Sunday, June 23, 2024

WISH HOTEL ( 2012 )

I started to watch this pre-PLANdemic movie at predawn today, Sunday, 23rd of June, 2024, in bed 🛏️ via my cellphone's phone 🤳 TUBI Streaming App.



Scene Commentaries:

Yeah, the scene with the "couple"  that wanted to just have a tryst is more common than not. Especially in tourist hotspots.  😉

In all of the times that I've stayed in hotels, I've never come across a door 🚪 that can amplify the sounds that hotel guests make inside of a room!  😕

The eavesdropping chambermaid is definitely giving me the creeps!  😬

Zombie shark.  😒

The same destination but different journeys.  🤫

"Maybe your life needs some change!"  👌

"You don't know me. And I don't know you either."  😐

"Maybe that can change, one day."  😶

The "anchored boat" symbolism at the end means that its journey has ended and it is not to set sail anytime soon, or ever ....  😶‍🌫️

This "one day in the life of" movie is not for everyone ....  🧐  I only watched it simply out of curiosity.  😺

-------

Can you imagine trying to book a hotel reservation online and but you keep getting yourself redirected to Wish.com?   😜

Tidbits:

I had lunch at Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant. There were just a few diners present. I bought some lottery tickets. And I asked Rey when he was going to have his Knee Surgery next month. He said that he is postponing it because he is on an experimental drug program. It seems that the experimental drug program is helping him grow back his Knee Cartilage. 👌

I should find out more about it. Maybe, it will also help me with my Left Knee's torn ACL ( Anterior Cruciate Ligament ) & torn MCL ( Medial Collateral Ligament ).  🤞

I walked 7 doors away to shop at the Dollar Tree Store. I bought some paper goods and some drink. The manager was in a grumpy mood. He's usually in a good mood. I didn't ask him for assistance to get a roll of Paper Towels on the very top shelf. I used a mop handle to get a roll of towels. He came by and told me that I should have called for assistance because they don't want a customer getting hurt. How Much Would A Roll Of Paper Towels Hurt Me If It Hit My Face? 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️! Anyway, I just looked at him; and he said that if I wanted to get it myself that I'm welcome to get it.  🙄

I went to put $6.00 worth of gas ⛽ in my 2001 Hyundai Accent @ $4.30/gallon ( 3.78 liter ). Then, I went to the York & Marin Streets Grocery Outlet Bargain Market to buy some groceries.

-------

Here are my walking 🚶‍♂️ totals for yesterday:

7.60 kilometers 
7.32 km

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll 🥁 please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
🎉🎇🏆🎆🎊
🇭🇰🥇🇭🇰
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
🇮🇱🥈🇮🇱
❗❗
Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 3rd place!
🇺🇲🥉🇺🇸
❗❗
And congrats to China & Germany
for tying in 4th place!
🇨🇳🏅🇩🇪
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  🏁          🛣️          🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment