Thursday, June 27, 2024

DYBBUK BOX: THE STORY OF CHRIS CHAMBERS

I started to watch this "Wear Masks ๐Ÿ˜ท And Practice Social Distancing And Don't Mind Us Allowing ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS Into Our Country While We Tell You To Stay Indoors To Avoid Getting Sick During The PLANdemic And To Remind You To Be Sure To Just Mail-In Your 2020 Residential Selection Ballots Next Year For Ballot Stuffers And Ballot Mules To Fraudulently Collect Your Ballots For The Sake Of Your Own Health & Wellbeing" movie at predawn today ๐ŸŒ†, Thursday, June 27th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.

This movie isn't about  the  late Navy Seal of
the same name. The director of this 
movie is also its own actor!

Don't ask me why the director decided 
to go by some other man's name.

Scene Commentaries:

It is not mentioned in The Bible. But a legend has it that The Old Testament of The Bible's King Solomon supposedly captured 72 Demons ( I wonder if they're the 72 virgins in the koran ๐Ÿค” ) and kept them sealed in a box. After Solomon died, the sealed box was thrown in the deepest part of a lake. Some thieving fishermen were able to drag it out of the lake and opened it, thinking that it held Jewelry, Diamonds & Gold Coins. They unwittingly released the 72 Demons which still roam the Earth to this day! Could it be that this legend is the 1st ever reference for a Dybbuk ( pronounced: Dib bik )?  ๐Ÿง

EMF Ghost Meter.  ๐Ÿ˜

Spirit Box.  ๐Ÿ‘ป

The contents of the Dybbuk Box

The ๐Ÿ” translation  ๐Ÿ‘€.

"Shadow Man"  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ  It's strange that his friend Sarah had seen a Shadow Man. As a boy, I had seen it, too, in Matina, Davao City, Mindanao, Philippines and here in the USA in Oakland, California. Likewise, my eldest sister's daughter had seen one, too, in Grand Rapids, Michigan! In the Bisayan language, we call it, "Anino nga Galakaw ( Shadow that Walks ). But, unlike a shadow that gets distorted by the angle of a light source, a Shadow Man is 3-Dimensional and self-ambulatory❗๐Ÿคฏ❗๐Ÿ˜จ❗And I saw the both of them IN BROAD ☀️ DAYLIGHT❗๐Ÿ˜ฒ❗And Such Entities Disappear Back Into The Shadow Or Shade From Where They Manifest❗

"It's following me."  ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Shouldn't there have been a bloody gash on his forehead?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

This is one of those "found footage/documentary" movies that follows the success of THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT ( 1999 ) and the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY franchise ( started in 2009 ). It's not as good and it is "made on the cheap". But it could have been much more believable had the director/actor not used a different name--especially since he used a famous name that also happens to be the character name of the late River Phoenix in the movie, STAND BY ME ( 1986 ).

The other Chris Chambers. RIP


Tidbits:

I have to clear my deck because the HOA is having some workers do maintenance work on all of the decks. I'll have to have it done by 8:00 a.m. tomorrow, Friday. Why didn't they notify us tenants last week to give us ample time?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️ I mean, I just got the notice taped to my front door as I was getting ready to do my errands!  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️

I stopped at J&R Mini Mart & Gas ⛽ to buy some lottery tickets.

On my drive to the York & Marin Streets Grocery Outlet Bargain Market, I noticed that the intersection of Sonoma Boulevard and Louisiana Street has no "chocolate" parading around displaying her "wares".  ๐Ÿ˜‰

But a couple of blocks down on the corner of Nevada street, there was a lone high-fat "dark chocolate" displaying her chunky "wares"!  ๐Ÿ˜œ

I'm just here looking for some discount deals. Already, they're out of the 1st one on my Grocery List.  ๐Ÿ‘Ž If I'm lucky, they should still have it when I go shop at the other Grocery Outlet Bargain Market on Admiral Callaghan Lane this coming Sunday!   ๐Ÿคž

-------

Just think of me as someone who
is like Julian Assange.

The DEMON-crats thought that they could pin Pres. Trump to Epstein Island. They thought wrongly! Now, they're in a Panic Mode because most of the ones on Epstein's Flight Logs ARE THE ONES WHO DON'T WANT TRUMP TO BE PRESIDENT ONCE AGAIN❗

If he doesn't cheat, I can't wait for brandon to make a jackass of himself in tonight's BIASED cnn "moderated" debate against Pres. Trump❗๐Ÿคจ❗

M❗A❗G❗A

F๐Ÿ–•J๐Ÿ–•B

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ ๐Ÿฆ…

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to the USA for
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
❗❗
And congrats to Germany & Tunisia
for tying in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ณ
❗❗


Obviously, I offended the pro-FAKEstinian protesters because I haven't seen anyone from Israel visiting my blogsite in the past 2 days, at least❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗


Be that as it may, I still offer my support and prayers to Israel❗๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ❗


Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️          ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment