Thursday, June 6, 2024

SIGHT ( 2024 )

This is the 2nd movie which I saw yesterday, Tuesday, June 4th, 2024, here in Vallejo's Century 14 Cinemas. The price of admission was $6.50.

Auditorium 9, A-6

Scene Commentaries:

Based on a true story, an opening scene showing an evil stepmother intentionally blinding her stepdaughter with Battery Acid to force such an innocent child into a life of mendicancy was beyond abhorrent❗😠❗😡❗🤬❗I loathed that woman, and may God punish her for her Evil Deed❗ 

"Street beggars in India make more money when they're legally blind."   😠

I remember the 1980 comedy movie, WHOLLY MOSES! There was a con artist begging for money, pretending to be blind. Moses poked him in the eyes and he angrily became instantly "healed"! The people marveled and began to believe that "Moses" was, indeed, a true prophet sent by God!  😆 😆 😆

Approximately 3⅓ years ago, the battery in my Hyundai Accent finally died out. It wouldn't recharge anymore. I filled each cell with Distilled Water and tried to recharge it again. But it stayed dead. I had to take it to an auto parts store for a replacement. But I was too weak to carry the car battery to my Saturn SC-1 which was parked in my designated parking area about 75 yards/meters away on a slight incline. 

This was before my Foot and Heart surgeries. I went to fetch my folding luggage hand truck. I put the car battery on it and pulled it towards my Saturn. It fell off 4 times. It didn't break or crack. But, unbeknownst to me, the battery vents were spraying a very fine, imperceptible mist of Sulfuric Acid in my face.

Don't ask me why I just didn't drive my Saturn to where my Hyundai was parked! Because I just thought about it JUST NOW❗🤦‍♂️❗Duhh ....  🥴

I got into my Saturn and drove to an auto parts store. Along the way, my eyes started feeling Very Painful and they were shedding tears! 😭  I reasoned that it was Sulfuric Acid❗I couldn't drive anymore in the condition that I was in. I pulled over on the shoulder of the road, Couch Street, as I remembered that I keep a spray bottle of water in the trunk of my car. I got out of my car and sprayed & sprayed my eyes until they weren't painful anymore. I Cannot Even Begin To Imagine The Pain And Suffering That The Poor Innocent Little Girl Had To Go Through❗😢❗


Then, I drove to 5 different auto parts store to find the least expensive battery to buy but which has sufficient cranking power.  🤑

"When are you gonna let me fix your eyes?" 

An idea for an invention about putting a recycling bin icon next to the Trash 🗑️ Can icon!  😏

Cultural Revolution.  😲

The Wasabi.  🥵

Lilly's blind father.  ☹️

Did it ever occur to Dr. Ming Wang to try Serrapeptase to cure or minimize the Fibrotic damage to the tissue?

This could have possibly helped.

"What happens when we die? Is it just darkness?" 

"If I can help Kajal out of the dark, maybe I can help Lily out of the dark."   😐

The attack on the university. Brace yourselves, folks. This kind of attack by Clueless Libertard IDIOTS might just happen soon in our US universities❗

Placenta and Amniotic Sac.  🧫 🔬

The Three Musketeers.  😃

Shopping at the thrift store.  🤑

Back in my junior year in highschool, I went to school one day wearing a patriotic T-shirt; a surplus olive drab army jacket that an uncle gave me; a Red, White & Blue Visor and a pair of white jeans with Stars & Stripes running down its entire length that I bought at the local Goodwill Thrift Store. There I was, wearing a patriotic message on the recently ended Vietnam War. The whole class was quiet. 😳 And I wasn't even a US Citizen yet!  They probably laughed behind my back after class was over!  😄


My own patriotic ensemble for that
day was very similar to this. 😁

Wait, what❓😮❗No mirror? All of the Optometry and Opthalmology clinics that I've been to have mirrors. Lots of mirrors!

And I still don't know why Dr. Bartnovsky refused to have Dr. Wang fix his eyes.   🤷‍♂️

This is a good movie. And it is being shown now to cap-off the AAPI Month.



Tidbits:

Acid attacks are common occurrences in moslem countries or in countries with a large enough moslem population:


The victims of Acid Attacks are mostly--if not all--women! If and when the attackers get caught & arrested, they Should BE PUNISHED IN THE SAME WAY❗😠❗😡❗🤬❗


The auditorium was crawling with ants! Even the box office counter was also crawling with ants!

I completed my evening walk after I went to see this movie. And the black rabbit that I saw on May 18th was there in the same exact spot❗😧❗It ate all of the grass in that particular spot!  😄 I hoped that it was okay. I'll check and see if it will be there again the next time that I walk around the block.

7.64 kilometers 
7.37 km

-------

Today, Thursday, June 6th, 2024, I had to go to Kaiser Permanente Hospital because my custom Orthopedic Shoes are ready.  🙂  I wanted to walk it to and from the hospital. But I decided not to because I am testing my new pair of Compression Socks; and I've never worn such socks 🧦 before.  😕  I parked my car on the 2nd floor of the hospital parking garage.  To test my new Compression Socks, I walked to the J&R Mini Mart & Gas ⛽ to buy some lottery tickets.

The storm drain access hole cover looks like
it was made with no reinforcement at all
and a fat guy's foot broke through it!
Can you say, "Lawsuit Pending?" 
This  storm  drain is about
50 yards/meters away
from the mini mart.

I swung by my Cardiologist's clinic to find out why he hasn't yet responded to my e-mail in April regarding my Blood Work. I asked if he was on some kind of an extended vacation. The receptionist checked my records and said that the doctor did indeed answer back. I will have to check my inbox later.

Then, I walked on over to the Podiatry Clinic for my 10:40 a.m. appointment.

1

A patient just stepped out at 10:46. And he wished us all in the waiting room a fun day. I thanked him and wished him the same thing. He said, "Of course, I always do." Positive Thinking by an older white gentleman. 👌🙂👍

The Podiatrist saw me at 10:49 a.m.

You can see  the  custom  indentations 
on either side of the Ball of Foot
area in the Left Insole.
I think that I will use this custom insole
as a template for my other
shoe insoles!  🤔

I asked the Podiatrist a question that I forgot to ask of him last time. I wanted to know if the foot pad Fat in my Foot Ulcer ...

1st Diabetic Foot Ulcer Surgery.
The 2nd Diabetic Foot Ulcer 
Surgery. They put me on
an aggressive antibiotic
cocktail  to try  and save
my left  foot from
being amputated.
A year & 7½ months later.

There's no more clotting or thick
calluses for as long as I 
tend to the problem 
meticulously.

that was excised will grow back. He said that it will never grow back no matter how fat I make myself to be! I asked about Adipose Cells Transplant. He said that it had been tried but the Adipose Cells didn't stay in place because of the absence of the ExtraCellular Matrix ( ECM ) that was removed during the Foot Ulcer Surgery. In other words, I'm destined for a lifelong of Foot Calluses❗😕❗

After my appointment, I went back to J&R Mini Mart and Gas ⛽ to get $4.40 of gas ( 1 gallon/~4 liters ). The pump stopped at $5.40. I don't know if I gave the clerk $4.40 OR $5.40. I was gonna go back and give him $1.00 but I counted the dollar bills in my wallet and it seemed to be the right amount. I hope that I am right about it. 🤞

I drove to the new Dollar Tree Store on Sonoma Boulevard to see about buying more Compression Socks. They only had 1 pair left in men's size but they had a few in women's size. I bought the last men's pair of socks. Hopefully, they will stock some more later on. Because I like how the socks feel to have on my feet!  👍

And I went across the parking lot to shop at the Vargas Mexican Grocery Store for a half pound/0.2 kg of freshly made Chicharons ( Pork Rinds, with Meat & Fat ) for $6.50. As soon as I got home, I had half of the Chicharons for my 1st meal of the day which is Lunch! 😋 

I'll have my breakfast at around 6:00 p.m. before I go on my evening walk. It should be cooler by then.

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll   🥁   please ....


Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
🎉🎇🏆🎆🎊
🇭🇰🥇🇭🇰
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to The United States 
for winning in 2nd place!
🇺🇲🥈🇺🇸
❗❗
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 3rd place!
🇮🇱🥉🇮🇱
❗❗
Congratulations to Germany & Vietnam 
for tying in 4th place!
🇩🇪🏅🇻🇳
❗❗
And congratulations to China for 
rounding up the Top 5!
🇨🇳🎖️🇨🇳
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  🏁       🛣️       🏎️

*


No comments:

Post a Comment