Friday, April 20, 2012

CHIMPANZEE, G ( 1 hr & 18 min )


Quickie Review: In the tropical rain forest of Africa, "Oscar", a very young and inexperienced chimp, becomes orphaned when a rival band of chimpanzees invades his band's territory. Left to fend for himself, his prospect for survival becomes slim until he gets adopted by the most unlikely of all chimpanzees in his band.

The audience liked it and gave it a "Hands Clapper" ending.

I liked it, too. It's a good Nature Movie to watch with your little brats.

That "Freddie" chimp sure is a smart one, knowing exactly which rival chimp to fight against!

The bad chimp in this movie has a facial scar.  Yup! a typical bad guy character in a Disney movie. Ha, ha, ha.

Warning:  Although this movie is toned-down to make it more appealing to the little brats, a kid behind me said to his dad that he didn't like the movie because of the Thunder and Lightning scene. The same brat said that he didn't like the Leopard scene. And he didn't like the Monkey scene, as well.

Of all the brats in the auditorium, this "scaredy-cat" one had to sit behind me! Dang ....

And just like the adult chimps in this movie, I cannot get a moment of peace in an auditorium with little brats whimpering or monkeying around!

*********************************
I went to catch the 7:00 p.m. show today, Friday, April 20th, here in Vallejo after doing some errands first and after talking to my sister in Michigan on my cellphone.

At first, I wanted to write this in my world-famous standard format. But I don't know how to spoiler alert! a purposely toned-down Nature Documentary. In other words, I took notes in the dark for nothing!

Hey, wait a minute .... What I said about the typical bad guy character in a Disney movie could qualify as a spoiler alert! Oh, well. 'Too late!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment