Friday, July 19, 2024

TEXAS TWISTER

I started to watch this "Wear Masks ๐Ÿ˜ท And Practice Social Distancing And Don't Mind Us Allowing ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS Into Our Country While We Tell You To Stay Indoors To Avoid Getting Sick During The ๐Ÿ‘‰Planned Introduction Of A New PLANdemic Virus Variant๐Ÿ‘ˆ Which Is About To Be Released And To Remind You To Be Sure To Just Mail-In Your 2024 Residential Selection Ballots For The Ballot Stuffers And Ballot Mules To Fraudulently Collect Them For The Sake Of Your Own Health & Wellbeing" movie in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App at predawn today, Friday, July 19th, 2024.

I fooled you guys again, didn't I?
You thought that this was the 
other Twister ๐ŸŒ€ movie!
Well, it DID come out
this year, too! ๐Ÿ˜
I'll do the other one 
next week. ๐Ÿค“

Scene Commentaries:

"You looked like you had seen a ghost."  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The 2nd Vision.  ๐Ÿ˜

Grief Counseling Group Meeting. It's understandable that a grieving man would doubt the existence of God at such a time. I can only say that I believe in Him because of my lifelong experiences with the supernatural. I had an argument with one of my sisters this Wednesday. She is now an agnostic because of her loss, understandably so. I asked her to give a scientific explanation as to why certain things happened to me recently. Like this last Sunday when I came within just 3 seconds, or less, of being in a serious or deadly accident because some BLMer cut-off everyone to cross on a Red Light! Had the Left Turn Light not turned Red, I would have made the Left Turn and would've been in the path of his speeding BMW❗When I was attacked by 2 Pitbulls in June of last year, that tried to rip my face off, I could've been disfigured, maimed for life or mauled to death❗But I fought back, killed one of the dogs and only ended-up with a tiny gash on my Right Cheek. Also, the night before my Open Heart Triple Bypass Surgery in May of 2022, where I spent the time at my other sister's house, her doorbell kept ringing intermittently by itself throughout the predawn time❗And I woke up from the surgery without any pain at all and could walk around the hospital hallways without assistance❗Unlike my younger brother who had the same surgery in the same hospital and by the same surgeon 2½ years before I had mine done; he was in pain and could barely walk for at least 3 weeks after he had his surgery done. And my surgical scars have healed nicely, unlike my brother's scars; if I were to have medical tattoo done on my scars, you would not notice them unless you come close enough to inspect them. These are just some of the supernatural things that happened to me recently--there are many more. And I attribute it all to my Deep Faith in God, not in religion! My sister couldn't come up with a scientific explanation for my supernatural experiences.

Have Faith In God! Be like King David who prayed to God to save his dying first-born son. But when he realized that God was not going to perform a healing miracle on his son, King David stopped grieving and accepted the fact that "Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven ...." ( The Lord's Prayer ) 2 Samuel 12. This chapter in the 2nd Book of Samuel in the Old Testament of The Bible is a must-read to those of you who are suffering the tragic loss of a child. And this explanation, which follows, of 2 Samuel 12 is very important for such grieving parents to read, too:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.gotquestions.org/David-Bathsheba-child.html

Please take comfort, and trust in God's Wisdom and Judgement. He loves you as a doting father loves a child! So, love God more than you love anyone and more than you love anything and, yes, more than you love your own life.

Life, in this context
is lifestyle.
( Matthew 19: 16-30 )

He is patient and approachable. Talk to Him everyday! Thank Him for the ๐Ÿ‘‰little things๐Ÿ‘ˆ that you might otherwise just take for granted! Because thanking Him many times daily glorifies His Name and is much more powerful than any of your ๐Ÿ‘‰needful๐Ÿ‘ˆ prayers❗๐Ÿ›❗Amen ....

-------

"I didn't raise you to be a nut."  ๐Ÿ˜•

The 1st Vision.  ๐Ÿ˜

The 3rd Vision.  ๐Ÿ˜

Storm Shelter.  ๐Ÿ’ต

"I think a tornado's ๐ŸŒช️ coming to get us."  ๐Ÿ˜จ

Tornado = The Hand of God  ๐Ÿคฏ 

Site of devastation.  ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

"Ever since the funeral, he's like a different person."  ๐Ÿ™

The $2,000 watch.  ⌚ It's gotta be a Rolex! I have 2 of them---Fake Ones, an automatic and a quartz! ๐Ÿค‘  But they look exactly like the real Rolex, except for the movement and the cyclops magnifying glass.

There are actually $uper expen$ive fake Rolex Watche$ that are indistinguishable from the real ones because the internal mechanisms Are The Same Ones Used In The Genuine Rolex Watches! They range in price from $1,000 to $5,000 or more! So, this guy's watch must be a fake one then. No wonder he was quick to part with it❗ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ❗

The 4th Vision.  ๐Ÿ˜

"You still think that God is coming for us?"  ๐Ÿคจ

Footage of an F5 Tornado.  ๐Ÿ˜ง

Swedish satellite anti-tornado laser.  ๐Ÿ˜•  How's that supposed to work?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

"It's here. It's here. I told you!"  ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Texas license plate # NGV-4225. Why don't they use fake numbers?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder diagnosis.

The 5th Vision.  ๐Ÿ˜

"If you don't deal with this, we can't stop the delusions." 

"18 years I lived with you and never a kind word. And now when I need you the most, you got nothing left to say."  ☹️

The tool box!  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

"We are meant to survive."  ๐Ÿ˜ถ

"Mommy gonna call for some help."  ๐Ÿ˜•

The 6th Vision.  ๐Ÿ˜

"I look up in the sky to see if anything that would prove to me that he's not crazy."

The Tornado! ๐ŸŒช️ 

I like this Drama. The protagonist did a good job of acting like a crazy man. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes watching Dramas.  ๐Ÿ‘

Tidbits:

I did a little bit of jogging ๐Ÿƒ‍♂️ when I did my walk last night. I jogged for about 200 yards/meters on a slight incline.

6.36 kilometers 
6.13 km

And I noticed that I wasn't having a problem with stamina or with the Calluses of my Left Foot. I need to find my Knee Brace and see how much farther I can jog with it on. And I also noticed that my Ankles & Feet are no longer swollen!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Last night, I walked around the Dan Foley ⚾ Sports ⚽ Field. The lights on the playing field were already turned off. ๐Ÿ“ด So, no one was supposed to be on the field. But illegal kids were playing on the darkened field. And an illegal woman put her 2 dogs on the field with her, too, which is never allowed❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗

You cannot see them but there are
6 kids, a woman & 2 dogs 
on this field!

These illegals love breaking the law and ignoring park rules because they can get away with doing this kind of crap in a sanctuary city like Vallejo❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

-------

I wanted to do some sprints on the field today but some illegals beat me to it❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗

I  wanted  to  test  my  Left  Knee's 
stability but could not because
of the LOW-LIFE illegals.

I should have gotten here
much earlier today.

Why do I keep saying illegals? I see them all over certain intersections waiting for "pay under the table" type of jobs or panhandling! And one of the McDonald's here is owned by a mexican and she hires rude illegals, No E-Verification required❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗

-------

Didn't I say that they were going to come up with another virus this Presidential Election year to scare people into quarantining themselves and to just mail-in their ballots? Well, here's proof of my claim. And right on cue, too!

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/Pqp5X3M2-38?si=sdHWCM-jM31EXxWA

After all, if the White House resident can get the virus even though he wears a mask ๐Ÿ˜ท, "socially distances" himself, got the vaccine and gets booster shots ๐Ÿ’‰ periodically, how much more susceptible to infection will his Clueless Libertard IDIOT SHEEPLES be❗๐Ÿ™„❗

The Evilness of Libertards is beyond appalling:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/hGq7FuK_7No?si=XzI56jl0R5ts4-gL


Pres. Trump doesn't want Russians & Ukrainians killing themselves❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/wAbRP2SGWmE?si=a-dgmxW_ZEvs9hJX

Take this with a 
grain of salt.

Shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame. Shame on you ....

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/u9FaOiWRciI?si=fRnlyk4cwBX71orD

The above song is dedicated to Clueless Libertard IDIOTS who can't think Logically!


Intentional or not ....  ๐Ÿค” 

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.fox6now.com/video/1487204


Just stuff a ๐Ÿฅ’ or an ๐Ÿ† or a ๐ŸŒ or something ๐Ÿ‘‰SIMILAR๐Ÿ‘ˆ into your mouth ๐Ÿ‘„, bj kammy! And STFU❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/Ovi_raayD44?si=r-4F4oq_69l-P--v


On ๐Ÿ‘‰dilemma๐Ÿ‘ˆ harris:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/7509289142514044/?mibextid=CDWPTG


Who are the Clueless Libertard IDIOTS who voted for this Dumb & Dumber clown-show ๐Ÿคก ODDministration❓๐Ÿคท‍♂️❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❓

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/NEWSMAX/videos/8237206089677235/?mibextid=CDWPTG


The real reason why they tried to assassinate Pres. Trump!

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/LsTQUcW_jvY?si=Sf1Q2WtsqoTdytSz

At $36.00 per share X 12 Million.
Just do the math on it❗๐Ÿคฌ❗
Hint: Almost ½ Billion❗

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/470852142256221/?mibextid=9drbnH


The US Secret Service is hiring! Only one qualification is required:

But you have to be a short, fat, unfit woman who identifies as a very tall, physically fit and strong former Spec-Ops to get hired with no background checks and no physical fitness requirements and no Arm & Unarmed Combative Skills to be hired on the spot! 

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel for
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
❗❗
Congratulations to Italy & Singapore 
for winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗❗
And congratulations to Germany for
rounding up the Top 5!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐ŸŽ–️๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish! ๐Ÿ   ๐Ÿ›ฃ️   ๐ŸŽ️

*



No comments:

Post a Comment