Sunday, June 16, 2024

MY ALIEN GIRLFRIEND

I watched this "Wear Masks 😷 And Don't Mind Us Allowing ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS Into Our Country While We Tell You To Stay Indoors To Avoid Getting Sick During The PLANdemic And Mail In Your 2020 Residential Selection Ballots In November of next year" movie at predawn today, Saturday, June 15th, 2024, in bed 🛏️ via my cellphone's 🤳 TUBI Streaming App.



Scene Commentaries:

"That's hair gel."  😜

This alien female gives a Literally New visual answer to the question, "Did you just soil yourself?"  😕

Poopy 💩 Pants  brandon  should 
know since  he is Sniffy-Sniff  joe,
with a heightened sense of smell.

Again, another alien that doesn't know how to fly an ufo 🛸 and crash lands on Earth. Only to come out Butt-Naked!

❗🤷‍♂️🙄🤦‍♂️❓

I KNEW that there was a reason why I had to insert brandon into this❗🤦‍♂️❗

Naughty Bits.  😉

Cap'n Crunch. I used to love this when I was in my teens!  🤤  But now, looking back, what was that obsession all about❓🤷‍♂️❓

No, not a democrat❗Unless you're fixing to have a VERY Stressful Relationship❗❗Just look at what happened to Johnny Depp❗❗❗

Lord, God! Help Us❗🙏❗

Red Bull.  🥴

"Home ...."  If you watch movies on TUBI anytime soon, you might come across an ad for "Home Warrant Chi."  😏  ( American Home Shield ad )

"That would take expert level bullshit."  😄

"I prefer entertainers."   😁

"Yep, five minutes old."  😃

Just please stop with the brandon reference. It has gotten old already, like the Old Fart Decrepit Dotard brandon, himself, has❗😒

Oh, boy! The drive-by showing.  😐

Ahh, guys .... You left the front door open.  😀

"Joe, she's not right for you."  😯

"His baby, that would totally ruin my body."  😒

"You will know if her ride shows up."  😳

"It was supposed to be my 11."  😆

"No mother ship?"  😂

The unexpected visitor.  😶

The Ending Credits list 3X more songs than the number of principal actors of this movie.  😕

It's a good movie to chill on.  🙂

Even with the many references to brandon and odumbass, this movie is not about a geek falling in love with an Illegal ALIEN who invades our Country through our Southern Border. And, SPOILER ALERT, this Alien Just Wants To Go Back Home ASAP! 👌🙂👍

Tidbits:

Am I gonna get financially compensated for the "product placement?"   🤔 

I had to go get some gas ⛽ for my Saturn SC-1 at J&R Mini Mart. I bought $10 worth of gas which was just a little over 2 gallons ( 7.6 liters )❗🤬❗Back when Pres. Trump was in charge, $10 would get me ~8 gallons ( 30.1 liters )❗

I finished my walk for the day once I arrived home.

6.58 kilometers 
6.45 km

The steps and distances between the two pedometers are so different from each other ❗🤦‍♂️❗ It's because the new one was turned Off before I realized that it wasn't On! And I conservatively guesstimated that it was just off by 100 steps ❗😕❗

-------

Today, Sunday, June 16th, 2024, I went to Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant for lunch. There were a lot of people. But not as many as there were in last Saturday's 1st anniversary of Connie's passing.

Now, I'm just waiting inside the restaurant for the weather to get cooler ( it's at 79° F/26° C with a 21% Humidity ) before I go home and finish my day's walk. 🚶‍♂️

I had to sit in a chair outside of the restaurant where there was a nice, cool breeze blowing through.  😌

Ahh ... 'so much better!  
👌 😎 👍

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to those that this wish applies to ❗👌❗👍❗

-------

Here are Saturday's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners ....


And here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll 🥁 please ....


Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
🎉🎆🏆🎇🎊
🇭🇰🥇🇭🇰
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
🇮🇱🥈🇮🇱
❗❗
Congratulations to India for 
winning in 3rd place!
🇮🇳🥉🇮🇳
❗❗
And congratulations to Germany 
and the United States for 
tying in 4th place!
🇩🇪🏅🇺🇸
❗🏅❗
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  🏁        🛣️        🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment