Saturday, August 17, 2024

CHOCOLATE ( 2009 )

I finished watching this pre-PLANdemic movie at predawn today, Saturday, August 17th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.


Scene Commentaries:

The prologue is about 10 minutes long before you realize that it's just a backdrop of assorted characters for later on in the rest of the movie.

I've heard of people shooting themselves in the foot. But to intentionally do it to your own foot is a whole different level of insanity. Or, maybe, he has T-2 Diabetic Neuropathy. If you get it, it's hard to feel anything in your feet. But, more so on the bottom of your feet. Although there can be times when your feet's frayed Nerves get inflamed and it becomes painful enough that it wakes you up! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ  He'd better not get that foot infected or he'll run the risk of getting it amputated! I know this personally because I came close to having my Left Foot amputated ❗

Now that my Diabetic Neuropathy is gradually getting better, I Can Once Again Feel Anything And Everything That I Stepped On! ๐Ÿ˜– The good news is that it lets me know when it's time for me to sandpaper my Calluses once again.

That is a whole lot of Chocolate M & M's!
Since Zen has Autism, that sugary 
treat is just going to make
things worse for her.


I wonder if they still have TV antennas
there in Thailand since this scene is 
when Zen was still a toddler.

Street punks get a taste of Zen's Chocolate M & M's fueled fighting skills! ๐Ÿ‘


The scooter ๐Ÿ›ต horn is an option in this base model:
Just be thankful that it has an Automatic 
Clutch! I just don't like where it
is placed. I was going to 
suggest that he puts
it on the Handlebar. But that's where
the Helmet goes, obviously.


Something tells me that the man just pissed off the wrong girl!  ๐Ÿ˜ก

Zen is acting like the long lost love child of
Bruce Lee & Ong Bak!  ๐Ÿ˜

Young man, your canvas sneakers are not slip resistant. 
That's an OSHA ( Occupational  Safety
 and Health Administration )
violation❗๐Ÿคจ❗

It is said that if you see a very beautiful girl in Thailand, more than likely, it's just a guy.  ๐Ÿ˜•

There's no mistaking that this is a 
guy. Thank God for that! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ

Damn ๐Ÿชฐ flies ๐Ÿชฐ

Now, what would they want with ...

boiled Pigs' head?  ๐Ÿค”

That has gotta hurt a lot!  ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Here's more of the ...
You Can Never Mistake These 
For Girls At All❗ ๐Ÿ˜’

Here's how to stuff a giant pipe:  ๐Ÿ˜‚

This is a pretty good Knee to the Head:  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Zen tops Bruce Lee's somewhat similar scene:

Autistic Girl versus Hyperkinetic Boy:
If the 2024 Paris Olympics had a Couples Breakdance Competition ...
these two would have bagged
the Gold ๐Ÿช™ Medal๐Ÿฅ‡ 

Speaking of which, I couldn't force myself to watch the Australian female breakdancer! ๐Ÿ™ˆ You guys know who I'm talking about! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

This Fight & Chase & Fight scene is very good! ๐Ÿ‘ 

When Zen was holding on to the balcony railing, the bad guy could have easily grabbed her fingers and broken as many of them as possible.  ๐Ÿ˜•

This bad guy fell 3 stories but ...
his glasses never even came off!
They must be Ray BAND.

Today's Lesson: Get Health Insurance unless you're extremely good at fighting!

Be sure to watch the ๐Ÿ‘‰brutal end results๐Ÿ‘ˆ during the Ending Credits! ๐Ÿ˜จ  Another massive OSHA violation❗๐Ÿ˜ฌ❗ Even Jackie Chan would have been alarmed by it❗๐Ÿ˜ฒ❗They don't pay these actors and stuntmen well enough❗๐Ÿ˜Ÿ❗ Whollyweird's action stars should emulate Keanu Reeves and treat the stuntmen respectfully and be financially appreciative of their hard, dangerous work๐Ÿ‘Œ❗๐Ÿ‘

This is a very good Martial Arts movie. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿ‘ I don't know why it wasn't shown here in the USA. I would have loved to have seen this movie on the Big Screen! ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅค

And I hate to admit it. But Zen is better at fighting than my Karate Girl!  ☹️  At least, Karate Girl is good at distracting the bad guys simply by wearing her crime fighting Skirt❗๐Ÿคช❗Now that I think about it, the reason why Zen preferred to wear pants in her fight scenes was because she had a ๐Ÿ‘‰Higher Probability๐Ÿ‘ˆ of running into Thai She-Boys! And She-Boys don't get distracted by skirts in a fight; but are easily distracted by some pants-wearing enemy who does high kicks in a fight! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

On a personal matter, how will I do in a fight against a bad guy wearing a Kilt or a Tartan❓ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ❗ Let's see what happens if they expose their ⚾๐ŸฅŽ to me when they kick high. I just hope that I still have the skill and timing needed to execute a simple & quick Shotokan kick! ๐Ÿคž

Tidbits:

I spent over an hour and a half in my car going through the 1st 40 minutes of this movie as soon as I parked in my carport, after my trip to the post office.

Then, I had a late lunch and meditated before I went for an evening walk. ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️

8.02 kilometers 
7.7 km

When I was done with my evening walk, I finished watching the rest of this movie before and after I had my late supper at 1:30 a.m.

-------

Today, I had to go to the CSAA Vallejo, CA office to pay on my car insurance. I arrived well before they had to close for the day.

I

Then, I went to the Dollar Tree Store to buy a few items.


I will have to go to the fiveBELoW and to the Grocery Outlet Bargain Market later on before I go back home.

-------

Just in time for the 2024 Presidential Election. To HELL with the DEMON-crats and their JIHADISTS & ILLEGALS ❗ ๐Ÿคฌ ❗ 

๐Ÿ‘‡https://www.facebook.com/NEWSMAX/videos/1072923050929859/?mibextid=9drbnH

and this:

The DEMON-crats Don't Even Hide The Fact That They Are Cheating Anymore๐Ÿ˜ˆ❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗๐Ÿคฌ❗๐Ÿ‘ฟ

-------

When the Israelis were evicted from gaza,
THAT, in itself and by itself, created this:
Why are the Fake News Media and the QueerDos for FAKEstine very silent about these Acts of Ethnic Cleansing and Genocide?
The ONLY ONE Problem In & From The Arab World:
So much for the so-called 
"religion of peace" 

Why Iran is hesitating:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.youtube.com/live/oV-w4wvx2Cs?si=OSx0b5EzLy2cMO9E

The brandon/bj kammy ODDministration betrays Israel:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/ac4DQc1zBlQ?si=C_ZNI9h57XiDX6ge

Something happened at the Temple Mount on Tisha B'Av:  ๐Ÿคฏ

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/c2hAim-6nCs?si=wmH_-mk07KWN_Wgg

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Singapore for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
And congratulations to Germany for 
winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️          ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment