Saturday, June 22, 2024

ONE-PERCENT WARRIOR

I started to watch this "Wear Masks ๐Ÿ˜ท And Practice Social Distancing And Don't Mind Us Allowing ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS Into Our Country While We Tell You To Stay Indoors To Avoid Getting Sick During The PLANdemic And To Remind You To Be Sure To Just Mail In Your 2024 Ballots In Next Year's Residential Selection For Ballot Stuffers And Ballot Mules To Fraudulently Collect Your Ballots For The Sake Of Your Own Health & Wellbeing" movie at predawn today, Saturday, June 22nd, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.



Scene Commentaries:

BIRTH ....  ๐Ÿ‘ถ

"I want to train my co-stars in "real action," and make a "100% Pure Action Film." 

"All they want is fantasy."

Assassination-jutsu  ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

The disillusionment of the once-famous Action Hero.  ๐Ÿ˜•

After the introductory scenes, the Beginning Credits end at 00:13:42.  ๐Ÿ˜

The 1%er Teaser Poster.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The Sakaguchi's 1% Wave Punch is the Japanese's answer to Bruce Lee's 1-inch Punch!  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

The "Median Plane."  ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

I wonder if the abandoned island is the same one used in the James Bond SKYFALL movie?  ๐Ÿค” 

The Nutcracker Fight Dance Choreography!  ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

A stray bullet!  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

"Film the whole thing." 

Arachnid.  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

"I could kill you right now. But I won't. Know why? Because I'm an Action Film actor."  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ This is probably the best line that I have heard recently in the movies! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ They should add this to the list of Famous Movie Quotes❗

"Who are you?" Lady, how is he supposed to answer your question IF you kill him first❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❓ Duhh ....   ๐Ÿ™„

Maria, the daughter of the late Chairman of the Kurokawa-kai Crime Syndicate.  ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Two Tons Of (Fun) Cocaine!  ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The Arachnid's Hit Squad led by Shishido.  ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

"Daddy ... I think you should watch out. Not even the real Jackie (Chan) could do this." ๐Ÿ˜ถ

"As it turns out, he was the real deal."  ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Assassination-jutsu finally in action!  ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅค

Close quarters engagement requires the use of handguns, seems to be the tactical message.   ๐Ÿคจ

"Jackie? I think I prefer Bruce Lee."  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Why didn't Camera Guy introduce her to the 2 guys before he left to finish his job?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

Hey, wait a minute! This Action Guy read my April 25th, 2024 blog on ABIGAIL and used my "flashlight secret weapon" in the dark❗ Copycat martial artists, I swear❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗

Wait a minute, part 2❗ How come the bad guys don't have flashlights❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❓

"Don't yell before you attack."  ๐Ÿ˜

One of them could just have tackled Sensei to the ground! And everyone of them could've just piled on top of him to immobilize him!! While Maria proceeded to hog-tie Sensei!!!  ๐Ÿ˜•

"It's not just your father. You're the same."  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"So, he really was Jackie Chan." Dang, Bruce Lee ain't getting any respect here! It must be because he yells before he attacks.  ๐Ÿ˜

"Why are you guys hitting it off? This isn't an action flick, asshole."  ๐Ÿ˜„

"Guys who hit girls are scum!"

The truth about Akira.  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

"Real action film actors are strong."  ๐Ÿ˜

This action movie's more realistic approach to Fight Scenes is in line with my personal belief! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

The late Sonny Chiba is to Quentin Tarantino just as Tak Sakaguchi is to Cine-Man❗Move over, Quentin! Cine-Man is now in Tinseltown ❗๐Ÿ˜Ž❗

This movie is a must-watch!  ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅค

-------

There is currently a territorial dispute in a southern border town between 2 different kinds of ILLEGALS about who can dominate the Big US Government:


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/4i6sdxmVs7M?si=jO4eieWJiGUmGCo1


Tidbits:

Here are the results of last night's walk:  ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️

6.97 kilometers 
6.73 km

-------

Today, Saturday, June 22nd, 2024, I took my Saturn SC-1 to OCM Auto Repair for its scheduled 60K miles/96,561 km Maintenance. Its Odometer reading is presently at 60,627 miles/97,570 km. I brought it in at ~8:05 a.m.

I took this picture while I waited inside of 
the McDonald's where I had a large
cup of coffee. I asked for some 
creamer that they forgot to 
add in & I forgot about
'til after I drank the 
whole thing! ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️
Duhh .... ๐Ÿฅด

The scheduled maintenance work was done shortly after I took the picture, almost 2 hours after the shop owner, Omar, got in my car. I like this auto shop. They treat me very well. And they do good work!  Omar charges $140/hour for labor. My car was worked on for about 2 hours. So, for labor alone, I should have been charged $280! But The Total For The Whole Thing, PARTS & LABOR, Was Only $278.23❗๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ‘❗

I went to the Admiral Callaghan Lane Grocery Outlet Bargain Market to buy some groceries. I also bought a bottle of Dawn Dish Detergent because I read a tip on how to make one's own Dawn Powerwash!

I need to try this on a very stubborn 
popcorn grease stain on
my jeans! ๐Ÿ‘– 


They have a new checker. It is her 1st day of training, a trial by fire! I told her that it will get easier later on. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

When I got home, I wanted to spray some Belt Dressing on my car's Alternator Belt. I always make it a habit to do so after each Oil Change. But I left the Belt Dressing in my other car!  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️  I'll fetch it from my Hyundai Accent tomorrow. Lord, please don't turn me into a Decrepit, Dotard, pee-pad brandon!  ๐Ÿฅบ

In the meantime ...

I finally got around to putting Super
Glue to the base of the Rubber 
Hose that I slipped on my
car's antenna. I had to 
hold it in place for
5 minutes 'til
it dried.

I'm about to have my late breakfast now at 3:00 p.m.

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
❗❗
And congratulations to Germany 
for winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️          ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment