Thursday, July 4, 2024

BAD BOYS: RIDE OR DIE ( 2024 )

I went to Fairfield, CA, to see 2 movies at the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max today, July 2nd, 2024, a $5.50 All Day Bargain Tuesday. And this is the 2nd movie. I brought a packet of PK Zero Sugar Energy Blue Raspberry to flavor my 20 oz ( 591 ml ) of iced Aquafina Bottled Water. Also, I brought a Pure Protein Strawberry with Greek Yogurt Style Coating health bar, and 1½ cups of Haldiram's Khatta Meetha for lunch.

Auditorium 15, C-10

Scene Commentaries:

Skittles & Hot Dog.  ๐Ÿ˜€

Wedding Party incident.  ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

"I don't know WTF he's doing."  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

"We're soulmates."   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"No Salt. No Sugar. No Fat."   ๐Ÿคจ  Actually, you might want to watch this lecture on Salt. ๐Ÿง‚ 

๐Ÿ‘‡
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid07duySeMCrVU4u69uoBXCPArtagcsZLYWzAP13MWfbvjK86f3CuMQmy7gXkAsLb8ol&id=100002587469107&mibextid=CDWPTG


๐Ÿ˜    ๐Ÿ˜’   ๐Ÿง

Cartel Money scheme.

"May she rest in peace."  ๐Ÿ˜„

"He's texting us from the other side!"  ๐Ÿ˜†

"I can't die!"   ๐Ÿ˜’

"The African guy."  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Panick Attack!   ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

He had enough time to smash the bad guy's face with that weight plate in his hands. But, really, he should have used a lighter weight plate to make the Fight Scene look more believable!  ๐Ÿ˜•

The Transport Helicopter. ๐Ÿš 

"Lose your 'phones." 

The Tape ๐Ÿ“ผ Recording.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Put a bounty on the streets."  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

"You out of jail, we goin' to jail." 

"Look at your shirt."  ๐Ÿ˜„

"We stealin' your sh!t because we black!"  ๐Ÿ˜’

"You got yourself a Spanish son?"  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"I want you to eat my p()$$y!"  ๐Ÿคข

"Windshield wiper fluid is flammable!"  Hmm ... I'll have to check this out, myself.  ๐Ÿค” 

"This is so dysfunctional sh!t."  ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Possible suspects.  ๐Ÿคจ

"Who the f()€k is this guy?"  ๐Ÿ˜•

The Bad Guy.  ๐Ÿ˜ 

"No SWAT, no Marshalls, no back-up."  ๐Ÿ˜

"Working with cartels after 9-11."  ๐Ÿ˜ก

Sleeping with the enemy.  ๐Ÿ˜ 

The voice A.I.  ๐Ÿ˜ก

"We call that the "colombian manicure."  ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Duke, the 16-foot albino alligator ๐ŸŠ. White ✊๐Ÿป Power!  ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

"I need Nasty Mike!"  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"Oh, sh!t. It's like Redneck Jurassic Park here!"  ๐Ÿ˜†

Why would he have to say, "Grenade," for?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️ I mean, one would have to be an idiot not to know what it is!   ๐Ÿ˜’

The airplane.  ๐Ÿ›ฉ️

"That motherf()€ker is racist."  ๐Ÿ˜

"I've been here before."   ๐Ÿ˜

"One of them can't die."   ๐Ÿ™ƒ

"Permission granted!"   ๐Ÿ˜

-------

The audience liked this movie. Although, there should have been more restraint in the use of Foul Language! And this movie is just laced with a whole heaping, helping portion of such❗๐Ÿง❗

Why do I get the feeling that there's going to be a part 5?  ๐Ÿค”  Their sons might take over for their aging dads. A likely premise is for the Marine son to go to South America in a war against the drug cartel lords. And the other son comes to his rescue. The title, Bad Boy Kids: Hide & Spy.  ๐Ÿ˜•


If only they had a scene like this in the movie, with either of the bad boys, it would have been hilarious:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/eB4dQP4S16Y?si=EodMRQ6beVYvo0iw


Tidbits:

I actually wanted to see this Bollywood movie as my 2nd movie, 

I even brought the Khatta Meetha
specifically for this movie!

But it is a special event presentation! And it is just too expensive for me to go see at $17.50 a ticket!! I just settled for this Bad Boy movie, instead!!!

-------

Yesterday, Wednesday, July 3rd, I went to the Vallejo JFK Library to set-up an appointment with their free legal advice lawyer. I was told that they were fully booked for that evening! They told me to try again on the 17th. To which I asked if I have to call for an appointment at 9:00 a.m. The receptionist told me that I could just call. Your phones are working again? I asked. He said that they were fixed as of Monday. Gee, after 2 whole months ....  ๐Ÿ™„

I took this picture as I stepped out of the library:

The red car ๐Ÿš— is where the fountain ⛲ 
was at. The parking ๐Ÿ…ฟ️ lot in the 
background is where the 
Main Post Office 
was at.

Then, I went to the nearby Grocery Outlet Bargain Market on York & Marin Streets. The checker and the supervisor didn't treat me well and embarrassed me in front of the other customers. 

I will contact a lawyer regarding my mistreatment, under the ADA ( Americans With Disabilities Act ). I believe that I have a good case! I'll contact a lawyer on Friday, because Thursday, July 4th, is a holiday. The lawyer can check with my Chiropractor and my Doctors at Kaiser Permanente Hospital about my disabilities under the HIPAA:


-------

After returning home and having my breakfast, I left to go to the bank and to drop-off my bill payments at the new location of the Main Post Office ๐Ÿค on Napa Street. On my way, some black asshole in a black bmw tailgated my Saturn because I was driving at the posted speed limit on a residential street! When I came to a stop at a stop sign ๐Ÿ›‘, the blmER drove around my car because he couldn't be bothered to follow Safe Rules of Driving. Because Vallejo is a sanctuary & "reparations" city for ILLEGALS, JIHADISTS & blmERS who drive recklessly because they know that they can get away with doing STEREOTYPICAL THINGS---And they always complain about being Stereotyped❗๐Ÿ˜’❗Vote for DEMON-crats and you'll always get plenty more of this bullshit!t❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

-------

My proof of Election Cheating❓๐Ÿคจ❓

Some DEMON-crat in Texas is soliciting
votes from out-of-state!

I bet you that "danny" ain't gonna 
be bothering me again!  ๐Ÿ˜Ž
↘️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ↙️
He must think that I'm an illegal alien 
because of my illegal alien 
sounding surname!

Auditors uncovered 3,551,762 EXTRA "voters"  registered for the 2024 Presidential Election in 462 counties!  ❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗๐Ÿคฌ❗๐Ÿ–•❗


The white plantation's african methodist episcopal "church" is in on the election cheating:


๐Ÿ‘‡https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/a-peek-into-how-dems-cheat-using-fake-ballots--very-informative--educate-yourself/113994118/


US Citizen "voters"---My Ass❗๐Ÿ–•❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ http://opr.news/45d71bc240704en_us?link=1&client=opera


Allowing ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS to vote = treason ❗ Treason ❗ ❗ TREASON ❗ ❗ ❗ 

Now, DANGEROUS, DECREPIT, DOTARD, Pee-Pad, Sniffy-Sniff, Pervy, PUKE-rainian, chy-nah joe beijing flew the HEDONISTIC "pride" flag today, 4th of July---OF ALL DAYS❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗๐Ÿคฌ❗๐Ÿ–•❗ Isn't it enough for them to steal the Men's Mental Health Month of June and turn it into the pro FAKEstinians gay month, already❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❓


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.outkick.com/culture/joe-biden-under-fire-unpatriotic-social-media-banner-fourth-july


This should come as no surprise since his puppet master, barry odumbass soetoro ordered US Soldiers not to celebrate the 4th of July because the JIHADISTS would be offended by it---Yeah, I Didn't Forget This Traitorous Act By The Illegal POS moslem❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

They're purposely trying to bankrupt Pres. Trump to claim Russia & chy-nah collusion❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/3644499912436967/?mibextid=CDWPTG


It's not as hot today:

31° Celsius with 39% Humidity.
It's still too warm for me.


My totals for yesterday are ....

5.04 kilometers.
I accidentally turned off my other
pedometer so that its count
is not accurate at all.

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
❗❗
And congrats to Germany & Italy 
for tying in 3rd place!
 ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️          ๐ŸŽ️

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒHave a HAPPY 4th of JULY, 2025๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ❗๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿงจ๐ŸŽ†❗

*



No comments:

Post a Comment