?si=7SdyJ7oexc9A0d67

https://youtube.com/shorts/vJGpcrAQ1t0?is=z0HRY1H6DYkb03pt

https://youtube.com/shorts/wHXTNOZxjYs?si=pNHxt_W68cDlLKrh

I'm Not Posting Anything About The ( "post partum Psychosis" ) lindsay clancy trials & deliberations❗๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Ž

https://youtu.be/hytCbTvDFRA?si=YYpDtd1Fo-5KZXgi

https://youtube.com/shorts/cbttssJi2Fs?si=Dkx7Ve6TmSjacjvr

https://youtu.be/DMm-kVZ_LhI?si=4s7aHflcyxBEVnd9


๐Ÿซด BLMers ๐Ÿ’ต 


"'Cuz I is Black, Leave Me alone❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗
https://youtu.be/9ktvF9HCY9Q?si=EIciOo39QvH6HM4R
 
‼️๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️⁉️๐Ÿคท‍♂️⁉️๐Ÿ™Ž‍♂️‼️
https://youtube.com/shorts/2wWgTOZ9zBw?is=Sz4wcEulpGa1zIAY

A Black Looney Messed wif da wrong Whitey❗๐Ÿ˜’❗
https://youtu.be/omdfx7zNPNc?si=BdgcXILUM2fzRNO8

https://youtube.com/shorts/0XOF_wITkAo?is=eTL3t-fKqvrNEBv8

https://youtube.com/shorts/k6ME1Yj51ls?is=BANH1uY9gfu7j4BA


๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพ‍♂️ ILLEGALS ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️


With a 24/7/365 A.I. High-Tech Surveillance installed across the whole border, why are the San Clemente residents complaining about keeping their community safe over "privacy" concerns⁉️๐Ÿคท‍♂️⁉️ If You Don't Do Anything ILLEGAL/CRIMINAL, YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT "privacy"❗๐Ÿ™Ž‍♂️❗ These residents probably all voted for the Nick Shirley Act‼️๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️‼️
https://youtu.be/01B5Xg7N5i4?si=JQbIfX09zOvADVac

I'm reposting this Very Important Rule:
https://youtu.be/ETyjKE3QCMA?si=aBlz2Ij81IxTAmZ1

https://youtu.be/_sBWCMoy5Mk?si=NYxtaw-OD1xVdSxp

This Is OLD NEWS❗ I'VE KNOWN OF THIS LAW SINCE I WAS STILL A GREEN CARD HOLDER FOR 26 YEARS‼️๐Ÿ˜’‼️ "It's In The Books," as they say!๐Ÿง!
https://youtu.be/nLHYJmmFegM?si=brzPf6b5JK9ITd8E

https://youtu.be/Y773_FkKWXw?si=EOjJuMposfgYME-b

https://youtu.be/_VauWXjMWOw?si=wrekQbORwydm66yy

Stop Incentivizing The F()€K!NG INVASIONS‼️๐Ÿคฌ‼️ This is just one such example of DEMON-crats Caring For Illegal ALIENS & Jihadist INVADERS, rather than caring for their US Citizen TAXPAYER Constituents‼️๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ–•‼️ BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY THAT THE DEMON-crats CAN WIN ELECTIONS IS IF THEY CHEAT‼️๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•‼️
https://opr.news/2da1d62d260827en_us?link=1&client=opera

https://youtu.be/s0Cgtw-RrOs?si=ut8aO2u6CC0FQGMT

https://youtu.be/OBOf8f-Zc6Y?si=KFtx2Yx9OjwKIB7W

De-Naturalize & Get RID of these Traitorous, TREASONOUS Illegal Alien, Jihadist somali Pirate FRAUDSTERS‼️๐Ÿคฌ‼️
https://www.dailywire.com/news/ilhan-omars-son-linked-to-apartment-raid-that-seized-guns-ammo?topStoryPosition=undefined&author=Drew+Berkemeyer&category=News&elementPosition=2&row=1&rowHeadline=Top+Stories&rowType=Top+Stories&title=Ilhan+Omar%E2%80%99s+Son+Linked+To+Apartment+Raid+That+Seized+Guns%2C+Ammo

Get RID of this Traitorous, TREASONOUS Illegal Alien, shari'a law-breaking Jihadist Brother F()€KER/Infidel F()€KER, Infidel Husband Stealer, somali Pirate FRAUDSTER‼️๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ–•‼️ Aiding Abetting Giving Comfort and Quartering Enemies Of The State Is TREASON❗ SHE CAN BE DE-NATURALIZED ON THIS SOLE BASIS‼️๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ–•‼️
https://youtu.be/PDaJRvHv6uI?si=G8c2g6RyoUDXNkDx


๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿพ JIHADISTS ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ


Execute these MURDEROUS somali pirate FRAUDSTERS❗Make Them Serve As Examples‼️

https://youtu.be/Ws_ush6cwq0?si=rZe_iVYeCHklEi2I

The so-called islam IS NOT A RELIGION, IT'S AN IDEOLOGY BUILT ON CONQUEST OF ALL "infidels!"
https://youtube.com/shorts/rJ8oiXZC17k?is=mzIzcojBlpnvOxcQ

https://youtube.com/shorts/nQnQToBwrYg?is=pqVsfAU3jPBZcYUf
No Need To Hide Your al dajjal Zabiba
We KNOW that you carry the
Mark Of The BEAST‼️
๐Ÿ˜ˆALL JIHADISTS HAVE THIS MARK๐Ÿ‘ฟ

‼️๐Ÿ˜ˆ‼️TAQQIYA, al dajjal INSPIRED‼️๐Ÿ‘ฟ‼️ 
https://opr.news/107ab2a0260827en_us?link=1&client=opera

"Honor" killings are already happening in the USA! It was mentioned by Christian Apologist David Wood. ๐Ÿคจ
https://youtu.be/LWSFCZ6EbmU?si=8Zw6h1hpJuxCR072

https://opr.news/4aef6c0b260827en_us?link=1&client=opera

They chose to have emasculated/feminized boys if not outright ABORTING them❗ So that they could spend their "precious" time grooming girls into becoming the Jihadists' Trojan WHORES Of islam ‼️๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ–•‼️ 
https://youtube.com/shorts/4idzFfB2-_s?is=alcC7r0u7fhAu80k

If their damn Illegals & Jihadists Maim and/or Kill Innocent People In Their State, They're COMPLICIT IN THE CRIMES COMMITTED‼️๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ–•‼️
https://youtu.be/YoZgVTsP9io?si=_QEB2mw6ztCcNJlP

https://youtu.be/_u1AclI5ELg?si=pSHnynzqlITfJgZO

https://youtu.be/d5YbijNJG-4?si=2Qx_tNaXiWVyQBBW

https://youtu.be/a7IU1F9dQvM?si=681KPH3S17tSWwFo

WE WILL NEVER FORGET‼️๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ‼️๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ‼️๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ‼️ Shove this up your ASS, you somali pirate Illegal ALIEN fraudster, Jihadist INVADER, Brother F()€KER/Infidel F()€KER, Infidel Husband Stealer, shari'a law breaking Ill-HAM omen‼️๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ–•‼️
https://youtu.be/bIDm7dQ00so?si=SFjMTsH8rauE_1zn

WE WILL NEVER FORGET‼️๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ‼️๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ‼️๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ‼️ Shove this up your ASS, you somali pirate Illegal ALIEN fraudster, Jihadist INVADER, Brother F()€KER/Infidel F()€KER, Infidel Husband Stealer, shari'a law breaking Ill-HAM omen‼️๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ–•‼️
https://youtu.be/MIlugm15atE?si=JBiebn8TtNOxHnpZ


๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ NATIONAL ๐Ÿฆ… 



https://youtu.be/DluZ7AL1zzY?si=pm8-fSLV3mUHVeBG

https://youtu.be/ClJBjL55McI?si=GhVddBhOjbkBguov

https://youtu.be/MCkfzydu-hE?si=9cvw2B5m3YikACNT

https://youtu.be/HUMVq1Pg0pQ?si=tyA2SkBMkWuirs6V

https://youtu.be/KnvcfCZChwU?si=fIJAdomGr1cmp5Xn

https://youtu.be/_0lrHFenhXo?si=rEs_kBahLNPJkS9m

https://youtu.be/-M3y4D-tDi8?si=xn7dKXR2CSygqz_y


๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป‍⚕️ MAHA ๐Ÿ‹️‍♂️


https://youtube.com/shorts/z6x4o3LJqgM?is=XHncQuFkrGEMkeEs

https://youtu.be/xBG_mZpreYM?si=HtQASkEaB3BEkzUw

https://youtu.be/-moxYq-wMHM?si=OSR5GPDAacB-NGqL

Bodybuilders are now called Natty ( i.e. Natural ). They don't use Growth Hormones, Steroids or any other type of unnatural "enhancements" ( e.g. Synthol and Chest/Breast & Calf Implants ).
https://youtu.be/9Cxzujtj63c?si=nSxneq0xtVqitJws

Not a Bodybuilder BUT A MUSCLEBUILDER❗ HUGE DIFFERENCE‼️๐Ÿคจ‼️
https://youtu.be/io7qe4bLLoE?si=sYS3aj1x7BjJeufc

https://youtu.be/tE6frSse_98?si=JpscbEbbysESasQH

Not a Bodybuilder BUT A MUSCLEBUILDER❗ HUGE DIFFERENCE ‼️ ๐Ÿคจ ‼️ 
https://youtu.be/7mNP6XgOQ2o?si=qfk11SAL-jSzahSh


๐Ÿ’ช MAGA ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

‼️๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿซก๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ‼️
https://youtu.be/FD-SrIKUlp8?si=ckQLw9j3bZ0NPcoF

https://youtu.be/yf_RkwwYY6g?si=UOUM2OKu_EGmobUO

https://youtu.be/aWGXU-QyFMA?si=cw48uI_wlFYw8ZkE

https://youtu.be/iUpZCVLQTfI?si=0_daMboidqeiLKE-

-------

๐ŸŒŽ AMERICAS ๐ŸŒŽ 


https://youtu.be/DECQIonIEL4?si=Hcms8k8yrtwr8vqX

https://youtu.be/rGu6iS_ndKk?si=hsPG7tJmJDPjU-Tt

https://youtu.be/ypakBFx-jCM?si=TyfuGrHA7YezzAXu

https://youtu.be/g1djp48KUrE?si=y1v9G9UFBOF0vzUT

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐ŸŒถ️๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŒถ️๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒถ️๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒถ️๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸŒถ️๐Ÿ˜…๐ŸŒถ️๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŒถ️๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘
https://youtu.be/TlHv9B8gS5o?si=ZNnardZ9sbMkM0vw

https://youtu.be/YOIsHHyIhAw?si=upk48ZOAAA_Ab6VT

https://whbl.com/2026/08/27/us-military-uses-laser-to-down-three-mexican-cartel-drones-near-border/

https://youtu.be/4CyQUwDHCow?si=mt9pQgr7FaWqzCva

https://youtu.be/P3AD-sonw9k?si=EG2gExofzjJzBNmr

https://youtu.be/kvy_sVVqUy8?si=PGcIn1YftW60iB3z

In keeping with Pres. Trump's deportation order, the Rapists, Child Molesters, Drug Dealers, and Gang Members have to get Deported FIRST❗ Their haitian "welcoming committees" are their Victims' Families and members of their Rival Gangs‼️ It's implied in the article. ๐Ÿคจ Think of it as Street Justice! So, NO❗ Don't Let The Scheming DEMON-crats bring back the illegals & anchor babies AND/OR GIVE THEM RENEWABLE tps‼️๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ–•‼️

I wonder where they kept their self-deport reward money in❓๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ’ฌ ❓ In A haitian Bank, if they were smart. ๐Ÿ˜ Unless, of course, if their banks are .... ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ˜ฌ "They're eating the Cats"❗ "They're eating the Dogs"❗ And they're eating the Bacon that you Illegals brought home with you❗๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ❗
https://www.techtimes.com/articles/325792/20260827/haiti-deportation-flight-landed-thursday-gang-massacred-47-kenscoff-three-days-later.htm

https://opr.news/65827321260825en_us?link=1&client=opera

https://youtu.be/f0iQ_x8MqS0?si=8-A3BztRoUZ7Jw8v

https://youtu.be/1Qh441gcz3I?si=OBwzZ7ZVmsZVpYEu


๐ŸŒ ASIA, AUSTRALASIA & chy-nah ๐ŸŒ 


https://youtube.com/shorts/ctDoJ4YOOuU?is=LPzkRftB9ElChhrm

https://youtu.be/SVbo1a-t1TE?si=XJtBDehmeTg7uwbc

https://youtu.be/Sq21srIGC6c?si=UcicoT77t-UUs9nN

https://youtu.be/v9ZmTEhBRDk?si=YyW5UXCLvJaPHoAT

https://youtu.be/UtGDFEXoyUM?si=gWTLhzI3uBwfsN5d

https://youtu.be/u5F175REX_U?si=PrkbWyx4SD-xIOsG

https://youtu.be/IUQvhmXyvwk?si=Z7kjLqsMcVxlA9_H

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™
https://youtu.be/vwueLy41q_A?si=KkkioTQPUFU383Ur

Damn chy-nese Photo-Op Propaganda PR❗๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ‘Ž❗
https://youtu.be/YdzLuNbVGwA?si=EnSdNGef0e8Qg00z

https://youtu.be/M8B9E7CK8OQ?si=sQzc7Js__M8tVDX0

https://youtu.be/p-CatgQyjsI?si=UDXabGZ5n0pbMmFO

A non-canonical account of Apostle Thomas's life in India.
https://youtu.be/XpCozUIj61Y?si=eLeBUz-nMyKMElpi

https://youtu.be/lcjKXyIJpKg?si=Hl8i6JP4fJ2bAt5a

https://youtu.be/67NXxlfMMNA?si=PZDYVh8iIBRjZhYb

https://youtu.be/XdyxZlBGhsI?si=D4UwT8IUY9X_GBBZ

https://youtu.be/KMLz0eIihcY?si=Tlp15eunG_kOg7BC

https://youtu.be/Xdc6Ek0xj9o?si=-VPhiY4uW52JNxJy

https://youtu.be/RE4CKu4sFz0?si=FgbS8Z7_hjunmvMC


๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง UK & EUROPE ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ 


At least, you will not have to travel far since
your Enemies are already among you,
busily jihading UK into a SH!T-
HOLE OUT-HOUSE!๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ!

But if you worry more about a war against Russia, just round-up all of the Jihadists and put them in the Front Lines❗ And take a page from the Jihadists' playbook and use mosques, madrassas, maristans and red crescents as staging grounds for Defense and Counterattacks and/or Weapons depots or transports‼️ This Will Create Quite The Quandary--Damned if he does. Damned if he does not. ๐Ÿคจ And you easily get rid of your Jihadist INVADERS❗ But, more importantly, the mosques ( ๐Ÿ‘‰Which ARE The PROBLEM๐Ÿ‘ˆ ) will get Blown To Smithereens‼️๐Ÿ’ฅ‼️ My Brethren & Sistren Across The Pond, You Got This‼️๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ‼️

https://youtu.be/xqIZhbqwJS0?is=U9BkH41D56qsJHrm

https://youtube.com/shorts/DoPyDeNUyAo?is=lR9dWqc-bR7a0OYM

https://youtu.be/6f1ae9A4_8I?si=qvGRBJOqkK5ZmuCR

From 2 Years Ago:
https://youtu.be/Ohi-Ry9iTbw?si=emsnuqoCL8UENA-O

https://youtu.be/u_bzmZUCCLM?si=afg0ywCNqKAIp_9P

http://youtube.com/post/Ugkxjw-Bz92OgQsH89t-8b3_FRpBfi1KQljI?si=c7q9RK4CaxkB7k9z

https://youtu.be/x7xeTCItOgk?si=RVRZQiOQv-W9R0ut

The overly-confident Jihadist INVADER didn't know that this Pinoy was Manny Pacquiao's sparring ๐Ÿคผ‍♂️ partner❗๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿซจ๐Ÿค›❗๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ❗
https://youtube.com/shorts/qEMYWxIlsc0?is=sbmpT_QWyXw3vRMn

From 11 Months Ago:
https://youtu.be/OP7gqQ5VK6o?si=M_k6ykkY6_Vduyrf

https://youtu.be/oPJDp1vwvRg?si=AMZjFzdj_aV7ovLg

https://youtu.be/oIR8vd-bi8I?si=MU4WCUN1hcn3eFZG


๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ RUSSIA & UKRAINE ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 


https://youtu.be/KC2-vZHcS2E?si=Dav5jHrayrO9qTxN

https://opr.news/3b9d073b260827en_us?link=1&client=opera

https://youtu.be/tI7Qb6RWmV8?si=V0xe7ojX2vq3C7MP

https://youtu.be/U6qwmCGj7co?si=oSxMxBqCMF33__0F

https://youtu.be/AyVif8WQhWA?si=LI-m82fZQFp2wx7M

https://youtu.be/bGRI1h7VkuE?si=dTaDuevqyUOEW4gD

https://youtu.be/ZQaQOK7vW30?si=CluUuHGsXzosif-9


๐ŸŒ JIHAD ๐Ÿ—ก️ 


https://youtu.be/2jxda4WTcbc?si=k17WR0wr2O90MWx_

https://www.youtube.com/live/i_xdQ-ZQZeg?si=NZ5ltC3Q05X9bItf

https://youtu.be/Pp8WZvS-W9U?si=3G0F6L-ZULytH4Z7

https://youtu.be/uYn7mkl9qwA?si=QIkfrNM6ThzYYcmf

https://youtu.be/nA2pdKTzppg?si=IEesTvxYsXpceBSw

https://youtu.be/_GMgofd_Agw?si=3tpVIBqlZGunY-fa

https://youtu.be/zB2Y-XAy5Tk?si=aA5ymgV0Pn2UMcP8

The Iraqi Mudflat reeds can be grown in the Philippines, according to A.I. It would be a great idea to have Mudhif Structures built in the Philippines as a Community Hall or Church. Just don't build them along the banks of Agusan❗๐ŸŠ❗
The food stall owners are very hospitable But Too Generous With The Free Food Samples❗ How do they make a profit and stay in business, considering how bad their economy still is❓ ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ’ฌ ❓
https://youtu.be/ucz89TqorUI?si=ZGHz3ragOzudv9EC

The food stall owners are very hospitable But Too Generous With The Free Food Samples❗ How do they make a profit and stay in business, considering how bad their economy still is❓ ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ’ฌ ❓
https://youtu.be/44tQ_YAqtOg?si=Kvg1xF4Doo5wzxg7
The food stall owners are very hospitable But Too Generous With The Free Food Samples❗ How do they make a profit and stay in business, considering how bad their economy still is❓ ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ’ฌ ❓ I like the Falafel Restaurant owner. ๐Ÿ™‚
https://youtu.be/o3mS9l0E99E?si=M7WMA7nwWzTZpyf0

https://youtube.com/shorts/70cARvByWLk?is=JonvOl_amkvP3z_3

https://www.meforum.org/islamic-necrophielia

Considering moderate moslems, pay attention @ from 00:15:12 to 00:15:22❗A look at the How of 
Prison jihad gang recruitment @ from 00:17:00 to 00:20:21. The US mosques have secret caches of military-grade weaponries as The al dajjal Zabiba Terrorist Sleeper Cells prepare for their imams' call to ๐Ÿ˜ˆ JIHAD ๐Ÿ‘ฟ‼️ A special message for Europe @ from 00:37:35 to 00:39:00. A special message for Israel @ from 00:42:12 to 00:42:56 ( "Victim of Your Intolerance" Taqqiya Word Game ). ๐Ÿ™„ "It's not a Hardware problem. It's a Software problem."
https://youtu.be/qjHhd_Lssjo?si=HwvapRbD1257Hi_5
Just A Few Of al dajjal Followers Who
Willingly and Willfully Received 
The Mark Of The BEAST As
They Very Impatiently
Wait The imams' Call
For Jihadist Intifada
Coordinated Attacks
To  Overthrow  Our
JUDEO-CHRISTIAN
GOVERNMENTS‼️
As I've Said It In My Previous 
Post, The Open Season
Is Drawing Nigh❗

For A Daily Update ๐Ÿ‘‡ Click This ๐Ÿ”— Link 

๐Ÿ”ช ISLAMOPHOBIA ๐Ÿ—ก️ 

www.TheReligionOfPeace.com


๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿพ‍♂️ EX-MOSLEMS ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฝ‍♀️


https://youtu.be/tvRVscoXjQI?si=FgwSDP8kqsegjw70

https://youtube.com/shorts/U6MplOUPhLI?is=IA0hGik4cYYyRAYS

https://youtube.com/shorts/cX1M5AO0RRM?is=nVtcm7DO1DsOrzlq


✝️ CHRISTIANS ✝️ 


https://youtu.be/OtU0AW58X3k?si=okvh8dX40dWYd29C

https://youtube.com/shorts/H5q7IqSfgJk?is=Gsd50QPwfvTiMNhB

I don't belong to any of the 7 "Wolves in Sheep's Clothing" Churches in Revelation ❗
https://youtu.be/LMbJGbBixj8?si=TR8BXm1jFsqlBZVK

https://youtu.be/xJZzZoiruAM?si=zDqE1GpYpZddffz5

https://youtu.be/ztil7EUC-pU?si=PZIHtN8uvbAeFkg7


✡️ MESSIANICS ✡️ 


https://youtu.be/pkqokv5QRtk?si=xpimV4tTJgOVp8Dw

https://youtu.be/Cb-lA6NysXM?si=bXYp2SoAVFghJrZp

https://youtu.be/7kWOPXbBSc4?si=0QUFPAyXEqsCny92


๐Ÿ•Ž JEWS ๐Ÿ•Ž 


The Israelites crossed The Sea of Reeds, not The Red Sea! Big Difference❗๐Ÿง❗
https://youtu.be/-un26LpjsWI?si=H7gInRBDhA6lEtjM
I mentioned this on this blogsite some 
years ago. It's easy to see simply
by referencing an Ancient
Map of the area as you
read this account
in Exodus. ๐Ÿง

The story of azubah is embellished, meant to convey faithfulness in a time of uncertainty.
https://youtu.be/mWpVzXF66Dw?si=p4qQOLYCRI5GidLJ

https://youtu.be/NvsAJbtN2tc?si=E6bXIh8bMhoCcVwZ

https://youtu.be/Y_zlTvJdyok?si=QkHUUW58nuyu0cXW

https://youtu.be/uXGWlAQ16r4?si=qU6hzH-O1mSptU1j

https://youtu.be/-lL_ffex9_A?si=FGXlxR-wZXSe58-_

The Bloody and Brutal Fall of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.! You would not want to be the Jew on the receiving end of this Extremely Precise war machine that could hit a human target from 300 yards/meters away‼️ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ‼️ An eyewitness account by none other than the turncoat Flavius Josephus, himself❗๐Ÿ˜ณ❗
https://youtu.be/VdXKK7MTdTg?si=RWb_uWNi0UFEHd6-


๐Ÿ’ฃ FAKEstenians ๐Ÿงจ 


https://youtu.be/rk5WLrlWnAI?si=CbgAnF4EkTvVO6PL


https://youtu.be/Y3j3Z_fSZIA?si=9W_V26Ze91FSNCj9

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2242769856560560/?mibextid=9drbnH&s=yWDuG2&fs=e


-------

๐Ÿฒ FOOD & RECIPES ๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿณ 

https://youtu.be/uNrnSDGsS_Y?si=xlPKnBJohZ87rw9H

https://youtube.com/shorts/3ySe_SbA79Q?is=22S8qhxlTYujiBlT

https://youtu.be/pPf7cpambqM?si=XBr2IczocxPcwbdo


๐Ÿ˜„ HUMOR ๐Ÿคฃ 


๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿฆ
https://youtu.be/PHbKmc7lLuQ?si=n_YrSeDnMp6zKlG1

https://youtu.be/hHeV486B5iI?si=2m7Tb_o76e1slhAY

⁉️๐Ÿคท‍♂️⁉️๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️⁉️
https://youtu.be/KgZ_FLoyC_M?si=jJMbpQS9wq58XJ6k

https://youtube.com/shorts/GcPCjmEdUsc?is=Zl_lK2sAhmM7YM9l


๐Ÿงณ TRAVEL & HISTORY ๐Ÿ›ซ 


https://youtu.be/-2fhPpTxEUc?si=9NlblkmDLxHwB2yZ

https://youtu.be/pcevYtHv4QI?si=xqKHa2fdYjyg7cvL

https://youtu.be/2isYUnwyr60?si=Csq__atbNkwWg-Ue

Just hope that the family that claims you as their special "guest" have the most beautiful daughters to donate your genes to❗๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘❗
https://youtu.be/VcsD1hZgS4o?si=0BR9AZDT1n6k3SAa


๐Ÿ› ️ DIY, ARTS ๐ŸŽจ & HOBBIES ๐Ÿ–Œ️ 


You'd be safe from mindless zombies down here.
https://youtu.be/XhNr8EZmT6I?si=YJif2Pa5jVMeTeTd

Easy-to-Light Charcoal Briquettes for Emergencies ๐Ÿฆบ and for Camping. ๐Ÿ•️ 
https://youtu.be/IO-aGraBvDQ?si=LoSS1ctYvInIud9c

Now, the repaired tab is way stronger than the other one. ๐Ÿ˜’
https://youtu.be/yP6GzKEKrCc?si=Tzqh1GHeXUdyf4jB

This is just a quick DIY Project, not some fancy-schmancy "professional" quality job.
https://youtu.be/1KVJZinXd1o?si=Ly0JyHGy0qodKZXw

https://youtu.be/daEzlZkBZv8?si=dEp3bju9O0_3jYsh


⚗️ S.T.E.M. ๐Ÿ›ฐ️


https://youtu.be/OFY2TnsLeO8?si=NefDYdHHMbGm-5e4

https://youtu.be/rC6NVpJP3oE?si=IhWxfZo1XO2QHi97

This Is Why I Am Keeping my FULLY-PAID FOR 2001 Blue Hyundai Accent and my 2002 Silver Saturn SC-1❗ Because I'm Not Some Clueless Libertard Useful IDIOT‼️๐Ÿ˜„‼️
https://youtu.be/zynQiIx4Qz4?si=a0aWUbxXSxMcx4iy


๐Ÿ‘น SUPERNATURAL, ๐Ÿ›ธ UFO ๐Ÿ‘ฝ & PARANORMAL ๐ŸงŒ 

I should've watched this in the Middle of The Night❗๐Ÿ˜❗ Because it brings back memories of similar experiences that I have had!๐Ÿ‘
https://youtu.be/ALBZEOTGeZ8?si=vC0kNYSwlgtm81iR

https://youtube.com/shorts/rvJG9HjRlOc?si=_uZKod19FARtnr2X


๐Ÿฆ– CRYPTIDS & ANIMALS ๐Ÿฆ˜ 


https://youtu.be/miF_5Wjonbw?si=gaEXg03NAXGqzaBK

https://youtu.be/oM_TU6UM6ok?si=OxDtA-f4ETSRqeB_

https://youtu.be/IlS4xAbbztc?si=DQ4e7WBmC2xhAEjG

https://youtu.be/W-pB52k4OVA?si=nvF74ERcB3hyNX4w

https://youtu.be/S10URuotnOE?si=_iHwb0zOpuoXdnrA


๐Ÿ˜บ PETS ๐Ÿถ 


https://youtube.com/shorts/v1MReyROpv4?si=9xCGLTCtvskplncg

https://youtu.be/PxzRmnp1sSU?si=3cS4XF3A2TybLcYT

https://youtu.be/PMugNO2nasM?si=rZ6kMvdKjGcnzjCu

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1453791533254053/?mibextid=ZZyLBr

https://youtu.be/GEz_yR-RIgM?si=yrkqAbiHgpVQqapn

https://youtu.be/asSGXkcPuw0?si=n7ikvNKAZCZQMEUN

https://youtu.be/BLB3CY1P2iM?si=eUAkodaOcFjV4THZ

-------

Here are Wednesday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:


Here are Thursday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:


Here are Friday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:


Here are Saturday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:


Here are Sunday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:


Here are Monday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:


Here are Tuesday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners:


And here are Wednesday's ( from Tuesday 9/1/'26 @ 5 pm to today 9/2/'26 @ 5 pm ) 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race Winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ...

Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
❗❗
Congratulations to Brazil for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท
❗❗
Congratulations to Germany for 
winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗
Congratulations to India for 
winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
❗❗
Congratulations to Bangladesh for 
winning in 5th place!
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐ŸŽ–️๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ
❗❗
Congratulations to Saudi Arabia,
Tรผrkiye &  Venezuela for all
tying in 6th place!
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท
๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช๐ŸŒน
❗❗
Congratulations to Chile for 
winning in 7th place!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
Congratulations to Argentina and 
Spain for tying in 8th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ
❗๐ŸŒน❗
❗❗
Congratulations to France for 
winning in 9th place!
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท
❗❗
Congratulations to both Azerbaijan and 
South Africa for tying in 10th place!
 ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
❗๐ŸŒน❗
❗❗
Congratulations to both Pakistan and
Singapore for tying in 11th place!
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗๐ŸŒน❗
❗❗
And congratulations to Oman, Russia &
Ukraine for tying in 12th place!
๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฒ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐ŸŒน
❗❗

And lastly, a Heartfelt ๐ŸŒน Appreciation also goes to all of the 136 VPN Racers that participated in the 24-Hour Le Cine-Mans Race To The Finish! 


Thanks to the all of the countries, states and entities that participated in Today's Race To The Finish! ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️          ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment