Saturday, June 29, 2024

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVICED: THE STORY OF ONLY FANS AND COURTNEY CLENNY

I started to watch this "Wear Masks 😷 And Practice Social Distancing And Don't Mind Us Allowing ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS Into Our Country While We Tell You To Stay Indoors To Avoid Getting Sick During The πŸ‘‰Planned Introduction Of A New PLANdemic Virus VariantπŸ‘ˆ Which Is About To Be Released And To Remind You To Be Sure To Just Mail-In Your 2024 Residential Selection Ballots For The Ballot Stuffers And Ballot Mules To Fraudulently Collect Them For The Sake Of Your Own Health & Wellbeing" movie at predawn today πŸŒ†, Saturday, June 29th, 2024, in bed πŸ›️ via my cellphone's 🀳 TUBI Streaming App.


Scene Commentaries:

I just watched this out of curiosity because of what happened a little over 2 years ago between Courtney and her boyfriend. I came across articles and news about the incident on youtube, in grocery tabloids and on on-line news. This documentary gives me a fuller grasp of the subject.  😐

I don't have anything at all to do with OnlyFans, either as a creator or as a subscriber. It doesn't appeal to me in any way. And from watching the content creators interviewed in this documentary, I am left scratching my head. I find none of these females attractive. πŸ˜’  I certainly wouldn't be interested in "following" any of them at all!  πŸ‘Ž

What's worse is that when I check on my fb page from time to time, I find many "friend requests" from women trying to look "seductive" to bait me with. I check to see how many "friends" that they have. And if they have dozens, hundreds or Especially THOUSANDS of MOSTLY male "friends", I just hit delete, Delete, DELETE❗πŸ‘‡❗πŸ‘‡❗fb moderators keep a constant eye on what I have to say or share on my page, even going so far as to put me in fb jail dozens of times! But, somehow, they don't bother to block whores & sluts from sending me OnlyFans "friend requests"---WTF, man❓🀷‍♂️❗🀦‍♂️❓🀷‍♂️❗🀦‍♂️❓πŸ™…‍♂️❗I don't even have THE Option To Explain Why I Do Not Want Such "requests" flooding my page❗😠❗😑❗🀬❗

Is this what pervy, Sniffy-Sniff brandon meant when he said that he created jobs---And at the suggestion of his son, perhaps❓🀷‍♂️❓Yeah, 10% for "the big guy"....   πŸ˜

Tidbits:

I found a use for my bottle of mint mouthwash since I stopped using it because it has alcohol. And alcohol kills both good & bad bacteria! With all of the respiratory diseases floating around, you want your mouth to have good bacteria in it to help you fight such diseases. So, what I do with my mouthwash is I pour ½ cup of it in the toilet 🚽 bowl after each time that I clean it. πŸ‘ŒπŸ™‚πŸ‘  Ahh ... minty fresh smell.  ☺️

-------

Reactions to the "debate" πŸ™„ are still trickling in. A case in point:


πŸ‘‰ https://youtu.be/IrZhHLA5i10?si=GQt_aYzsWcxpcBEZ


And this PSA ....


From the Frontline❗🀬❗

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll πŸ₯ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸ†πŸŽ†πŸŽŠ
πŸ‡­πŸ‡°πŸ₯‡πŸ‡­πŸ‡°
❗❗
🍾
And congratulations on the 3-way
tie for 2nd place to China,
Germany & the USA!
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ₯ˆπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ₯ˆπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
❗πŸ₯ˆ❗
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  🏁          πŸ›£️          🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment