Sunday, April 7, 2024

3 DOORS OF HORROR 2

Here's a short Malaysian anthology from the COVID Lockdown that I watched in the predawn of today, Sunday, April 7th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.


Scene Commentaries:

-THE STRANGE MECHANIC ...

Ghosts in the car! ๐Ÿ‘ป  I like the new concept! ๐Ÿ‘

Overspeeding in a residential area is an over-exaggeration at a speed of ~180 kmh ( ~112 mph ) with nary a damage to the front end of the car! This is the only thing that I didn't like about this first part of the anthology.

It's strange how the mechanic uses just one eye ๐Ÿ‘️ to see ghosts and Earth Qi Energy. Because long before I got initiated to Kriya Yoga in 2010, I also noticed that whenever I would encounter an Evil Entity or a Good Entity, either one would look intently into my Left Eye! Like they were peering into the "Window to my Soul." It used to be a very unnerving experience whenever an evil one does it to me. All that I could do is to stare them back! Ghosts are different, though; Ghosts still retain their human facial expressions. Unlike Spirits both Good & Bad that pretty much have very, very few facial expressions! Whereas Good Spirits come across as being very calm, the Evil ones always try to scare me to death! I just taunt the evil ones because I learned the hard way through trial and error how to play their own games against them. Understand that they have to follow a Strict Set of Rules. If you know the rules, and you let them know that you mentally do, you're good! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ‘

Now, I lay in wait for them. Their prey has turned into a Predator! But I still need to figure out how to block them from telepathically reading my mind, though. Because my recent encounters with the evil ones have turned into comical Cat & Mouse games. The evil ones have a sense of humor that I don't notice in the good ones. But I prefer encounters with the evil ones because 1.) It means I'm not on their side if they always attack me and 2.) Such a realization just serves to strengthen my Faith in God!

-------

The next one is like a game of tag that has to be played in a certain sequence or you lose. But it's not that clear to me.  ๐Ÿ˜•  The movie's poster is from a later scene in this 2nd part.

-------

-STAY WITH ME ...

A female painter has an entity that helps her make sellable works of art. ๐ŸŽจ But it comes with a price: She's bound to it for life. 

This reminds me of a TRUE event which took place in 2013 at the Cecil Hotel in Southern California. One of the CCTVs showed Elisa Lam, a young Chinese woman, from Canada arguing with some invisible entity just outside of her hotel elevator. She disappeared shortly after that. Although she had never checked out of her room and was reportedly missing. 

About 2 weeks later, hotel guests noticed that the water had a strange taste and smell to it. When the water tanks on the roof were inspected, that was when they found the missing woman's dead body❗๐Ÿ˜ฌ❗


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/jJGGL5dtQ_s?si=mwGabuR01PUI3a2A


https://www.snopes.com/articles/346221/elisa-lam-mystery-that-wasnt/


Hallucination or Evil Manifestation? Your choice.


❗๐Ÿ˜ฒ❗๐Ÿคข❗๐Ÿคฎ❗


( Note: I was actually reviewing this last entry while I was having my Sunday lunch at Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant here on Springs Road in Vallejo, California.  ๐Ÿคญ )


And speaking of the COVID Lockdown ....


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/KuNcTjfEWAw?si=372EwxsJDPn-48ta


Tidbits:

Before I forget, here's a PSA to my readers here in the United States. I would like for all of you to pay particularly close attention to the symbolism of the April 8th, 2024 ( ๐Ÿ‘‰tomorrow๐Ÿ‘ˆ ) Solar Eclipse:


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/c_DSsIJsLHg?si=YvEOwgp5EhaV6GSI


Salem means Peace or Protection in Hebrew. 

Nineveh is the place that the Prophet Jonah was sent to, to warn the people of the Consequences of their Sins if they didn't repent.

Seven places in the USA named Salem and 7 places named Nineveh visited by a Solar Eclipse 7 years apart. Seven ( God's number ) means completion in the Hebrew Gematria, and 7 three times is Utter Completion, as in Messianic Trinity!


None of the "founding fathers" knew of this Future Warning when they named their respective places such names, accordingly. 'Part of God's Omniscient Divine Plan. If no repentance is forthcoming, then the prophecy of New York as the prophesied Harlot of Babylon and the USA as the prophesied Horned Lamb will both come to pass. And either possibility doesn't bode well for us, US CITIZENS❗

In a way, this is like the "Feast & Famine" of Joseph's interpretation of Pharaoh's dream.


-------


My friend, DJ, confirmed what Rey told me this last Friday about the chainwide closure of the 99-Cents Only Stores ( 371 total stores in 4 States ). And I went to the 99-Cents Only Store next door to confirm the rumor. June 3rd, 2024 is their last day of operations.  ๐Ÿ˜ข

Is it too late for me to Identify As The Last & Only Surviving Heir to the 99-Cents Only Store founder's Million$ in Fortune ❓ ๐Ÿค‘❓ After all, claiming to be someone you aren't is the STUPIDEST VOGUE these days ❗๐Ÿ™ƒ❗ 

Unfortunately for me, though, the family sold the chain back in 2013 ❗ ☹️ ❗


https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2024-04-04/99-cents-only-closes-stores


I don't know if the Board of Directors & Investors will either do a restructuring of the chain or sell it off outright. Because completely closing the entire chain doesn't make sense! Think of all the 14,000 workers who will be drastically affected by such a decision. ๐Ÿ˜•  Maybe my newfound, unassuming millionaire friend Roger and I can cobble together a rag-tag group of investors that can take over the whole operation. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜


Or the Dollar General store chain ( which is way bigger than the 99-Cents Only Store chain ) can take over the locations. There's already 1 Dollar General store here in Vallejo, CA. The customer base is already built-in. They just have to watch out for the rampant Libertard policy-encouraged/enabled "Smash & Grab" thefts in sanctuary cities and States ❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

-------

Here are today's winners of the 24-Hour Le Cine-Man' Race. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel & the USA 
for tying in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
Congratulations to Canada, Germany & UK
for all tying in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
❗๐Ÿฅ‰❗
❗❗

Thanks to all of the nations that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ›ฃ️ ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment