Wednesday, June 26, 2024

FORECLOSURE 2

I started to watch this "Wear Masks 😷 And Practice Social Distancing And Don't Mind Us Allowing ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS Into Our Country While We Tell You To Stay Indoors To Avoid Getting Sick During The Introduction Of A New PLANdemic Virus Variant Which Is About To Be Released And To Remind You To Be Sure To Just Mail In Your 2024 Residential Selection Ballots For The Ballot Stuffers And Ballot Mules To Fraudulently Collect Them For The Sake Of Your Own Health & Wellbeing" movie at predawn today πŸŒ†, Wednesday, June 26th, 2024, in bed πŸ›️ via my cellphone's 🀳 TUBI Streaming App.

I like the movie poster!

Scene Commentaries:

This movie starts right off the starting gate. Even if at a slow pace. πŸ‘Œ❗πŸ‘

So, the ghosts moved out of the neighborhood and made the property values go down❓W❗T❓F❗🀦‍♂️❓🀷‍♂️❗

A folklorist.  🧐

The mom-in-law is a "karen!" "Where do I start?"  πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

Is there a ghost in the kitchen or is it just a "kitchen witch" doll?


"What if you call it, 'Boynes In The Hood'?"  πŸ˜ƒ

All that Lee had to do was check the local newspaper's πŸ“° obituary section to see what the ghost looked like when it was still alive! After all, she did go and find the property's deed at the County Registrar's Office.  πŸ˜•

The husband's ultimatum!   πŸ€¨

She, or the detective, should have alerted the police!  πŸ˜’  Then, the ending would have been different.

Tidbits:

I've got to de-haze my car headlights today. There's a new how-to tip on-line that I am just curious to try.  🀞

And I need to cut my own hair, too! I keep forgetting about that!  πŸ‘΄πŸΌ

How to sell a laptop πŸ’» computer:

πŸ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/professordanny2020/videos/448598377804654/?mibextid=9drbnH

-------

Gee, it looks like I'm being censored once again❗πŸ˜’❗ I was expecting this to happen❗It 1st happened in the Summer of 2012--twelve years ago--when I warned my readers about the manchurian candidate, barry odumbass soetoro, and my computer πŸ’» was shut down by a virus❗😑❗🀬❗ Obviously, it must be a Residential Selection Year once again ❗πŸ™„❗


😈And they're fielding their old, worn-out, useless hand puppet who is deliberately chosen to run against Pres. Trump because the puppet master barry odumbass soetoro can easily manipulate his useful idiot from behind the curtainπŸ‘Ώ:


πŸ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/vpk37V-hSLI?si=oFW4TsZqSwtwuxcI


πŸ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/zVdUalmQsxA?si=gZQG2MUYrHLNRLs6


Folks, what I offer on my blogsite is "The Other Side Of The Argument"  that the πŸ‘‰fake news mediaπŸ‘ˆ is keen to DELIBERATELY censor! What they are doing to my blogsite is simply FASCISM❗ Anyone with a rational mind KNOWS THAT THERE ARE ALWAYS 2 SIDES TO AN ARGUMENT--ALWAYS❗❗Why are they actively censoring me and others who don't kowtow to their Evil, DEMON-cratic nwo AGENDA❓😑❓🀬❓

To my πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈUSAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² readers, keep in mind what the "censors" are doing to me and others like me: I once had readers in over 160 countries before 2018! Now, my site is heavily monitored and became frozen again❗And, coincidentally, just as we are leading up to the Presidential Election in November❗VOTE STRAIGHT πŸ”΄ RED πŸŸ₯❗  And tell your friends and families to do the same❗

God Help Us All---Not just here in the USA but also all of those who are in freedom-loving Judeo-Christian Sovereign Nations of this World, as well❗πŸ™❗πŸ•❗⛪❗πŸ™❗

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll πŸ₯ please .... 

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ†πŸ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽŠ
πŸ‡­πŸ‡°πŸ₯‡πŸ‡­πŸ‡°
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 2nd place!
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ₯ˆπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
❗❗
And congratulations to Germany for 
winning in 3rd place!
πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ₯‰πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that have stuck by me through Thick & Thin ( a few of which are not represented in this latest event ) and participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! 🏁   πŸ›£️  🏎️  

*

No comments:

Post a Comment