Wednesday, July 3, 2024

A QUIET PLACE: DAY ONE ( 2024 )

I went to Fairfield, CA, to see 2 movies at the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max today, July 2nd, 2024, a $5.50 All Day Bargain Tuesday. I brought a packet of PK Zero Sugar Energy Blue Raspberry to flavor my 20 oz ( 591 ml ) of iced Aquafina Bottled Water.

Auditorium 11, C-7
3:00 p.m. show

Scene Commentaries:

Let me get this straight. ๐Ÿคจ  Just before the initial attack, NOBODY WAS WALKING A SERVICE ๐Ÿ•‍๐Ÿฆบ DOG OR TAKING OUT THEIR DOGS FOR A WALK---Before the attack❗❗❗And only one service animal was on a leash during the attack, A CAT ❗๐Ÿˆ ❗Why❓ Because Cats don't make a noise around anything that invades their territory❗ The scriptwriters need to make a ๐Ÿ‘‰Pre-prequel๐Ÿ‘ˆ to this movie. Here's my title suggestion: A Quiet Place---Dogs & Roosters Are Silenced First!  'Just saying ....  ๐Ÿ˜

The Ear Buds. Here's my little PSA: Ear Buds are bad for your Ears and, more importantly, your Brains! ๐Ÿง  Don't fry ๐Ÿณ your Brains!

The Puppet Show. I'm still scratching my head on how it was able to blow up a balloon. ๐ŸŽˆ 

Emergency and military vehicles are passing you by and you want some ๐Ÿ• Pizza ๐Ÿ•! WTF❓๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗

In an emergency situation such as that, you've better not be Flatulent❗๐Ÿ˜❗

They are all walking in unison even though the aliens all have a super Sense of Hearing❗๐Ÿ™„❗

There's a reason why the cat is in the movie. It's way better at acting than I am❗๐Ÿ˜Ÿ❗

The Thunder & Kick combo is a good one!  ๐Ÿ‘

So is the Car Alarm trick!  ๐Ÿ‘Œ

"What meds do you need?"  ๐Ÿ˜•

Should I dunk my very similar flashlight ๐Ÿ”ฆ in water to see if it is waterproof?  ๐Ÿคจ

The Hive Colony!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Here's a thought. If the aliens have such a super sensitive Sense of Hearing, why couldn't that damn alien hear Eric's rapid Heartbeat❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❗

Transdermal Patch.

Patsy's Pizzeria. Well ... what did she expect the invasion's aftermath was?   ๐Ÿ˜’

The pizza box.  ✍️ 

The pantomime magic show.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Ahh, the "I ♥️ NY" shopping bag! It keeps the unwanted, dangerous aliens coming back for more and establishing themselves at the expense of the tax-paying inhabitants❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗

The hidden note.  ๐Ÿ™

With the aliens diverted, she could have gone in the water from far away! 

I was hoping that it was going to end up as a new version of LOVE STORY ( 1970 ), being that she was already in Hospice Care.  And, Yes, I had a major crush ๐Ÿฅฐ on Ali MacGraw back then!  ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

The movie is slow at times and so-so. They could have done a better job with the Lighting.  ๐Ÿง

Tidbits:

I was going about 65 mph ( 105 kmp ) when it occurred to me that there's a speed reduction imposed at 55 mph ( 89 kmp ) along this particular stretch because of some road renovations. That was when I realized that my requirement for my 1st proper motorcycle ๐Ÿ️ to have a maximum speed of 90 mph ( 145 kmp ) WOULD BE WAY TOO MUCH SPEED FOR AN OLD FART NOVICE LIKE ME TO HANDLE❗๐Ÿ˜ฌ❗Maybe, I'll be better off starting with a beginner's cruiser bike ๐Ÿ️ with a maximum speed of just 80 mph ( 129 kmp ).  Of course, it's just in a "Dream Stage," for now.  ๐Ÿ˜•

There was a retreaded tire ( tyre ) on my lane, 2nd from the right on the freeway, about a mile ( 1.6 km ) away from the Scandia Golfland Family Fun Center:

I had to swerve to avoid hitting the tire ( tyre ). But I barely had enough room as the lane to my right was occupied by an 18-wheeler. Luckily, it was all of the room that I needed to avoid hitting the obstacle!  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ

Traffic slowed down about 3.0 miles ( 4.8 km ) from the exit because an 18-wheeler had a breakdown.

And the lines at the Concessions Counter were slowed down by a man paying for cash at my register and his companion paying with a card at the other register. And the one paying with a card was having a problem with his transaction and had to have his mate help him with it! ๐Ÿ˜ 

By the time that I got both of my ๐ŸŽŸ️ tickets ๐ŸŽŸ️, one for each of the 2 shows that I'm seeing today, and squared them away, my 1st movie was already beginning. I didn't have enough time to properly screenshot its auditorium and seating assignments--as you can see from the screenshot above.

After this movie ended, I walked around in the mall before I went back to my car to fetch some snacks for the next movie.

And, boy, was it ever so ๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot! ๐Ÿฅต 
๐ŸŒก️105° F / 41° C  ๐Ÿœ️

Tomorrow is even worse!!!

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
And congrats to China & Germany
for both tying in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗๐Ÿฅ‰❗
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️          ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment