Sunday, August 18, 2024

KID WEST ( 2017 )

I started watching this "covid lockdown so that the DEMON-crats can steal the 2018 Elections and then clamp down on Free Speech and tell (UN)social media to censor non-woke bloggers which led to my blogsite losing readers in over 160 countries" movie at predawn today, Sunday, August 18th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.


Scene Commentaries:

This is a Kids' movie. So, I'll go easy on it And Do My Best Not To Criticize It Too Much.  ๐Ÿ˜

Lost & Found reward money. ๐Ÿค‘ 

My Hyundai Accent still has its original cassette 
player. I don't want to replace it because since 
it will just temp some asshole to break into 
my car to steal it. Besides, I can always 
do my mantras or pop in a karaoke 
tape ๐Ÿ“ผ to sing along with it.
I  am  sounding  like a  stereotypical  Pinoy 
who likes to sing. Don't worry, though,
because  I  cannot  sing  very  well 
even if my life depends on it!

"My Daddy was a sheriff ..." 
Poor girl Harper ....  ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Everytime that I hear or read in the news about a first responder who died in the line of duty, I feel very sad for the grieving families left behind. Especially if they had kids.  ๐Ÿ˜ข

"God is in the details, Missy."  ๐Ÿ˜‡

Just the 2nd day in the neighborhood and
she's already ruffling up some feathers.

Good news come to those who have no idea it is coming!  ๐Ÿค‘


๐Ÿ˜‚  ๐Ÿ˜‚  ๐Ÿ˜‚
I  was  just  thinking  along  the  same  line
a few hours ago. If I can get my cars
deputized, I can help weed out 
the asshole drivers in this
sanctuary/reparations
city with the use
of dashcams.

I don't know about their pickup truck,  ๐Ÿ›ป whether or not it's fuel injected or carbureted. But if it takes two or more tries to get the engine running, the injectors or jets could be gummed up. That's where Gumout Fuel System Cleaner comes in!

Just put it in your vehicle's gas tank
2 to 4 times per year with a full
tank of gas ⛽ ( petrol ) and 
it should start to run 
okay without any 
more trouble 
after that.
And it should help with the
smog test/check, too!
Of course, there could be 
other reasons for the 
problem. But start
with this easy 
one first!

Juvenile Delinquent punk burglars!  ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜ 
๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜
Well, I'll be ....  ๐Ÿคฌ
May a curse
be upon
him!

"Technically ...."   ๐Ÿ˜‰

"Hey, I'm home early." Uh, oh. 'Not part of the plan.  ๐Ÿ˜

"How much juice would you prefer?"  ๐Ÿ˜œ

"You know, no one ever knew what happened to old Walther Smith's descendants. Except, of course, his descendants."  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜„

"'Looks like this truck's got some life left in her." Way to go. You just jinxed it, optimistic little girl!  ๐Ÿ˜’

Wait a minute now .... Why is the secret cavern well-lit even though nobody had the access key ๐Ÿ—️ for it in over a century?  ๐Ÿง

"I'm no rat. I'm just a pragmatist."  ๐Ÿ˜€

Why does this last scene remind me 
of The Lone Ranger & Tonto. ๐Ÿค” 

Here is a new one on me: They now
buy audio recordings instead of 
employing Foley Artists!

This is a good movie for little brats to see.๐Ÿ‘Œ❗๐Ÿ‘

FYI: They've been trying to redo The Lone Ranger and Tonto characters to cater to newer, younger audiences. This movie is the newest (woke) version, it seems.  ๐Ÿคจ

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://weirdscifi.ratiosemper.com/loneranger/faq.html#:~:text=Later%20on%2C%20it's%20suspected%20that,covered%20more%20of%20his%20face.

Tidbits:

I bought some Bungee Cords at the Dollar Tree Store.

When I tried them at home, I learned that they don't stretch as far as I'd like them to. I'm just going to return them today and get something else on an even exchange.  ๐Ÿ˜•

After shopping at the Dollar Tree Store, I walked around the block and visited the fiveBELoW store.

I browsed around the store just to cool off because I was perspiring ๐Ÿฅต. I shouldn't have jogged ๐Ÿƒ‍♂️ up the Incline Ramp to get to the store!

The big retail stores in this shopping centers have installed crash bars in front of their doors and storefront windows:


Because there are a lot of Smash & Grab Lootings in this sanctuary/reparations city! The crash barriers keep looters from driving their getaway cars into the stores. Welcome to the DEMON-cratic state of CLUSTERFUCKNIA❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

Back in the Target ๐ŸŽฏ Shopping Center, I noticed that the planned renovations for a new Sushi restaurant was scrapped:

☹️  ๐Ÿ’ธ  ☹️

I went to do some grocery shopping next. I bought more cheeses at the Grocery Outlet Bargain Market. And a new kind of Keto Burrito Wrappers, 6 servings in a pack.

You only need one of these $4.49 kind of wrapper to meet your daily requirement for Fiber! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I also bought a Yellow Dragon Fruit because I've never had it before.


I got back home and had a quick late lunch. Then, it was time to go for my evening walk. ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️ I saw the Sutter Solano Medical Center's RoboCop stopped in its path because its battery ๐Ÿ”‹ power had drained. 

I thought that it was programmed to go back to its Charging Station about 150 yards/meters away whenever its power was almost drained. Apparently, I was wrong!  ๐Ÿ˜• I told a security guard about it. He said that there was nothing that he could do about it, that it will have to be stuck in place 'til the next day for "engineering" to fix it. I'll know tonight if it got fixed! 

Yup, still in place! I was already at 5.47 miles ( 8.80 kilometers ) & 2 hours & 2 minutes by the time that I took this 2nd shot. And I still had approximately 2.0 more miles ( 3.2 kilometers ) to walk before I got back home!

11.84 kilometers 
11.41 km

-------

The Sutter Solano Medical Center's RoboCop ...

I


is back at its Charging Station. I'll see if it's back in operation tonight after I have my late lunch.

-------

Just 2 intersections before I had to make a right turn to be in the Target ๐ŸŽฏ Shopping Center parking lot, a damn bird pooped all over my Hyundai Accent's driver's side door❗๐Ÿคฌ❗ As soon as I parked, and before I went to the Dollar Tree Store for an even exchange on the Bungee Cords, I proceeded to spray the poops away and squeegeed the window clean❗


-------

Here's the reason why they need another ( deadlier ) PLANdemic virus for this Presidential Election year--- ๐Ÿ˜ท On:

 ๐Ÿ‘‡https://www.facebook.com/reel/468273439341129?mibextid=9drbnH

Whether or not it's real, the message is clear! This is a DEMON-cratic party, y'all:

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/reel/497880183015775?mibextid=9drbnH

The best Trump Ad:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://rumble.com/v5b84tu-trump-just-released-the-most-epic-ad-of-the-entire-2024-cycle-lol.html

Medicare for ALL. Which includes JIHADIST and ILLEGAL INVADERS 

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://fb.watch/u1X8H5eTTD/?mibextid=z4kJoQ

He's not lying ....

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/XOXTDr8VCLU?si=mui9cM79qe5_2Dff

The real THREAT To the US Citizens:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/CGQMbcbkZIw?si=9IpEQIee-Ii3_wsx

The FASCISM of the DEMON-cratic party rears its Ugly Butthole Face:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/2RTf6XUAEDs?si=TNFnOfwNc4UQiSet

Pres. Trump's New Campaign Strategy for 2024

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/4g0dKq7IwJA?si=ob3GbwdR_W8j_cwO

-------

Please don't try to start another 1776 and/or 1812 .... ๐Ÿ™„

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/fMXFQ2L9i8s?si=fXdnscdztfUwdI5W

-------

If Santa says that Harley is bad, you know that he's right:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/reel/743078047884305?mibextid=9drbnH

-------

If you're just going to die in battle, you might as well go out in style!  ๐Ÿคช

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-cybertruck-machine-gun-ukraine-chechnya-putin-elon-musk-2024-8

-------

What happens if you allow "moderate moslems" to settle in your island ๐Ÿ️ paradise? Philippines, are you listening ...?

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/xVg7rBSfCyM?si=IGw6KzNPY6KPLcne

-------

I'm really so confused now! ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ Is the taliban drumming up support for Pres. Trump? ๐Ÿคท‍♂️ Things must be getting so bad now in afghanistan under the brandon/bj kammy ODDministration that even the taliban wants Pres. Trump back in office❗ ๐Ÿ˜œ❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/jWHKAqrT9bU?si=iEzU2CCi-7AcwfM0


❗๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒM๐Ÿฆ…A๐Ÿฆ…G๐Ÿฆ…A๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ❗

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Singapore for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
And congratulations to the USA 
for winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️          ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment