Wednesday, July 31, 2024

LYLE, LYLE CROCODILE ( 2022 )

I went to the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max, in Fairfield, CA today, July 30th, 2024, a $6.99 All Day Bargain Tuesday, to see this movie. The price of admission was $1.00❗And I bought the kiddy snack pack for $5.00 + tax at the Concessions Counter for a total of $6.37 ( this is the only multiplex in my area that charges tax on Concessions purchases ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Ž ).

Auditorium 2, C-9

Scene Commentaries:

I actually saw this movie twice when it came out in October of 2022 because I liked it so much! But I resisted the opportunity to blog about it back then. Today, I'm making up for it!  ๐Ÿ™‚ Also, I was curious about the $1.00 deal.  And the $5.00 Kid's Pack.   ๐Ÿค‘

The Five Dollar Kid's Pack Deal. ๐Ÿค‘
I hope that I was given a Diet
Pepsi because I didn't 
pay attention to 
what was put 
in the cup!

-------

Since this is a kids' movie, I'll go easy on it.  ๐Ÿ˜

"You've got to show them something they've never seen before."  ๐Ÿ™

Eddie's Exotic Animals pet store.  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

The 1st Song & Dance lesson.  ๐Ÿ™‚

The House Deed.  ๐Ÿ˜•

Stage Fright!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

18 months later ....  ๐Ÿ˜’

"Most parents move out of the city once they have kids, not in!"  ๐Ÿฅบ

"I have no idea what that was."  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Even Alexa or SIRI got stumped!  ๐Ÿ˜„

The attic.  ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

"Don't worry. You got this."

Cat in the mouth!  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

"Did you see that?!"  ๐Ÿ˜  There's this Urban Legend of alligators in new york sewers! This movie's scene is about it. But, actually, somebody DID put an alligator in a new york storm drain back in the 1930s(?). Why an alligator instead of a crocodile ๐ŸŠ? Because alligators can survive in snowy weather. So, the newspaper ๐Ÿ“ฐ report on the 1930s(?) alligator eventually just ballooned into an Urban Legend! 

The mugger.  ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Chocolate Dipped Cherries.  ๐Ÿ’ 

The short cut. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

The percussion massager.  ๐Ÿ˜€

A friend request.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dumpster diving.  ๐Ÿ˜

The bathtub ๐Ÿ› scene.  ๐Ÿ˜„

Rooftop dining.  ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ•ฏ️ 

Cat with an IBS.  ๐Ÿ˜†

The kitchen helper.  ๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿณ

3 rooftop CCTVs.  ๐Ÿคจ

Pizza for breakfast.  ๐Ÿคค  I'll eat whatever I have available for breakfast. For example, the Kid's Pack that I had while I watched this movie was my breakfast❗๐Ÿ˜‹❗

"It's time to tell your father."  ๐Ÿคจ

The surprise visitor.  ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

"We have a crocodile and David Copperfield living in our attic."

Gators Fans. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

The wrestling match.  ๐Ÿคผ‍♂️

The magic ๐Ÿช„ show.  ✨ 

"I thought Lyle had changed."   ☹️

The HOA meeting. ๐Ÿ‘Œ Good one. But how did the magician know?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

Animal Control.  ๐Ÿ˜ง

The Zoo.  ๐Ÿ™

"Well, why do you keep leaving him?"  ๐Ÿ˜ข

A Bask of ๐ŸŠ Crocodiles. ๐ŸŠ 

"This is not life. We've got to show what Lyle can do."  ๐Ÿคจ

I like the old motorcycle with a sidecar. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

"What's he doing in Times Square?"  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

A stage performance!  ๐Ÿคฉ

The courtroom trial.  ๐Ÿง

"I got you a floatie."  Cute ....  ๐Ÿ˜

The rattlesnake.  ๐Ÿ

"Play Lyle's music."   ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ

This is a very entertaining movie to take your little brats to go see! 'Else, I wouldn't have bothered to go see it for the 3rd time❗๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Tidbits:

My late mother had one such ceramic elephant ๐Ÿ˜ flower pot stand. It was exactly like the one shown in a scene. Somewhat like the one shown below:

My brother has it now.
He and his wife
have a lot of 
plants!


All throughout the movie, I would hear the occasional sound of what seemed like a cat purring loudly. Even when the cat on the screen was not in a scene!  Then, I realized that the purring sound was coming from behind me. There was someone in the audience who was breathing through a portable respirator.

I hope that the person behind me who was using a respirator doesn't get covid.  ๐Ÿคž Because such a patient would have to be intubated❗And as a rule, A PATIENT SHOULD NOT BE INTUBATED FOR OVER 48 HOURS OR THEY WILL DIE❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗ It angered me to hear this from a statement of a Respiratory Therapist because the CDC & the Fake News Media claimed that it was the PLANdemic virus that killed all of the intubated patients❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

-------

After I wrote this, I still had time to walk around the shopping mall. I bought a movie ticket first.  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll  ๐Ÿฅ  please ....

Congratulations to Singapore for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
Congratulations to Russia for 
winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
❗❗
And congrats to Germany for 
rounding up the Top 5!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐ŸŽ–️๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Note: I used this earlier screenshot from 4:20 p.m. and not the one from 5:01 p.m. because the previous one shows Russia's participation in this race; but the latest one doesn't! I checked with the race results from yesterday and the day before; neither one has Russia in the chart. Race results are supposed to stay up for ๐Ÿ‘‰24 hours๐Ÿ‘ˆ! So, I don't know why Russia was allotted fewer hours on the chart. But my decision is based on giving credit where it is due. Therefore, I go with what the 4:20 p.m. time shows.

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ       ๐Ÿ›ฃ️       ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment