Monday, July 15, 2024

THE DOLL HOUSE ( 2004 )

I started to watch this pre-PLANdemic movie at predawn today, Monday, July 15th, 2024, via my cellphone's 🤳 TUBI Streaming App.


Scene Commentaries:

This movie is an erotic remake of THE GRUDGE.

An adulterous couple moves into their new house which has an evil history. Soon, strange things start to happen. And the strange occurrences come to a climactic end only after a victim gets butt-naked❗And the evil female entity seems to have a kinky fetish when it comes to its male victim, calling him its "daddy"❗No, with this entity, no time is ever a good time to ask, "Who's your daddy?"  😜

-------

Note: I am still having some problem with posting screenshots. But I was able to add 8 screenshots to my yesterday's blog. Also, I added 2 yt videos on MADdonna, and on brandon encouraging a hit 🎯 on Pres. Trump ( look for this symbol 👉🎯👈 )!

I am spending the better part of today repeatedly trying to post some screenshots❗😕❗I'll keep trying. In the meantime ....

Update: I finally figured out why I wasn't able to upload screenshots❗ It Was The Browser That I Was Using: DuckDuckGo❗🙄❗ I went back to my Chrome Browser and--BINGO--it's FIXED👌❗🤓❗👍

It's good to know that this Old 👴🏼 Fart can still learn new tricks, unlike >>>lyin' biden<<<❗

Tidbits:

On my way home at 8:06 p.m. ( the Sun was still out ) on the T intersection of Fairgrounds & Sereno Drives, a black BLMer in a white BMW cut across cars at the stoplight 🚦 at approximately 50.0 mph/80.5 kmh on a Red Light! I was decelerating to a stop as I had missed the Green Left Turn Light. Or the asshole would have totaled my blue Hyundai Accent---Thank GOD, He kept me safe❗ Like I said before about this city's sanctuary and reparations status: Illegal Aliens and BLMers drive recklessly❗😠❗Because they know that they can get away with doing such stereotypical things; but they accuse us of racism for calling them out on their stereotypical behavior❗😡❗🤬❗

-------

I didn't do any walking routine today because of the problem that I'm having with my blogsite and because I had to sandpaper my Left Foot Calluses.  😕

-------

brandon has been taught well by barry odumbass soetoro and killary bodybags clit-on❗

👇https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/338637202648471/?mibextid=9drbnH


TREASONOUS aoc is panicking now:


👉 http://opr.news/49d48db0240715en_us?link=1&client=opera


The TREASONOUS "Some people did something" JIHADIST, ILLEGAL ill HAM needs to be removed, jailed then deported for her disrespectful attitude towards our nation and to Pres. Trump ❗ 

👇https://www.apexlifehub.com/news/detail/bd0f98d7582581fd1eed1d193c26f8cb?app_version=5.0+%28Linux%3B+Android+10%3B+K%29+AppleWebKit&country=us&entry_id=38bd565d240715en_us&language=en&request_id=DETAIL_EXPLORE_d81dd6cd-69f0-4e43-b06e-1fc3acaf9b6c&utm_source=feednews&utm_medium=ofa&features=162129586587566601&abgroup=MT-3381&client=opera&like_count=17&uid=3e55c0217ca732473ceb4a3e54be3a2207130645


Another squad member is going to lose! 👍

👉 http://opr.news/3e260832240715en_us?link=1&client=opera


And I can't wait for Fugly JIHADIST tlaib to lose, too❗


Pres. Trump wants Independent candidate RFK Jr to be giving Secret Service protection, too! As well he should❗


👉 http://opr.news/6d4db47e240715en_us?link=1&client=opera


As predicted, Trump Derangement Syndrome has reared its FUGLY demonic head! There's only one solid cure for this disease: Faith-based Conservative Values❗


👉 https://youtu.be/m7x-QTsJfW0?si=B0F00hHjvP3CoqIL


Let Cool Heads Prevail:


👉 https://youtu.be/pyRBjkZXjxA?si=jtIUgYBWB4OwoqFX


"This country has been in a bad place for a long time. This Saturday elevated That to a whole new level!"


👇https://www.facebook.com/DMLNewsApp/videos/834938685235282/?mibextid=9drbnH


#D.I.E. has no place in
the Secret Service! 

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll 🥁 please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 

winning in 1st place!

🎉🎇🏆🎆🎊

🇭🇰🥇🇭🇰

❗❗

🍾

Congratulations to Israel for 

winning in 2nd place!

🇮🇱🥈🇮🇱

❗❗

Congratulations to the USA for 

winning in 3rd place!

🇺🇸🥉🇺🇲

❗❗

And congrats to Germany & Singapore

for tying in 4th place!

🇩🇪🏅🇸🇬

❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  🏁          🛣️          🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment