Monday, July 8, 2024

ONE ON ONE

I watched this pre-PLANdemic movie at predawn today, Monday, July 8th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.

This movie is actually 2h & 2m long.

Scene Commentaries:

I don't know why evil humans prey on helpless, defenseless people❗

"Defeat communism!" My sentiment, exactly.  ๐Ÿ‘Œ

"I just did what I was told."  ๐Ÿ˜ 

A rich, rude diner.  I don't think that I have what it takes to accommodate such an asshole, if I were the waiter!  ๐Ÿคจ

"Love Hurts." Him Guy 
means it literally.

"No money, no skills. What would you do without me?"  ๐Ÿ˜•  Remember, beauty is a fleeting commodity, just like foolishly spent money!

I used to love eating instant ramen
noodles. ๐Ÿœ Then, I started 
paying attention to my
Salt ๐Ÿง‚ intake.

"Forget right or wrong or you can't succeed!"  ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

From 00:40:11 to 00:41:52, they switched to speaking in English. WTF? ๐Ÿคท‍♂️  They had me reading subtitles this whole time only to pull this stunt on me!  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️  Maybe, the writer in charge of the subtitles had to go on a union contract-mandated break time.  ๐Ÿ˜•

Unemployable Ivy League graduate.  ๐Ÿ™  I hope that he didn't get a degree in "gender studies" ....  ๐Ÿ˜’

The investigative spy.  ๐Ÿ•ต️‍♂️

They have a US Army Surplus store in South Korea❓๐Ÿ˜ฒ❗This is taking "Stolen Valor" way down South---or East, if you want to be geographically technical about it.  ๐Ÿค“

"No matter what the job, don't stoop low. Those bastards are the ones who should be ashamed."

Dang, they must not have good labor lawyers in South Korea. The bosses bitch-slap their employees around! I wonder if working conditions are better in North Korea ....   ๐Ÿค” 

Scammers ....  ๐Ÿ˜’

The Victim ....

Con Man "friend."   ๐Ÿ˜ 

For good or evil.

Bitch-slap a couple of bullies and they forget that they know Taekwondo ๐Ÿฅ‹ or whatever ....  ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bidenomics has that kind of effect!
Who needs a social worker if there's a
"social justice warrior" around?

I've mentioned this years ago. My late father, as a child, noticed that even atheists ...


would call on God as they laid dying ....  ๐Ÿ˜

I knew what was going to happen with the investigative spy!  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

This vigilante justice movie is a good Morality Play. A popcorn movie! ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅค

-------

I finally realized why the posted movie length is for only 39 minutes. Once you get past this 39-minute mark and pause the movie and come back later, it will have resetted itself by then! So, I needed to make a note of where I paused the movie before each exit.  ๐Ÿ˜•

Tidbits:

My totals for yesterday's walk are ...

5.91 kilometers 
5.70 km

After my late breakfast--it's almost 6:00 p.m.!--I'll try a new DIY Hack for polishing my Saturn SC-1's headlights.

Then, I'll finish up today's walk.  ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️ It should be lunchtime by the time that I get back home.  ๐Ÿ™‚

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to the USA for
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
❗❗
And congratulations to China, Germany 
& Ireland's triple tie for 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗๐Ÿฅ‰❗
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️          ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment