Wednesday, August 7, 2024

HAROLD AND THE PURPLE CRAYON ( 2024 )

I watched this movie at the Century 14 Vallejo, here in Vallejo, CA today, August 6th, 2024, A Bargain Tuesday. The price of admission was $6.50. I brought a bag of Harvest Snaps Lightly Salted Baked Green Pea Snacks and a bar of Lenny & Larry's The Boss! Immunity Bar Caramel Macchiato as my lunch.  ๐Ÿ˜‹ I also brought a packet of Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red powdered flavor mix for my 20 oz ( 591 ml ) iced bottle of Dasani Water.

Auditorium 12, B-6

Scene Commentaries:

"My old man."  ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป

"A grown man in a onesie."  ๐Ÿ˜

"I'm a Porcupine."  'I'm a Bunny.'

"I'm glad you're okay, and not litigious."  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"When people need help, we help."  ๐Ÿคจ

"How did you know I sleep standing up?"  ๐Ÿ˜€

"I hate my job."  Believe me, I know the feeling!  ๐Ÿ˜’

"Clearly, some people have no vision."  ๐Ÿ˜‰

"That's creative and terrifying."  ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

"No more pie!"  

"Walk? Who needs to walk?" ๐Ÿ‘Œ

"You're touching his butt!"  ๐Ÿ˜„

Librarian Gary.  ๐Ÿง

Chaos in the store.  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

The Book! ๐Ÿ“– 

Old Man messages.  ๐Ÿ˜

Aftermath of 6 minutes on the job.

The Diner. You know, since this movie is purple themed, why aren't there any PURPLE ๐ŸŸฃ Pinoy Breads, Cakes, Pastries and Ice Cream❓Pinoys have a whole assortment of them❗๐Ÿ˜ฏ❗๐Ÿคค❗๐Ÿ˜‹❗

The arrest. 

The sad news.  ๐Ÿฅบ

"Is that what we are, some dumb drawings?"  ๐Ÿคจ

"Revenge will make me happy."   ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

The key.  ๐Ÿ—️ 

Crayon Duel.  ๐Ÿ˜ 

"The Power, I feel it!"  ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

"I really do like your hair, though."   ๐Ÿ™„

"That's the only thing she likes about me."  ๐Ÿ˜’

"Why does that woman look like me?"  ๐Ÿ˜‚

The personal letter.  ✉️ 

The parting gift.  ๐ŸŽ 

There's a Bonus Scene in the Ending Credits.


This is a good movie to take your little brats to go see! ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅค

P.S. I didn't know that Zooey Deschanel plays the piano? ๐ŸŽน I know that she can sing. ๐ŸŽถ I like her eyes. ๐Ÿ‘€ 

Zooey Deschanel was also in the 2003 ( man child ) ELF movie in which I first heard her sing.  ๐Ÿคฉ

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/Ni75mYuwvlg?si=xn2T2zWFI4-D15hv

Tidbits:

Here are the things that I bought at the Dollar Tree Store:

The Waiakea should be perfect for 
the  Hawaiian  Punch  Fruit
Juicy Red flavor mix.
The Azul Coconut/Pineapple soda is 
100% juice. I don't know how it
was  canned  without  the
risk of fermentation.
The Harvest Snaps is high in
Protein and in Fiber.

I meandered around the Target ๐ŸŽฏ Shopping Center parking lot before I got back in my car. Because I wanted to log some walking distance on my pedometers.

After I bought my ticket for this movie, I sat at a table in the lobby to finish my previous blog so that I could post it on my movie blogsite. Then, I stepped out of the theatre so that I could walk around the theatre parking lot for 20 minutes before this movie began.

I got inside the auditorium to my reserved seat.  ๐Ÿ’บ I still had about 15 minutes before the movie started. So, I just went out to the hallways to walk back and forth. People must've thought that some senile Old Fart was wandering around lost❗๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿผ❗

After the movie ended, I spent time initially setting-up the blog for this movie. Then, I decided to walk some more around the parking lot REPEATEDLY! The senile Old Fart is lost once again ๐Ÿ˜, I could just hear the security guard, who was observing me, say it to himself. I walked around until midnight before I walked back to my car. Perhaps breathing a sigh of relief ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ, the security guard finally drove away ( late for his midnight snack ).  ๐Ÿ˜

Here are yesterday's walking results:

7.98 kilometers 
7.69

-------

We lost 7 embassies, no thanks to milquetoast Dotard, Poopy-pants, Pee-pad, Pervy, Sniffy-Sniff, Foreign Agent, chy-nah joe beijing❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/reel/1391653841512609?mibextid=9drbnH

Walz's role in the 2020 Minnesota riot that burned down a police precinct:

๐Ÿ‘‰ http://opr.news/204ed2dd240806en_us?link=1&client=opera

Minnesotans hate Tampon Tim:

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/NEWSMAX/videos/466218702988128/?mibextid=9drbnH

This current ODDministration's oddity is at it again with this cringy new "campaign":

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/828480186123843/?mibextid=CDWPTG

Let's make it viral!

The second squad member down❗ Keep it coming❗๐Ÿ‘Œ❗I can't wait for Eel-HAM & Too-GLIB to be arrested for TREASON ❗๐Ÿ˜ก ❗ ๐Ÿคฌ❗ 

๐Ÿ‘‰ http://opr.news/1d6ac573240807en_us?link=1&client=opera

Dirt dug deep on Tampon Tim:

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/DMLNewsApp/videos/883181270343126/?mibextid=CDWPTG

Tampon Tim lied about Pres. Trump❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/csRtrVv8N_E?si=hZRlMqDaXT5iMRiH

-------

georgia owes Pres. Trump a YUGE Apology❗

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/100088161277094/videos/1231924924845321/?mibextid=CDWPTG

Already, the DEMON-crats are planning on not certifying Pres. Trump's anticipated 2024 Election Win so that they can have A Real Jan. 6 Insurrection next year! Then, they'll enforce Martial Law BECAUSE THEY COMMITTED TREASON AND DON'T WANT PRES. TRUMP TO PUNISH THEM FOR IT❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗๐Ÿคฌ❗The 2021 Protest--not riot, not insurrection!--was just the dress rehearsal! And the CIVIL WAR movie which I blogged about on April 18th, 2024, details the partition of the country into sections vying for power and the warring factions involved, leading up to the final battle in the White House and the assassination of a red-tied President!! A loosely veiled warning against Pres. Trump!!!

๐Ÿ‘‰ http://opr.news/6a25c52f240806en_us?link=1&client=opera

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/519882880583558/?mibextid=9drbnH

Vote early so that they can't pull a DEMON-cratic stunt on Election Day❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02MUdJAcY5ifsQJGRMAB6jtMf9cV67PiQYfCyWFim56RZK5hmkZAftUQertxWMHUapl&id=100044252088762&mibextid=NnVzG8


Who's actually running the DEMON-cratic show?

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/2812403685600585/?mibextid=NnVzG8


A real Black Woman spitting out facts on illegal alien "black" participation awardee bj kammy:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/UM1tcl8_flM?si=ttb94TlgcTPSTIAq

Do we want a kamalanomics right after the disastrous bidenomics❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️

This is truly a strange world that we are living in now!

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/franckdTV/videos/1731859617348043/?mibextid=CDWPTG


๐Ÿ‘‰This is how Fake News Media works:


A Harley Biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents. The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, “Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.”

The Harley rider replies, “Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.”

The reporter says, “Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?”

The biker replies "I'm a U.S. Marine, a Republican and I’m voting for Trump."

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

“U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH”

And THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days!๐Ÿ‘ˆ

-------

A message to Ham๐Ÿ‘‰ASS:

๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/groups/israelisraelisrael/permalink/10161271067904193/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Singapore for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel  for
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
Congratulations the USA for 
winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
❗❗
Congratulations to Italy for 
winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
❗❗
And congratulations to Germany 
for rounding up the Top 5!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐ŸŽ–️๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️          ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment