Sunday, July 7, 2024

SAYTAN, THE TURKISH EXORCIST

I started to watch this "Wear Masks ๐Ÿ˜ท And Practice Social Distancing And Don't Mind Us Allowing ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS Into Our Country While We Tell You To Stay Indoors To Avoid Getting Sick During The ๐Ÿ‘‰Planned Introduction Of A New PLANdemic Virus Variant๐Ÿ‘ˆ Which Is About To Be Released And To Remind You To Be Sure To Just Mail-In Your 2024 Residential Selection Ballots For The Ballot Stuffers And Ballot Mules To Fraudulently Collect Them For The Sake Of Your Own Health & Wellbeing" movie at predawn today ๐ŸŒ†, Sunday, July 7th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.



Scene Commentaries:

Here are what others have to say about it:

-------

Did they get permission to use THE EXORCIST's Sound Track?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

They sure one-upped Linda Blair's Regan's Crucifix Scene with Cana Perver's Gul's Letter Opener Scene❗๐Ÿ˜œ❗

First, Orange Pea Soup. Later, Green Pea Soup❗๐Ÿคฎ❗

The exorcist produces a bottle of water. And Gul, the possessed girl, asks,"What is that water in the bottle?" 

The exorcist answers, "Zemzem water ( *search google )."  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So, I googled it!  ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

And by the looks of it, I wasn't the
1st to "*search google."  ๐Ÿ˜‚

"Sciencey" stuff.
NO ...  ⚾ ↔️ ๐ŸฅŽ ?
(*  ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜)
Even the demon-possessed knows
of the  Old  Dotard  brandon!
Like I have always said,
DEMON-crats do
stick together.
⬇️
A prime case in point:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/1183298136183347/?mibextid=CDWPTG

And DEMON-crats are pushing for ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS to vote in 2024❗๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ–•❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ http://opr.news/44bdb365240707en_us?link=1&client=opera

The PATHOLOGICAL LIAR-IN-CHIEF❗

๐Ÿ‘‡
https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/747200067383831/?mibextid=9drbnH


"The End" (* at last)
You  can  say
that again

The only reason why they made this somewhat "identical" moslem version of THE EXORCIST ( 1973 ) is because they don't want demon-possessed moslems to go to catholic exorcists only to convert to catholicism soon after❗๐Ÿ˜❗

Tidbits: 

I sent an e-mail to a Sacramento, CA based lawyer about the complaint that I have stemming from Wednesday's incident. I don't know whether or not I will get a legal representation. Then, I drove back home.

I got home later than usual and didn't get to finish my day's walk:

2.82 kilometers  ๐Ÿ˜•

-------

Today, Sunday, July 7th, 2024, I went back to Walgreens Pharmacy to drop-off my Heart Medication refill.

I have to get back here before 
6:00 p.m. for pick-up. 

Now, I'm on my way to have lunch at Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant. ๐Ÿคค

It's closed today because Rey and his cook Boy are busy preparing for a big catering job. Rey said that I could come in and eat some food but it wouldn't be a full buffet selection. I said that it was fine by me. I've been waiting for some food for about ½ hour now. If food isn't forthcoming in another ½ hour or so, I'll just leave. Since it is getting uncomfortably hot in here because the door is kept closed. Thankfully, he had food at the ready 5 minutes later.

He had some Chop Suey, Bistik ( Pilipino Beef Steak ), Dinuguan ( Pig's Blood Stew ), Fried Jumbo Shrimps ๐Ÿฆ, and Garlic Fried Rice.

I went 7 doors to the Dollar Tree Store to buy some stuff.

I got $9.00 worth of gas/petrol ( 2.14 gal/8.10 liters )  ⛽ for my Saturn SC-1. This should be more than enough to take me to Fairfield, CA and back on Tuesday!


Then, I went to get my prescription refill @ 4:48 p.m.

It's nice weather right now:

79° Fahrenheit/26° Celsius but
with a 49% Humidity!  ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

I think that I'll go for an evening walk ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️ around 7:30 p.m.

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll  ๐Ÿฅ  please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
Congratulations to Germany for
winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️          ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment