Saturday, June 8, 2024

THE LEGEND OF MERMAID ( 2020 )

I watched this "Wear Masks ๐Ÿ˜ท And Don't Mind Us Allowing ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS Into Our Country While We Tell You To Stay Indoors To Avoid Getting Sick During The PLANdemic And Mail In Your Residential Selection Ballots In November" movie at predawn today, Saturday, June 8th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.

The mermaid doesn't have pointy
ears in this movie.  ๐Ÿ˜•

Scene Commentaries:

Bird ๐Ÿ’ฉ poop to guesstimate distance! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Enter the dragon! ๐Ÿ‰ 

If it looks like fish, swims like fish ๐Ÿ , smells like fish ๐ŸŸ, will it taste like fish?  ๐Ÿค”

Wait a minute. Don't ๐Ÿฆ€ crabs ๐Ÿฆ€ travel sideways?  ๐Ÿคจ
"I don't want to die!" Ironic last words.  ๐Ÿ˜  Him Guy quoted a doomed climber's scene in the 1993 Stallone movie:

Why don't they make a movie with 
Dangerous, Decrepit, Dotard
brandon in his Poopy
Pants?  That IS 
a  cliffhanger 
right here!
๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคฎ
Macron would agree❗ ๐Ÿ‘
"Le Pew! Pepรฉ, is
that you?"
Embarrassing the USA 
one  day  at
a time!
Who, in his right mind, would
want to handle this
hand puppet?
๐Ÿคท‍♂️❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ 

Note: "Him Guy" is the "preferred pronoun" that my Chinese co-worker from Macau would use to refer to a man in the 3rd person!  ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Usually, the Big Boss is the one with the biggest ๐Ÿ€❗ ⚽  Not someone who's a eunuch.  ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

"Huda!" Huda ya think you're foolin'?  ๐ŸŽถ

"Little pussy." ๐Ÿ˜‹  Bwah, ha, ha, ha, ha---Snort❗๐Ÿคฃ❗
The Matriarch's "wedding."  Whoever wrote the script was probably not a Cultural Anthropology classmate of mine! It's too cartoonistly simplistic.  ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Seawater ....

Return of the dragon.  ๐Ÿ‰

I wonder if the eunuch grew his ⚾ ๐ŸฅŽ back?  ๐Ÿค”

Wasn't the song only meant for a dragon?  ๐Ÿ˜’

Overall, it's a good enough movie. It could have done better, IMO, with a different Climactic Fight Scene to do away with a particular trope. ๐Ÿ˜•

'Can't wait to see what Part 2 has to offer.  ๐Ÿ˜

Tidbits:

I didn't walk enough for the day because my left foot was still tender from the care that I gave it. But I walked 2/10th of a mile faster than the day before to compensate for the shorter time & distance.

6.07 kilometers 
5.84 km

-------

Today, Saturday, June 8th, 2024, I went to Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant to commemorate the 1st death anniversary of Rey's wife Connie.

I contacted former Pres. Bush, Jr. to let him 
know of Connie's passing. Rey is a friend 
of George, Jr. when  he served the late
Pres. Bush, Sr. as a Navy Corpsman.
Rey & George, Jr. were drinking 
buddies at The White House!
George, Jr's. office staff contacted me 
to ask where they could send a condolence
card to. But I don't know Rey's home address.
I just let the office staff know that  Rey closed 
the restaurant for  the rest of June and  for the 
whole month of July. That they should
send any correspondence to the 
restaurant's address.

This was where the viewing was held. The
parking lot was full. So, I had to park at
the shoulder in front of the softball 
field which is across the street.

This place was also where my mother's
viewing was held sometime in 
February of 1996.

When I got to Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant, some Him Guy seated at the table closest to the closed front door told me that it was closed, that it was a private gathering. And there, indeed, were a lot of cars in the parking lot. I told Him Guy that Rey invited me for the anniversary occasion. Presently, Rey came by and greeted me; I greeted him back. Him Guy was quiet after that. Especially when Rey told me to leave the front door wide open.  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I missed the prayer for Connie.
The salad & desserts table.

I started my lunch with a bowl of salad ๐Ÿฅ— that has crumbled Blue Cheese in it. I drizzled Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing on top of my salad. I usually start off with a bowl of soup for practicality: The emptied bowl is where I'd put bones, i.e. Chicken Bones, Fish Bones etc. and such. But today is different since it's not the usual lunch for me to have.

Well, the whole Yuge meal was free!๐Ÿค‘!  Rey refused to accept my money because it was his wife Connie's death anniversary. I just bought $6.00 worth of Lotto Ticket$. I hope that one of them wins Bigly so that Rey and I can finally retire. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ‘

I walked 7 doors to go shopping at the Dollar Tree Store for a pack of toilet tissues, a bottle of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, and a bottle of Bai Molokai Coconut beverage. 

Then, I headed home. I topped off my spray bottle of water before I parked my car.

-------

Here are the 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....


Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
Congratulations to the USA for
winning in 3rd place!
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
And congrats to Germany, Ireland & India 
for the triple tie win in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
❗๐Ÿ…❗
❗❗

Thanks to the nations that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  ๐Ÿ       ๐Ÿ›ฃ️       ๐ŸŽ️


*

No comments:

Post a Comment