Friday, August 16, 2024

THOR: THUNDER AND STEEL ( 2011 )

I started to watch this pre-PLANdemic movie at predawn today, Friday, August 16th, 2024, in bed 🛏️ via my cellphone's 🤳 TUBI Streaming App.


Scene Commentaries:

"The threat of Ragnarok remains." 

The 1st scene after the Beginning Credits shows the bad guys get out of their cars and walk away from them. The problem with this scene is that no street sweeper was employed to remove the shoe prints from the snow beforehand❗ It must've been very cold 🥶 and everyone just wanted to go do the next scene ASAP, which is an Indoor Scene where it was warm and cozy.  😁

The museum curator got shot in the torso. But where's the blood? 🤷‍♂️ The plot thickens ....  🤨

The Dragon's Cross.  😐

This 1st scene between Odin and Thor ...


sounds like the dialogue is just spoken directly off the script, since there's no visual interaction between the two. And neither one of them sounds right for their roles--no authoritarian tone--whatsoever.  🧐

Obviously, this movie was filmed in Quebec, Canada:  🙄

As a US Citizen, I find this sign 🛑 very insulting! I mean, they don't have "Stop Arrêt" signs in France anymore. Since "Stop" is accepted in France as a Loan Word. 🤨

It looks more like a motorcycle armour 
suit without a Bluetooth®.  😕
 
Girl, it is a 3½-hour drive EACH way. That is
a total of 10½ hours, at least, just to pick
you up THEN drive for another 
3½ hours to get back home!
That's 14 hours! Likely, a
much longer time
than that❗⌚
But some might say that she means after
she graduated. But, if it's her first day,
where are her things in the car?

Do they really even need to 
have the 🕯️ candles?
 
The candles are all just
in the way, if you 
ask me❗ 😕

Bro, your lab partner is now feeling that you're giving off a creepy stalker vibe!


My refrigerator has more stuff on it than this:
My fridge is literally "wallpapered"!

My fridge notes are all attached with magnets. If you have a Heart Pacemaker, you'll cease to exist as soon as you walk by my fridge! I'm just glad that the Heart Surgeon didn't put a Pacemaker in me!  😃

'Careful with what you divulge, curator.
Now that the word got out that it is
an amulet that makes its wearer
bulletproof, everyone will be 
fighting over who gets it!
What kind of a hospital patient's room
has 5 clothes hooks on the door?

The San Francisco Kaiser Hospital recovery 
room that I was in is a 2 patients room.
But I guess that in Canada you have to 
have four roomies with you while 
you spend time in recovery.
I'm hoping that I am
wrong on this.

But for all of their Socialized Insurance, wealthy Canadians prefer to have serious surgeries performed here in Capitalist USA❗ 'Makes one wonder ....   🤔 

This is such a narrow hospital hallway. There's no room for a gurney to be wheeled in and out of a room: 

And what's he doing checking out the
hot redhead detective's buns for?

The Power awakens.  🤯

Yup, it's a pair of motorcycle gloves.  😁


Which should pair well with this other made-in-Canada product, the Can-Am Spyder or Ryker!
I mean, if you're the avatar of a Norse God,
you might as well get a fancy ride!  🙂
Can-Am Spyder 2011 model 
All that you need now is a pair of Bluetooth® headphones. 😄

"[ Thor ] You've been chosen, Grant .... Nothing is left to chance."  😳

And you forgot the most important 
component of the Suit: 
A Chinstrap! 😏

Since your gloves can cook hotdogs ...
You should have a serious talk with your 23rd, and current, VERY LIBERAL prime minister regarding this:
Go back to non-halal or haram hotdogs 
because they are the kryptonite of 
the Ham👉ASS Terrorists!
Remember, Haram is 
Haram minus the 
2nd "a"!
And it is a good idea to add such
projectiles  to  your  arsenal 
of deadly weapons. 🐷

There is ALWAYS This Option: 😉


Yes, Inquiring Minds need to know why you keep holding up museums!  🤨

For people whose lives are on the line, they sure don't look scared. I guess that they'd have to pay the Extras additional money to act scared.  😏

"They're called cliches for a reason."  😒

This had better be over soon because 
your dad is waiting for you!  😆

WTF❓🤷‍♂️❗You sacrificed a beautiful young maiden to get an old hag❗🤦‍♂️❗

The Research & Development Lab.  😶

Why is the R&D open 24-7? And with only one lab tech on the clock❓ He'd better get lots of money in overtime payments❗🤪

When you're expecting your ride to be a Can-Am Spyder but you have to settle for a run-of-the-mill car.  🙄


Poor Earl ....  😢 He won't be collecting his overtime pay anytime soon.  ☹️


Breaking a man's head using just one hand is bad-ass!  😎  Ah, movies ....

You can say that again!

Hel ordered her dragon 🐲 brother to go and destroy Midgard. 


But how long will it take for One Single Solitary dragon 🐉 to destroy the whole world? 🤷‍♂️

Why the heck did the bad guys run for cover when they had the 2 of them outnumbered?  🤦‍♂️

The one-on-one fight scene could have been better with a more experienced Fight Choreographer❗ 😕❗

"The Dragon's Cross should bring about her demise."  😠

And what, pray tell, are the
retirement benefits!

After fighting to save the world, I think that Thor 

deserves to have at least 
two girlfriends. 😉

Tidbits:

After I left the post office, I took a picture of this intersection:


It's a barrier to keep assholes from doing donuts and burning rubber in the intersection. There's also another such barrier at the intersection further down the road. You can barely see it in the background.

Then, I went to the Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant to buy some lottery tickets. I didn't eat there because I'm due for a Blood Test next week.

I went to the Island Pacific Pilipino Grocery Store to browse around. It's about 6 doors away from Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant on the opposite side from the Dollar Tree Store. There was a cute Pinay busker outside of the grocery store. Every time someone would put money in her donation bag, she'd say, "Thank you. I love you." 

Now's my chance, I said to myself as I put money in her donation bag. She didn't say, "I love you." Hmph! 😤  Just because I only put $0.51 in her bag doesn't mean to say that I didn't deserve an "I Love You" from her! 

I  KNOW that her "Love" can be bought ❗🤑❗ But what's the minimum amount❓😜❓

I had a quick late lunch before I went on my evening walk.  🚶‍♂️

Here are the results:

8.98 kilometers 
8.66 km

-------

Today, I went back to the post office to talk with a supervisor.


Bad News: The supervisor said that she couldn't help me prove that I paid for my Property Tax since I don't have the Postal Money Order Proof of Purchase slip ( I probably accidentally mailed it along with the money order! ), the register receipt isn't good enough even though it has the money order tracking number printed on it❗😠❗😡❗🤬❗

I'll have to spend the whole weekend searching for the purchase slip, in case I just misplaced it. And whether or not it turns up, I will have to go to the County Clerk's office on Monday and see what he can do in my case, as a special consideration. If I have to pay the penalty fee, I will ask for it to be reduced since I DID SEND IN MY PAYMENT IN A TIMELY MANNER, Like I Always Do. And I Have Never Missed A Payment Nor Have I Ever Been Delinquent In The Past❗💸❗I'm not made of money and I'm still on disability! If I identify as an Illegal Alien, will they forgive my Property Tax Payments❓🤷‍♂️❓

-------

RINOs are trying to sabotage the Trump/Vance ticket because they have a vested interest as Ukraine War Profiteers❗🤬❗

👉 https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/422237677511737/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Kelly Ann Conway, clinton foundation & Ukraine 

👉 https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/1020624479527315/?mibextid=9drbnH

What's happening in the UK ...

👉 https://youtu.be/M4T0sA18lD0?si=oR9fvkR21cgplf6p

will be happening here in the USA, too. And guess who they'll blame instead of addressing the Root Cause: The unwelcome surge of Invasive Entities?  😠 

👉 https://youtu.be/xxWMhB4Cfm0?si=AkOuh-YCp4z4IvCE

What else can they expect from a
JIHADIST  Enclave? 

The same thing has been going on in the jihadist all-moslem ( gee, I wonder how this happened 🤔 ) city council in Hamtramck, Michigan. Where it has been committing MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD since 2014, no thanks to barry odumbass soetoro❗😠❗😡❗🤬❗deport, Deport, DEPORT❗🤬❗🖕❗ Without Lies, islam DIES❗

-------

Word on the street:

👉 https://youtube.com/shorts/Bs4EVqekiGc?si=kUVvYJdCzR7SgM-L

Price Control is a communist thing❗🤬❗

👉 https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/1221940895915353/?mibextid=9drbnH

-------

Didn't Harley get the memo ...?

👉 https://youtube.com/shorts/lwqdSJwKc6Q?si=pE6qUoiBm9yjH0Il

-------

Imagine a Top Land Predator refusing to eat a Burger, whether or not it's halal! 🍔:

👇 https://www.facebook.com/CryptoConsciousConversations/videos/482133811025115/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll 🥁 please ....

Congratulations to Singapore for 
winning in 1st place!
🎉🎇🏆🎆🎊
🇸🇬🥇🇸🇬
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
🇮🇱🥈🇮🇱
❗❗
Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 3rd place!
🇺🇸🥉🇺🇲
❗❗
And congrats to Germany & Russia
for both tying in 4th place!
🇩🇪🏅🇷🇺
❗🏅❗
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! 🏁          🛣️          🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment