Saturday, October 12, 2024

METH GATOR ( 2023 )

I started to watch this "Wear Masks ๐Ÿ˜ท And Practice Social Distancing And Don't Mind Us In Allowing ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS Into Our Country While We Tell You To Just Stay Indoors To Avoid Getting Sick During The ๐Ÿ‘‰Planned Introduction Of A New PLANdemic Virus Variant๐Ÿ‘ˆ Which Is About To Be Released And To Remind You To Be Sure Next Year To Just Mail-In Your 2024 Residential Selection Ballots For The Ballot Stuffers And Ballot Mules To Fraudulently Collect Them For The Sake Of Your Own Health & Wellbeing" movie at predawn today, Friday, October 11th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.


Scene Commentaries:

OMG, at the 3:15 mark, an alligator ๐ŸŠ, which Suspiciously Looks Like A Crocodile ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️, SNIFFS the swamp water then homes in on a bag of Methamphetamines❗๐Ÿ˜❗

The attack on the 1st victim wasn't realistically done with CGI❗๐Ÿ˜’❗And why didn't the cop radio his partner about the incident❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❓

Two gator bounty hunters.  ๐Ÿคจ




"It ate an entire duffle bag full of meth." 

"But any animal ingesting that much meth would just OD and die."  ๐Ÿ˜•

"Listen, we gotta round up all that meth on the island before it gets to it."  

"The Mayor wants to keep things quiet. Memorial Day weekend's a big deal."

Because it ain't a gator, Capt. Obvious.
It is a very Yuge CROCODILE ๐ŸŠ❗ 

"I am going to hug you right now. But I smell like bacon grease and motor oil."  ๐Ÿ˜„  Hopefully, not both at the same time in the frying ๐Ÿณ pan.  ๐Ÿ˜

"It's massive. It's no ordinary gator.
We have to get it now." 

Why is the crocodile--I mean, alligator--galloping straight forward like a horse?  ๐Ÿค”  And what's with the barbecue grill smoke blowing across the scene on a deserted part of the island?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

Yup, that's about the size of a
saltwater crocodile.
From medium.com

I wonder how many of these beachfront 
houses are still intact after the 
Hurricane Helene/Milton
aftermath?  ๐Ÿค”
Florida is the most hurricane ๐ŸŒ€ hit
of all the States. It doesn't make 
sense to me to have such
a property at the 
shoreline!
And there is also the problem with 
Crocodiles & Alligators, too!

Here are the specials for today:
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
๐ŸŠ            ๐ŸŠ            ๐ŸŠ

With such a high street value, you'd think that the drug dealers would be smart enough to zip-up their duffel bags!  ๐Ÿ˜’
Yup, definitely a saltwater crocodile!

"Without that tower, we have no radio or cell service to the mainland."  ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

"The Eye Shine ...."  ๐Ÿ”ฆ 

"So, now it's hunting meth like hunting big game."  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ  Here's a thought, use the giant "gator" to track down all of the Meth Labs! ๐Ÿ’ก Then, have Grady fire up his Barbecue Grill for an all-you-can-eat Swamp "Chicken" Feast๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘

"People are dead. Dead! And you're acting like it's just a minor inconvenience."  ๐Ÿ˜ค

"We better check that ( explosion ๐Ÿ’ฅ ) out. The gator could have found the Meth Lab!"  Like I was saying ....  ๐Ÿ˜

"Let's be honest. Are you on the "take" ( mayor ), huh? Are those drug dealers paying you?"  ๐Ÿคจ

"Aim for its nose! ๐ŸŽฏ  That's its weakest point." 

"I had a few leads. But the gator ate them."  ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ‘

A Bitch-Slap competition for $5,000:

"I want the Meth Lab. Not the small one or the shed. 'Talking about the big one."  ๐Ÿคจ

So far, a bunch of men in this movie called Dante a "Boy," like it was nothing! He didn't mind. Unlike jussie smollett.  ๐Ÿ˜’  Attention, you Libertards out there who like to be offended for someone else: This Movie Is Racist!  ๐Ÿ˜‚  ๐Ÿ˜‚  ๐Ÿ˜‚  Oh, just walk out into the Real World for a change instead of "virtue signalling" all of the time!  ๐Ÿ˜

"You honestly think I'm going to take you on a tour of a Meth Lab?"  ๐Ÿคจ

"I'm going to make things a lot less complicated."   ๐Ÿ˜


"The only place we haven't checked thoroughly is Moccasin's Wallow."  ๐Ÿ˜

"I thought you said that RPG wasn't real."  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Grady, that bullet proof vest of yours ain't gonna protect you from the Bite Force of that "gator"!  ๐Ÿคจ

"I never thought I'd be using Meth to do good."  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"My God, we found it. It's like a football stadium!"  ๐ŸŸ️ 

"Man, this place. It smells like cat piss."  So, that's what Meth smells like!  ๐Ÿ˜ธ ๐Ÿ˜ธ ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Okay, all I see is a big Methamphetamine Dust Cloud!  ๐Ÿฅด ☁️ ๐Ÿฅด ☁️ ๐Ÿฅด  Yup, they're really gonna be celebrating BIGLY now❗๐Ÿ˜❗

So, now, "gators" can shed their own skin!  ๐Ÿ™„
Bigger & Badder than ever before!

"You're not good to us dead."  ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ  "That 'gator' ain't good to us alive."  ๐Ÿ˜ 

You did say that you're DEA, not Military. And it shows:
A bullet fired into water can ricochet.
It can even ricochet back at you!

Since you found Dante face down in the water ...
It's not a good idea to drag him out like
that. Put him over your shoulder 
and carry him out. That way,
you help him to clear
out his Lungs!
It is either that or you do
mouth-to-mouth 
on him! ๐Ÿ˜š

-------

I waited for the Hurricanes ๐ŸŒ€ to stop before I blogged about this movie because it shows exactly what could have happened to some of the missing flood victims.  ๐Ÿ˜ข

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/trVVNE2IaoQ?si=PiV-mdSovCH451MW

To quote Pres. Trump, "They're eating the ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿˆ‍⬛. They're eating the ๐Ÿ•‍๐Ÿฆบ ๐Ÿฆฎ. They're eating the ๐Ÿ™€ ๐Ÿ˜ฟ."  They're eating the ๐Ÿ‘จ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐ŸŠ ....

Tidbits:


I went to the AutoZone on Admiral Callaghan Lane to see if they carry Factory Automotive Paint. They don't. The employee told me that I should go to the Auto Body Shop across the street from Jack-in-the-Box on Sonoma Boulevard. I also asked the employee about Radiator & Bulk Hoses for a non-Automotive project that I have in mind to do.

Then, I walked around the corner to go to the Fed-Ex Kinkos to make copies of my Rรฉsumรฉ. It took a while for me and an employee to figure out how to fetch it from my googly-goo drive!  ๐Ÿ™„  Because he told me that I didn't need to use their Wi-Fi to print out copies when I asked him about it. As it turned out, I DID Need To Use Their OWN Wi-Fi❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗

Finally, 2 more doors down until I was finished with what I needed to do on Admiral Callaghan Lane. Which was to go to the metroPCS to pay for my 'phone & Wi-Fi bill.

Then, I drove on over to Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant to see how they were coming along with their Karaoke ๐ŸŽค Section. Rey told me that they should be ready tomorrow at 5:00 p.m.

I don't know if they'll be done 
painting the walls, too.

Their Karaoke night will be only for Fridays & Saturdays from 5:00 to 10:00 p.m. I will be sure to swing by for the Karaoke Grand Opening. I'm hoping against all hope that William Hung will make a surprise appearance & performance❗๐Ÿคช❗

After I was done eating, I went to the Springs Road Dollar Tree Store to buy a pair of Men's Socks. But they ran out of Men's Socks.  ๐Ÿ™  I just bought some Binder Clips and a bottle of Bai It's WonderWater ® Molokai Coconut® Coconut Flavored Antioxidant Beverage and a pack of Kool-Aid Chewing Gum ( something new in 3 flavors: Tropical Punch, Cherry & Grape ).

I had enough time to go to Chase Bank to make a deposit. On my way to go do some grocery shopping at the Sonoma Boulevard Dollar Tree Store, at 2 intersections on Broadway Street, some Illegal ALIEN Asshole Drivers drove on the wrong side of the street to cross on a Red ๐Ÿšฆ Light❗๐Ÿคฌ❗I can't wait to get a Dash Cam❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗

The Sonoma Boulevard Dollar Tree Store was out of Men's Socks, too. I just bought some stationery and some toiletry. 

Then I shopped at the Neighborhood Wal-Mart around the corner. I just bought a bottle of Vitamin K-2.

There's another Dollar Tree Store further up on Sonoma Boulevard near Vallejo's border with American Canyon.  They have Men's Socks. I bought a 2-pack. 

On the drive back home, another 2 illegal Alien INVADERS drove on the wrong lane to cut everyone off❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

And to make my night worse, the Men's Socks ( fits shoe sizes 6 - 12 [ I'm size 10 ] ) wouldn't fit❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗ I think that the socks were mislabeled & ๐Ÿ‘‰MISGENDERED๐Ÿ‘ˆ❗๐Ÿ˜œ❗What is wrong with the world these days❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❓ When even socks are now identifying as being members of the opposite gender❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗

I had time to do my laundry ๐Ÿงบ because no one was using the building's Laundry Room. It was the perfect time for me to experiment with a Carpet Cleaner and an old toothbrush ๐Ÿชฅ:

BEFORE 
( I used my Blรผ G33 cellphone
for this particular shot )

AFTER 
It worked! Now, I'll just give it another 
wash and concentrate more on the 
Crotch and mid-Thigh areas.
In the meantime, I'm 
still refusing to 
wear this!
๐Ÿ˜’

Here are yesterday's walking results:

5.81 kilometers 
5.60 km

-------

I used my Foot Rasper to file down my Foot Calluses as a start to my Saturday!  ๐ŸŒž 

Predicted Rain ๐ŸŒง️ Showers
until  10:00  p.m.
16.11° C  to
20.56° C

Then, I went to the local Wendy's Restaurant to do some blogging and searching for stuff on the Internet. Amanda, the young employee at the counter, is always so kind to me. I should write ✍️ their Corporate Office regarding the excellent Customer Service which she provides every time!  ๐Ÿ‘

I'm just having a Senior Coffee ☕ and
Taste Testing new Zero Sugar 
Fountain Drink flavors 
( and getting free
water refills).
๐Ÿคซ ๐Ÿคซ ๐Ÿคซ

I am also trying out for the 1st time a pair
of Optic Yellow Camo Sorel® sneakers 
that my sister in Michigan sent to
me. Optic Yellow and Camo
sound so much like an 
oxymoron to me!
It's the Sorel® Women's Kinetic Breakthru Day
Lace. She ordered her size but got sent
a Men's pair, instead ❗ So,
she just sent it to me.

Or Men's Shoes are also now
identifying as Women's 
Shoes . . . .      ๐Ÿ™„

It fits me quite well with a
pair  of  Copper  Lined
Compression Socks.
๐Ÿ‘Œ     ๐Ÿ˜Š     ๐Ÿ‘

But I couldn't fit into these socks
a year ago because of my
Leg Edema.  ๐Ÿ˜•


I should just be grateful that she didn't 
order the Pink Camo❗๐Ÿ˜ถ‍๐ŸŒซ️❗

Either my eldest sister TRULY Loves me OR she's just trying to force me to be more #Diverse Inclusive & Equitable❗๐Ÿคช❗

Honestly, though, I'm beginning to question her True Motive! ๐Ÿคจ  This kinetic line of shoes is designed with Forward Motion in mind for Joggers. ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผ‍♀️ And you don't give such a pair of shoes to an Old Fart ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿผ who not only has Stability Issues but is also on the Metoprolol Heart Medication that has a dizzying effect on the one who's taking it❗ Yeah, if you want to "OFF" an Old Fart relative ( for inheritance $ ๐Ÿค‘ ) who's on the Metoprolol Heart Medication, just gift him/her with a pair of Forward Motion ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ jogging ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ shoes❗๐Ÿ˜œ❗ But You Did Not Hear That Coming From Me❗๐Ÿค❗

Here's what greeted me and a black woman with 3 kids just outside of the Wendy's Restaurant window:
Yup, it's that bearded white man once again!
And, YES, he is wiping his butt after he
just ๐Ÿ’ฉ in front of that poor tree❗
 
I told the woman that I like coming to this
Wendy's  Restaurant  because  there  is 
so much unpredictable excitement
just about everytime that I 
am here to go on-line.

I told one of her twin boys that the 
homeless guy better not 
come in here!
Well, what do you think that
he upped & did❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❓
He came in❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗

Her little daughter told the lady
behind the counter that
the  homeless  guy 
was  having 
diarrhea!
It's not really something that you
want to hear while you are 
enjoying your ๐Ÿ” & ๐ŸŸ 
๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿ’ฉ
 
Which is why I am here
only for drinks!
๐Ÿ‘Œ  ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ‘

I'm trying the Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Fall Football Mixes: Field Goal Fizz & Zero Sugar Conversion; they're out of the Touchdown Twist & Kickoff Cooler.  ๐Ÿ™

I'm also just here to while the time away before I go to Selecta Pilipino Buffet for their Karaoke ๐ŸŽค Opening Night at 5:00 p.m. No, you definitely Do Not Want to hear me sing❗ Or I'll just ruin the world-famous perceived stereotype of Pilipinos being such talented singers❗❗ Let's Not Ruin It For The Rest Of The World ❗❗❗

At 3:36 p.m., my car is out in the Wendy's parking ๐Ÿ…ฟ️ lot still PATIENTLY waiting for the rain ๐ŸŒง️ to come so that I don't have to wash it down! Damn AI weather forecasters❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

The Coffee ☕ sure is strong❗ I had to relieve my Bladder 3 times❗๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ❗

-------

It started misting at 6:00 p.m. on my way to Selecta Pilipino Buffet. But I Need Some Rain❗๐ŸŒง️ ❗


No karaoke ๐ŸŽถ singers ๐ŸŽค yet.
'Just a Live Pinoy Band.
The Band Members 
are all of Rey's 
nephews &
nieces!

I bought a 10-pack of this 5-section Foam Tray at the nearby Dollar Tree Store.
So that I do not have to use Rice to keep 
the flavors from mixing together.

-------

Meanwhile, at 8:00 p.m., in the Vietnamese Pho restaurant right next door to the Dollar Tree Store, a Wedding Party is happening! And with Karaoke ๐ŸŽค, too❗

In due time. In due time. After all, there are more Pinoys here in Vallejo than there are Vietnamese.

-------

"Smart Glasses" are not a smart choice❗๐Ÿคฌ❗
๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/reel/836714891968039?mibextid=9drbnH

-------

A response to barry odumbass soetoro's lecture to black men!

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/qWh8X-Rh2Ps?si=Ep0pJPTkYCOuZL1i

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/nbwJaSgANsg?si=NVMvfDnoiKKA8JhA

US Citizens are set-up for failure❗๐Ÿคฌ❗
๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/reel/1670187680505599?mibextid=9drbnH&s=yWDuG2&fs=e

-------

Nobody trusts Fake News Media anymore. People are turning to Social Media Influencers❗ It must be why my blogsite is MASSIVELY BEING BANNED ๐Ÿšซ now that we're leading up to the Election❗ ๐Ÿค” ❗

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/SteveBartlettShow/videos/867319302015375/?mibextid=CDWPTG

-------

Leave politics out of it❗๐Ÿคฌ❗
๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/NEWSMAX/videos/1652220555635609/?mibextid=CDWPTG

Emergency Preparedness is a must❗

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/1618633899008537/?mibextid=CDWPTG

We don't need people in politics for all of The WRONG Reasons❗๐Ÿคฌ❗
๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/917410583768720/?mibextid=CDWPTG

Gov. DeSantis just humbled brandon & bj kammy ❗ ๐Ÿ‘ 

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/7PplRRmA1m4?si=qO8Bp_U5Zl6Wgh5K

Pres. Trump quietly helped with the Emergency Aid.

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/4Qq6ifqf3LM?si=nQBNFl-yHsfT5Emq

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/OeQ5oYcH_X0?si=bfyvYHziFghOLHPl

Hurricane Milton aftermath. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/prqTj2BJCdU?si=-utrYa8XKW_eWgHd

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/GtYbLGribM4?si=5osN7HYE-eK2AoiG

-------

bj kammy-chameleon ๐ŸฆŽ has bad internal polling metrics❗ ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/1964151567353767/?mibextid=CDWPTG

Journalistic Malpractice committed by Fake News Media to make bj kammy appear "intelligent"❗๐Ÿฅด❗
๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/NEWSMAX/videos/1071377314623747/?mibextid=9drbnH

"What can be unburdened by what has been" is to NOT vote for the Has-Been who did all of the Burdening in the 1st place❗๐Ÿคฌ❗
๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/reel/8465452823539728/?mibextid=CDWPTG

Their "October Surprise" is backfiring on them BIGLY❗๐Ÿ‘❗
๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/1071004764418594/?mibextid=CDWPTG

brandon & bj kammy are suing Virginia for not allowing ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS to vote❗ You can't make this sh!t up❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/3Nanzzn57tY?si=GQ8mu1iFnaOkKobw

Can't answer the simple question❗๐Ÿคฌ❗
๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/1772476086833475/?mibextid=CDWPTG

-------

It's not the journey, it's the Destination❗๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/pWSGKwkGlgQ?si=LN0cBttRFQjjIElP

The Star of David ✡️ as seen in a night sky.

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/20yorPYEuuA?si=8XOnzng3jBsvNtul

The Netherlands shows Huge Support For Israel ❗ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ❗
๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/go91ChECPWM?si=j_YJDO6EtTeMu6uz

The 7/10/'23 Prophesied❗๐Ÿ˜ณ❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/_VlprlV925M?si=qiXbJqgfT95bVs0N

The Yom Kippur Beast.

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/2C14ZTM0uE4?si=kHZMUuMz8jhBsI3X

The Mystery of Masada uncovered!

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/f_Mq37aVmlk?si=VsEVODZvz9R1qljH

Fake News Media's FALSE EQUIVALENCY❗๐Ÿคฌ❗
๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/HRv1PENVi10?si=7LhyoCRE_xYJ77i3

His-Bolas struck a Nursing Home❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/k_X7vBm-pv4?si=v0b9YeqEkoRr92Xj

Damn The Consequences๐Ÿ‘Œ❗๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ❗๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/s0dNT19ZZ0Q?si=tbch-i032uVV_MHV

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/_jVspHN8uHM?si=b9GWFe33fzQKlOtb

-------

When the mice ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ are away, the cats ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ‍⬛ will play.

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/reel/523721647057922?mibextid=9drbnH

Keep that engine purring!

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/TFYzEHZoHwY?si=B-XAPOzph8eQ6HVf

-------

Here are Friday's 24-Hour Race winners:


Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please .... 

Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to India & Singapore 
for tying in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️          ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment