Tuesday, June 25, 2024

PASTACOLYPSE

I started to watch this "Wear Masks 😷 And Practice Social Distancing And Don't Mind Us Allowing ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS Into Our Country While We Tell You To Stay Indoors To Avoid Getting Sick During The PLANdemic And To Remind You To Be Sure To Just Mail In Your 2024 Residential Selection Ballots Next Year For Ballot Stuffers And Ballot Mules To Fraudulently Collect Your Ballots For The Sake Of Your Own Health & Wellbeing" movie at predawn today πŸŒ†, Tuesday, June 25th, 2024, in bed πŸ›️ via my cellphone's 🀳 TUBI Streaming App.



Scene Commentaries:

The Gluten Ban.  🚫


"It is an ancient preservative derivative from olive pits."  😏

"I found a dress that fits." 😁 😁 😁

The Pasta Competition.  🀨

The Noodle Of Destiny!  😲  It's like Thanos's Infinity Gauntlet but which is edible!  🀀


The National Gluten Reserve.  πŸ˜ƒ

"Well, you get them hippies from california sayin' it's all bad stuff."  😠  Yup, it was probably stamped with a label which reads, "The state of clusterfucknia has determined that pasta gluten consumption is detrimental to anyone's health, irrespective of whether or not one suffers from Celiac Disease."  πŸ™„

"Are you done pooping, Bob?"  πŸ’© 🚽πŸͺ πŸ§»

"Listen, the party starts at 10:00. I need you here by 8:00 to help me with my makeup and dress."  πŸ˜’

"Make way for the New Noodle Order."  🍝 Hey, Asian noodles are not represented here! 🀨 So much for the"diversity" b.s.  😏

The coordinated attacks on the Anti-Gluten Population.  😳 clusterfucknia and nude yolk should be the primary targets❗

"Oh, so you're the underprivileged."  πŸ˜„ When you're a 1 per-center having to deal with those that are not in the same financial league as you are!   πŸ€‘

"I'm just exaggerating my leadership qualities."  πŸ˜€

The Windbreakers Movie.  🀒

"Oh, my God. When I asked, Now what, I didn't mean for real."   πŸ€£ 🀣 🀣

"It's a food fight to the death, and we are the food." 

"Thanks for the 'Heads Up'."  πŸ™„ When one pun just ain't good enough!  πŸ‘Ž

Father/Daughter Reunion.  😐

"I think we're about to be Human Noodle Soup."  🍲

The urinal.  πŸ˜„

"I'm comin' home, Mama."   πŸ˜†

The Noodloids' Mental Wellness Moment.   πŸ˜Œ

"I bought you those shoes."   πŸ˜…

"I've been killed before. If it happens again, I won't notice."   πŸ˜‚  

Parenting is a thankless job if you're raising an entitled Spoiled Brat.  ☹️πŸ‘Ž

This is a funny adult cartoon movie. πŸ‘ŒπŸ™‚ πŸ‘

Tidbits:

There's nothing worth seeing on the Big Screen today, a Bargain Tuesday❗ I'll just stick to watching movies on TUBI❗❗ Maybe next week will have better movies to go and see on the Big Screen ❗❗❗

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll πŸ₯ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸ†πŸŽ†πŸŽŠ
πŸ‡­πŸ‡°πŸ₯‡πŸ‡­πŸ‡°
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 2nd place!
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯ˆπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
❗❗
And congratulations to Germany 
for winning in 3rd place!
πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ₯‰πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  🏁          πŸ›£️          🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment