Wednesday, August 14, 2024

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE ( 2024 )

I went to see this "2024 Presidential Election must be right around the corner because the content moderator is once again restricting access to my movie blogsite" movie at the Century 14 Vallejo, here in Vallejo, CA yesterday, August 13th, 2024, An All Day Bargain Tuesday. The price of admission was $6.50. And I brought a packet of Dole Strawberry ๐Ÿ“ Pineapple ๐Ÿ to flavor my 20 oz ( 591 ml ) bottle of iced Dasani Water.

Auditorium 7, B-9
I accidentally discovered this
optional function tonight!
It makes it so much 
easier  to  see
the seats.

Scene Commentaries:

I first saw this movie at the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max in Fairfield, CA on July 30th @ 5:40 p.m., in-between KYLE, KYLE CROCODILE and LONGLEGS but was overwhelmed by the multiverse timeline and cameo appearances❗ Therefore, I had to see it again!  ๐Ÿ˜•

-------

Wolverine's grave. ๐Ÿ™

"There are 206 Bones in the Human Body." I had 210 according to a doctor ( before I lost some of my Teeth ). But there are a rare few who actually have 212 Bones❗๐Ÿคฏ❗Since Moses wrote 613 Commandments, let's see where these numbers fit:

The 613, by Archie Rand

As you can see, Deadpool violated the 206th Commandment in his 1st fight scene alone! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  With more to come ....   ๐Ÿ˜’

But does it mean that I, myself, am exempt from Commandment # 212? ๐Ÿ˜ 

Bones have a Biblical significance:

And this movie is ultimately about
close family relationships.
-------

The job interview for a superhero position.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The car test drive.  ๐Ÿ˜€

"It's a 'Hair System.'"  ๐Ÿ˜’

The snap-on wig.  ๐Ÿ˜„  There actually was a doctor who came up with a snap-on wig! He demonstrated it on himself in the news. I thought that it was a good idea. But I'm not sure if the human scalp will have any adverse reaction to it. ๐Ÿ˜•  If not, it would be more convenient and better than having to mess with wig hair glue❗  ๐Ÿ˜

"I am Marvel Jesus."  ๐Ÿ™„

"Why is Thor crying?"  ๐Ÿ˜†

"No Camel Toe." For a Canadian, he sure got it wrong! It's MOOSE KNUCKLES, not Camel Toe❗๐Ÿคจ❗

"An Anchor Being."  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Get my country's name out of your f()€king mouth!"  ๐Ÿ˜ 

"The Cavillrine!"  ๐Ÿคฉ  

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://screenrant.com/henry-cavill-wolverine-mcu-debut-zack-snyder-downside/

"Mary Lou Retton."  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Mary Lou was the Darling Girl in the '80s! This Deadpool quip points to the fact that Wolverine in the comic books is a short guy ( almost a foot [30.5 cm] shorter than Hugh Jackman )! They could've picked me, Cine-Man, for the part❗ ☹️❗

"I have a black belt in Karen."  ๐Ÿฅ‹ 

"Rest in peace, FOX."  ๐Ÿ˜†

"We can fix your world together."  ๐Ÿ˜ถ

"We don't know that guy."  ๐Ÿ˜…

"Behold the head of your Queen Furiosa!"  ๐Ÿ˜‚

"In The Void, you're either food or you work for her."  ๐Ÿ˜ง

"Your fingers are in me, but not in a good way."  ๐Ÿ˜œ

When Wolverine and Deadpool jetted off, why didn't Cassandra Nova bring them crashing down to the ground❓ ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

X-23.  ๐Ÿ˜

Dogpool❗  ๐Ÿคข  If you let that dog lick your face, then surely you won't mind having an ugly woman, with questionable Oral Hygiene, French ( Canadian ) Kiss ๐Ÿ˜› you and slobber all over your face ❗๐Ÿคฎ❗

"It's okay, I identify as feminine."  ๐Ÿ™ƒ

The Honda Odyssey fight scene! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

"Who's your dialect coach, the Minions?"  ๐Ÿคฃ

"You were always the wrong guy."  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Logan's memory.  ๐Ÿ˜ถ‍๐ŸŒซ️

Juggernaut's helmet.

Dr. Strange's ring.  ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

"That feels like a Kia."  ๐Ÿ˜

"Jesus, just ask sometimes!"  ๐Ÿ˜€

"Welcome to the Skull F()€K, Paradox. She doesn't wash her hands."  ๐Ÿ˜†

"A lot of you."  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"You're really God's Idiot, aren't you?"  ๐Ÿคจ

"I get to kill a hundred of yous. F()€k, I'm ready!" ๐Ÿ˜ก

"Motherf()€ker, I wish I was deaf!"  ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ‍๐Ÿฆฏ

"I guess these ones regenerate."  ๐Ÿคช

Peter.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"It's like Batman but he can move his head."  ๐Ÿ˜†

"You didn't lie. You made an educated wish."  ๐Ÿ™„

"Your universe is regenerating."  ๐Ÿ™‚

"Sometimes, the people we save, save us right back."  ๐Ÿ‘Œ

There are outtakes during the Ending Credits, and right after it:

"And you can quote me on that!"  ๐Ÿ‘

-------

The audience enjoyed this movie. But ...  ๐Ÿง

this movie borders on the NC-17 rating for Bloodshed---Lots and lots of it❗ And they actually had little brats watching this movie❗๐Ÿ˜ฑ❗Why were they allowed to see this movie ❓ ๐Ÿคท‍♂️❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️  Failed Parenting, perhaps❓๐Ÿคจ❓I guess that video games have FULLY Desensitized brats to such displays of violence❗ ๐Ÿ˜’❗

-------

I had to do a double take when I saw this movie poster while I was doing my walk in the theatre hallways 3 Tuesdays ago:


Because I thought that it is a poster for the upcoming DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE movie! James McAvoy is a dead ringer for Hugh Jackman in this poster! But he doesn't have a cameo appearance in the Marvel Multiverse movie! ๐Ÿ˜•

Tidbits:

Since I mentioned Genesis 2:23 above, this is where Scripture stands on marriage between Man & Woman as practiced here in the United States starting in 1607 until the 1930s:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/reel/2822309694589907?mibextid=9drbnH

-------

I was so busy going through and filtering News Feeds that I wasn't able to do my daily walk for 2 consecutive days! And I even lost lots of sleep because of it ( 'not a good thing to do if you have T-2 Diabetes and/or Heart Failure ) and had to make up for it❗ ๐Ÿ˜ด  ❗

Well, I remedied that problem today:

9.30 kilometers 
8.96 km

-------

DEMON-crats are waging Lawfare against Robert Kennedy Jr. in new york because they're afraid that he'll split the votes❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/BLL3lkZ1eQU?si=lKHTQZGMUHj1nJYQ

Since RFK Jr. is a better choice than either brandon or bj kammy❗

Pres. Trump & Elon Musk garnered One BILLION Views on X❗๐Ÿคฏ❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/CZt9SUtueHw?si=X-Xt_kKGw-aSZh_o

And there was/is a mass censorship attempt on it.

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/889522133017497/?mibextid=9drbnH

-------

The 3rd Temple construction:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/QrwnNau--es?si=rX0bd--VwDw0Ov6O

The prayer that saved an Israeli soldier in gaza:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/_hLRvmw7JT0?si=1qmojdW0kFsGec1u

Israeli soldier saved by God:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/uGbJsg3ZPFY?si=gLnUMN6mTVuuXapW

The nazis & the jihadists share an intense hatred of the Jews!

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/Ka4Lz-u_BgY?si=Uwk3Y6iIMCCVTgT-

So, it doesn't make any sense at all to label Pres. Trump a nazi and PM Netanyahu a genocidaire!

The FAKEstenians stole from the Jews❗ 

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/o1xhkNChyyU?si=pYG_z1QmJj0IbFJW

islam has a HATE Problem:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/3Bo8W3lf7mQ?si=oo2Asbp4D17sQe5t

-------

Play Ball!

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/DanielArenson/videos/516228644263840/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

And, remember when you donate to a charity ...

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/100001831609934/posts/pfbid05cKPf53NLK9J4eEQejTSE4MV6hXRAxrLv6ce5ZWBTiFB33zNSNTK9m1Q6d9wEuUol/?mibextid=NOb6eG

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Singapore for 
winning in 1st place! 
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
And congrats to Russia & the USA 
for tying in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
❗❗


-------

Here are Tuesday's 24-Hour Race winners:


Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️          ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment