Tuesday, August 6, 2024

SECRET MOVIE SERIES--AUGUST 2024

I went to the Cinemark Century Napa Valley and XD in Napa, CA to watch this Secret Movie today, Monday, August 5th, 2024. The price of admission was $5.00. I brought a snack bag of Blue Diamond Bold Wasabi & Soy Sauce flavored Almonds, a Lenny & Larry's The Boss Immunity Bar Caramel Macchiato and a packet of Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red to flavor my 20 oz ( 591 ml ) iced bottle of Dasani Water.

Auditorium 9, B-7

Scene Commentaries:

The breathalyzer scene was unexpected for me and I found it really funny! ๐Ÿคฃ 

A corrupt incumbent mayor running for reelection!  ๐Ÿ˜ก

The note-taking would-be bad guy.  ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿ“

That row boat would have looked suspicious at night heading to the mayoral venue with a flashlight ๐Ÿ”ฆ shining the way.  ๐Ÿ˜’

Unexpected kitchen staff! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The bad mayor and corrupt police chief.  ๐Ÿ˜ 

The getaway armored truck.  ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

"It's not a matter of technique."  ๐Ÿ˜„

"Yeah ... I was a mechanic." ๐Ÿ˜

The gas line.

"What if I take you as my hostage?" ๐Ÿ˜

"I got shot ...."  ๐Ÿ˜†

Unsuccessful safecracker.  ๐Ÿ˜’

"Am I gonna be disappointed?"  ๐Ÿคจ

"Yeah, so someone else can kill us."  ๐Ÿ™„

"Please change the song."  ๐Ÿ˜‚

The tunnel underpass. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

"For the purpose of my insurance claim, I want my car totaled!"  ๐Ÿคฃ

"You can do whatever you want. I've got insurance."  ๐Ÿ˜…

"I have a gun."  ๐Ÿ˜†

"You're underpaid." 'Yeah, no shit!'   ๐Ÿ˜„

"They're armed and they drink a lot of coffee."  ๐Ÿ˜‚

"We're going to Montreal."  ๐Ÿฅถ

The safe's combination numbers.  ๐Ÿ”ข 

"The building's on fire." ๐Ÿ”ฅ 

"I'm not a hero."  ๐Ÿ˜•

A federal building. If it's where the mayor's office is in, shouldn't it be a state building?  ๐Ÿคจ

"Your share is $32,400?" ๐Ÿค”

The 24 HOURS worth of evidence.  ๐Ÿ™‚

"Fuckin' heroes everywhere!"  ๐Ÿ˜’

The trigger-happy snipers.  ๐Ÿ˜ง

"He's a new hostage. We don't like him more than you do."  ๐Ÿ˜„

"I don't want to die!"  ๐Ÿ˜€

"It's not mine ...."  ๐Ÿ˜

A free-for-all!  ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ’ธ

"We are in treatment."  ๐Ÿ˜†

"Can we have the boots?"  ๐Ÿ˜‚

"You're loitering ...."  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Tidbits:

I decided to wash my Hyundai Accent before I went to Napa to see this movie. I parked my car near the rear entrance to my condo building and was getting ready to connect my garden hose to the outdoor faucet. That was when one of my neighbors told me that the damn HOA doesn't allow anyone to wash their car on site. 

I used to be able to wash my car years ago behind the clubhouse! But they removed access to its outdoor faucet because of the drought. Now, access to it is still unavailable ❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ They raise the HOA dues but don't give us the convenience to wash--or hose down--our cars❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️

I had to take my car to a gas ⛽ station to go through the $10.00 Basic Carwash.  ๐Ÿ’ธ


Then, I was on my way to Napa as I let the wind blowdry my car in the sunny summer ☀️ breeze. I arrived at my destination 15 minutes later. 

I stepped out of my car to look around it since it had been freshly washed. And I Noticed That The Car Antenna Was Bent About 45° Degrees---Arrgh❗๐Ÿ˜ฌ❗Damn cheap-ass made in chy-nah antenna❗๐Ÿคฌ❗ I'm going to have to get a replacement for it❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗Also, I learned that Krazy Glue doesn't work to secure an antenna to its base. I'll have to use Blue Loctite next time! And I'll switch to a flexible antenna❗ 

After the movie ended, I walked around the theatre perimeter 3X before I got in my car to go shopping at the American Canyon Wal-Mart's on my way home.


They had one left of the knife that I needed to buy❗๐Ÿ‘Œ❗I just need its sheath for a sturdier knife that I have❗๐Ÿ‘❗

Here are yesterday's walking results:

6.16 kilometers 
6.0 km

-------

Today, Tuesday, I went to GOIN' POSTAL to drop off a bill payment. 

Then I went to Admiral Callaghan Lane Chase Bank, in the Target ๐ŸŽฏ Shopping Center, to make a deposit.

And I walked across the parking lot to buy some movie snacks at the Dollar Tree Store. I just left my car in the bank's parking lot because it is parked under the shade of a tree; and a cool breeze was blowing ๐ŸŒฌ️ through.

29° Celsius with 32% Humidity.

-------

The Presidential Election race isn't "tightening," it's a LIE just to SELL the narrative that bj kammy is a strong contender!

๐Ÿ‘‡https://www.facebook.com/100088161277094/videos/503647035543651/?mibextid=CDWPTG

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/rx6OxyWFwls?si=rQ5eGHrfX5NZ6RLv

>It must be nice to use donated<
money to make her look
Pretty UGLY❗
Does "Hyena" count as
a woman? ๐Ÿค”
Anti-Semitism, perhaps?
๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/B-rvYjOYjpk?si=Shgvz8uf2CJmm14M

The Staged FAKE 'PHONE CALL TO TIM WALZ:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/OTFtj_hPQvE?si=zaj-ftjMuJ_MQPwk
This, here, is a strong argument 
against Interracial relationship!
❗  ๐Ÿ˜œ ❗  ๐Ÿคช ❗

๐Ÿ–• F  ❗ J  ❗ B ๐Ÿ–•

-------

A pakistani who entered the country earlier this year was arrested the day before the attempted assassination of Pres. Trump! He tried to hire hitmen to kill government officials as well as the President❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/Z3nWMMuHyUg?si=sz3nGI4n4ebdWq0N

-------

hezbollah terrorists used attack drones against Israeli civilians and homes!

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/jOAZA7C_tX8?si=NGtC30-vyiC7azjg

A pro-Israel protester in London:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/SDdyaFX_JMA?si=UpBM7hcQnsNW3v22

British politician stands up to anti-Israel audience:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/oLg7x7K23b8?si=76uVg4E-iPbpcQ87

This is a very SAD REALITY of INDOCTRINATION that people blindly accept without question❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/09cnuILGLEQ?si=aMUBaINWjQuf2mfY   ☹️

Israel will always prevail ❗๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/ekEMSUNDNss?si=yToMEgXAGy-WL2hT

What "The Son of Hamas" noticed about the assassination of the Ham๐Ÿ‘‰ASS leader, haniyeh:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/KeyvcbY39sQ?si=MDbGaSHgV-K6aHbb


Pres. Trump pulls his support for a "Two State Solution." 

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/kCCFdIyKbqA?si=V7HmDWzpwA_dmwdp

-------

THIS was the Secret Movie today, August 5th, 2024.


This is a very good, funny movie❗ Go see it!  ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅค

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Singapore for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
 ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
❗❗
And congrats to Germany & Russia 
for tying in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️           ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment