Tuesday, August 20, 2024

THE NIGHTGOWN ( 2023 )

I started to watch this "Wear Masks ๐Ÿ˜ท And Practice Social Distancing And Don't Mind Us In Allowing ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS Into Our Country While We Tell You To Just Stay Indoors To Avoid Getting Sick During The ๐Ÿ‘‰Planned Introduction Of A New PLANdemic Virus Variant๐Ÿ‘ˆ Which Is About To Be Released And To Remind You To Be Sure Next Year To Just Mail-In Your 2024 Residential Selection Ballots For The Ballot Stuffers And Ballot Mules To Fraudulently Collect Them For The Sake Of Your Own Health & Wellbeing" movie at predawn today, Monday, August 19th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.


Scene Commentaries:

"I will let you sleep in the attic ..." 

Will it help her to just say, "It's 
about the Peace Offering"?

Imagine seeing these girls for the 1st time as they enter a convent:

I wouldn't trust any of these 
to keep their vows!

Going through the priest's private 
letters just to fill-in the 
time---Literally!

"I get in eyefuls when I can."  ๐Ÿ˜‰  Well, you can't say that he's lying, with those pervy eyes! ๐Ÿ‘€ 

Because this movie was made last year ...

Here's a black girl pretending to 
be Indian, kinda like bj 
kammy in reverse!

Why does the priest keep funky disco music ๐ŸŽถ in his cabin?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

"I died here ..." 

๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜˜  ๐Ÿฅฐ

"Don't ever say her name, foolish girls. The more you blabber, the more she'll haunt your souls."  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Yeah, you girls should listen to the warning given by Nestor who should know what he's talking about!

Magic 8 Ball. There was this particular store that I used to go to when I was in my late teens and early 20's which had a big Toy Section. I would always go to that section so I could pick up the Magic 8 Ball and asked it questions about a girl I had the hots for. If I didn't like the answer that it'd give me, I'd shake it some more until the right answer came up. That's how the game is played ....  ๐Ÿ˜

Innocent little boy, perhaps you heard it wrong.  ๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜„  ๐Ÿ˜„  ๐Ÿ˜„

The hallucinogenic dream.  ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Another psychedelic dream but with all 3 girls.  ๐Ÿ˜’

If there was a Console HDTV Entertainment Center back in 1976 ...

It might look like this possessed wardrobe closet!

Talk about a very potent herbal formula:

Here's something new, a catholic priest with a wife and daughter:

Even evil spirits want in on some action:

"A priest's role is to offer a sacrifice unto God ... Just as in the Old Covenant when the blood of animals was offered as a sacrifice ...."  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 

"You're not real. You died a long time ago." Then proceeds to shoot himself in the face, misses and drops dead. WTF ❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️

Damn Easter eggs, die!
๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿฅบ

It looks like the cabin has been broken 
into more than once before from
how the door looks!  ๐Ÿ•ต️‍♂️

"Mother Mary, please ..." 
Girl, she has no Intercessional
Power over Evil Spirits.
Except in the movies. THIS is
a movie. So, carry on.

๐Ÿ˜‚  ๐Ÿ˜‚  ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oops, I stand corrected! My bad ....  ๐Ÿฅด

What's The Mummy doing 
in this movie?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

Whatever happened to the rain that was supposed to have happened after 15 minutes?  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️

Didn't you roast your face in the 
fireplace the night before?
Quit it! You're not Karate Girl. ๐Ÿฅ‹ 

What happens when you outsource a job to a country where English is not the language?

There's a strong possibility that they'll 
get the job wrong! In this case,
they misspelled the word,
"Learn"! But shipped it
off with no money
back guarantee
anyway.  ๐Ÿ˜•
๐Ÿ’ธ  ๐Ÿ’ธ  ๐Ÿ’ธ

This low budget movie was filmed in los angel-less. It's definitely made as a quick-to-video streaming movie. It's so-so.

Tidbits: 

I returned the Bungee Cords for an even exchange on a pack of Toilet Paper and a bottle of Bleach. I need to do a little experiment with the bleach. I also bought some Calbee Harvest Snaps Baked Green Pea Protein snacks to take to the movies tomorrow. Plus, 1 bottle of this Tampico Zero Sugar Mango Punch that I forgot to buy the day before:

I got the one at the bottom shelf
because it sells faster than 
the one above it.

Then, I went a few doors down to a cigar store to buy some lottery tickets.

After that, I walked around the block.

Here's a picture of the barriers from a different angle:


Then, I went to the fiveBELoW to buy this:


Walking for miles practically each day for the past 3½ years has really toned my Legs! I need to do Upper Body exercises as I walk, too, to tone up my top half and to burn more Calories❗I have Rubber Bands to start with, just to stabilize my bad Rotator Cuffs before I dial up the resistance & intensity❗๐Ÿ™‚❗

When I got home, I had a quick late lunch before I went out for my evening walk. ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️

The Sutter Solano Medical Center's RoboCop was in its Charging Station. I don't know how long it will take to get fully charged before it can resume its perimeter patrol.

14.44 kilometers 
13.90 km

-------

Today, I had a hard time getting my Heart Medications refilled. The Kaiser Permanente Hospital website wouldn't work no matter how many times I tried to log on. I called the clinic's number but couldn't get a hold of anyone. I called the 800 number and was redirected to the clinic! ๐Ÿ™„ I left a message for my Cardiologist with the CHF's Nurse's Office. Then, I tried to get my prescriptions through my Primary Care Physician. By accident, I was able to get to my Cardiologist message service through my PCP. So, I left a message for my Cardiologist about my prescription refills.

It's strange how I didn't have a Heart
Attack incident at all even though
I was walking around with 3
blocked Heart Arteries
for about ~7 years!
( T-4 Syndrome, maybe .... )

So, there's Scar Tissue to blame for 
the Apical Hypokinesis!   ๐Ÿง

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED❗
I have a strong feeling 
these Scar Tissues
can be made
to heal!
๐Ÿค“
 
I

I was so engrossed with other stuff to do that I forgot to post this between 5:00 & 8:00 p.m.

-------

Man On The Street Interview SHOWS WHO THE PEOPLE IN A LIBERTARD state WANT TO WIN:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/1042981220599784/?mibextid=CDWPTG

-------

The DEMON-crazy party that ousted brandon wants brandon to speak against the Danger to democracy because brandon is the poster boy for the Illegitimate & Illegal ODDministration ❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.frontpagemag.com/party-that-ousted-its-own-democratically-chosen-nominee-brings-him-out-to-talk-about-democracy/

๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️๐Ÿคท‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️๐Ÿคท‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️๐Ÿคท‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️๐Ÿคท‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️๐Ÿคท‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️๐Ÿคท‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️๐Ÿคท‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️๐Ÿคท‍♂️

To HELL with open borders❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗๐Ÿคฌ❗And to HELL with BLOOD-on-their-Hands DEMON-crats❗ ๐Ÿ–•❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/8079408078841796/?mibextid=CDWPTG

To HELL with ILLEGALS❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/MTJNcLbtXQs?si=fTIwD5BfVAXRzsl9

bj kammy & tampon tim can't even wait to get The Great Replacement Theory started❗ They're now doing everything they can to jump-start the program of replacing US Citizens with "anchor baby"-popping ILLEGAL & JIHADIST INVADERS ❗ ๐Ÿคฌ ❗ 

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/L8YIVM7Pm-Y?si=dpoJtpKfZi7JwUC0

And just to be doubly sure, they self-cancel themselves, too❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗๐Ÿคท‍♂️❓

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/QbE1BSDjjAo?si=NkAgAnY5HZygEcLG

Free vasectomies come with a Darwin Award ❗ ๐Ÿ†❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/Z3LwOe_0cn4?si=odSz1JZTmmRi2Eaf

-------

How did the jihadists get stronger?

๐Ÿ‘‰ hhttps://youtu.be/oix5Y_F-cA8?si=amOPKf1pnJ92z4Hj

-------

In Londonistan, UK, if you criticize the government on f()¢kb00k, you get put in jail. BUT NOT IF YOU COMMIT A CRIME---APPARENTLY--No Thanks To PC CULTure ....  ๐Ÿ˜’

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/Gj9G2tOBzXA?si=O4oYeOdV4JAdO1pQ

-------

From terrorist to Pacifist:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/3ZxxjKR5aYE?si=m0Dlcg8jOn2I4SZy

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/cWvRbpeAd_M?si=k7njeGUygaBp3K3R

The 2nd one above is an eye-opener for the pro Ham๐Ÿ‘‰ASS clueless Libertard Nutjobs. His personal testimony details how moslem boys are taught to hate Jews from an early age in gaza and are forced into witnessing atrocities to Desensitized them and to make them Embrace jihadic( new word? ) Death❗ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ❗ 

-------

A brave and vigilant Jew.

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/dtg0arA4T-E?si=N8kyi50eGkBsMAB7

-------

Good, let them fight among
each other๐Ÿ‘Œ❗๐Ÿ‘

-------

The ๐Ÿ‘‰apostate pope๐Ÿ‘ˆ, as prophesied by the Medieval Prophet, St. Malachy:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/5uYzA_h5s8M?si=CQkaFG4a8GmX0CjP

-------

๐Ÿ  Fish ๐ŸŸ in the Dead Sea❓๐Ÿ˜ฒ❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/nZORR7SeDv0?si=aCiRdPQcpRUZLyHR

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
❗❗
And congrats to Germany, India,
Italy, Russia and Singapore 
for their 5-way tie!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿฅ‰

A special commendation goes to ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑIsrael๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ for finally being in 1st place❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️          ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment