Thursday, August 15, 2024

THE SUGAR SKULL GIRLS ( 2016 )

I started to watch this "covid lockdown to condition people into staying indoors and to remind them in advance to just mail-in their 2018 ballots for ballot harvesters and ballot mules to illegally collect on behalf of lazy, irresponsible people to keep them safe from the covid virus variant" movie at predawn today, Thursday, August 15th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.


Scene Commentaries:

Three female spirit entities go to highschool.  ๐Ÿ˜’ How they got enrolled, don't ask me!  ๐Ÿ˜•


Mary is under a spell to be nerdy girl Mindy's BFF!

Serves her right! ๐Ÿ‘ 

Cat Jamz. ๐Ÿ™„

Garlic ๐Ÿง„ works to break a spell! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  I didn't know that.  ๐Ÿ˜

"I've been informed by the Dark Eye ..." 

I like this song: "Ski. Scat. Skidleedat ๐ŸŽถ
I don't know why I do. It is just a 
silly song with a nice beat.

I have the same large popcorn tub that I take with me when I got to the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max on Bargain Movie Tuesdays.

I put my popcorn in it so that my pants
doesn't get soiled with popcorn grease.

You girls might want to turn off the lights.
I'm just saying ....

It sure took the 3 of them a whole lot of time just to tell Lindsay how they ended up in the Physical World!  ๐Ÿ™„

Pumpkin ๐ŸŽƒ Pie. ๐Ÿฅง 

Lindsay's Makeover and Slumber Party.


The party crashers:

"Everybody loves Tootsie Rolls."  No, I don't!  ๐Ÿ˜’

Demetrius's granddaughter.  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Okay, dudettes. FYI: You're plotting against the Pale Witch who monitors your every move with her audiovisual Scrying Cauldron!  ๐Ÿคจ

The Pale Witch turns the tables on the dudettes:
Venus, the shapeshifter flytrap!
This actress is a suspect 
in a 2020 stabbing
incident.
๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.standardspeaker.com/news/cops-and-courts/deteriorating-mental-health-delays-case-for-student-stabbing-suspect/article_95d87621-45bc-501a-aa02-ff327e64402b.amp.html


The circle of salt witch trap:
"Grant me the powers of Day and Night."

The reunion.  ๐Ÿ˜•

This movie is as sophomoric as its "Teen Angst" main characters! If this movie's intention was to promote a line of Halloween-themed zombie dolls, it didn't do a good job of it. This movie is billed as a Horror, Comedy, Fantasy, Kids & Family type of movie. It hit ๐ŸŽฏ the Fantasy part squarely but missed the mark on the other four. It's a labor of love but it's not a profitable venture, sad to say ....  ๐Ÿง

Tidbits:

I went back to the Admiral Callaghan Lane Grocery Outlet Bargain Market to buy some Coleslaw, Brocco Slaw, Avocados, Keto Breads and some Cheeses.

I finished my evening walk after I got home from my grocery shopping:

5.65 kilometers 
5.44 km

-------

When I got home from my walk, I checked my mailbox. The Treasurer/Tax Collector/County Clerk sent me a Delinquency Bill. They claimed that I didn't pay on my Property Tax last April❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗But I Did Pay On Time❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

So, I swung by the FedEx Kinkos today to make copies of my proof of payment.

Then, I went to the local Post Office to speak with the Postmaster.


But the Post Office closed early today because of some problems that they were having with the Internet! ๐Ÿ˜  Hmm, they ( i.e. the GRABBERment ) must be conditioning people into believing that there will be glitches on the Internet from now 'til the morning after the November Presidential Election ❗ ๐Ÿค” ❗

I wanted to speak with the Postmaster so that the postal money order that I bought from them can be traced. And I want the Postmaster to say so on a Federal GRABBERment letterhead so that I can present it to the County Clerk as proof of my Property Tax Payment!

I have to come back tomorrow, Friday, morning after 9:00 a.m. so that I can get this matter settled before I drive to Fairfield, CA to meet with the County Clerk❗๐Ÿคจ❗ 

-------

When you leave a Fanatical CULT, here's what happens to you:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/ijKwdXwIVRY?si=hcrr02F7O2QOMqs6


This is bidenomics for you!

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/qDYbW4YR48k?si=1jy3J08juoI2Z-ik

If you think that that's bad, wait 'til kamalanomics gets enforced❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02SkkGX3TNLMLPL9zCSpTRrVK2Cc1kFQAWuN2FjSmF4rn4mFzi2rRLwMHKF2Xwvqeml&id=100044252088762&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Fake pronouns Is The WORST Thing That You Could Ever Expose Everyone To In A Work Environment❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0X2DcrkDwHobNRXHt5UF9Ac6ts47x5VffKjyPAGKwsL57x4s8vVz8xnJjJzponGyAl&id=100044252088762&mibextid=ZbWKwL

-------

From the River to the Sea:

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/groups/israelisraelisrael/permalink/10161297910664193/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/groups/israelisraelisrael/permalink/10161298333399193/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT


๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/groups/israelisraelisrael/permalink/10161298877219193/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT


Ethnic Cleansing?

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/groups/israelisraelisrael/permalink/10161298867899193/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT


๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/groups/israelisraelisrael/permalink/10161299174609193/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT


๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท ❤️ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/groups/israelisraelisrael/permalink/10161298739499193/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Singapore for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel & the USA
for both tying in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
❗๐Ÿฅˆ❗
❗❗
And congrats to Germany & Ireland 
for both tying in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗๐Ÿฅ‰❗
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️          ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment