Saturday, July 6, 2024

BARBIE & KENDRA CRASH JOE BOB'S DRIVE-IN JAMBOREE

I started to watch this "Wear Masks 😷 And Practice Social Distancing And Don't Mind Us Allowing ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS Into Our Country While We Tell You To Stay Indoors To Avoid Getting Sick During The πŸ‘‰Planned Introduction Of A New PLANdemic Virus VariantπŸ‘ˆ Which Is About To Be Released And To Remind You To Be Sure To Just Mail-In Your 2024 Residential Selection Ballots For The Ballot Stuffers And Ballot Mules To Fraudulently Collect Them For The Sake Of Your Own Health & Wellbeing" movie at predawn today πŸŒ†, Saturday, July 6th, 2024, in bed πŸ›️ via my cellphone's 🀳 TUBI Streaming App.

This movie is a movie within a
movie within a movie
type of movie.

Scene Commentaries:

A Trophy πŸ† Wife.  πŸ˜’

These 2 women are overaged remnants of the Valley Girls era.  πŸ˜•


At 5 minutes for the intro, there are only 45 minutes left. But why is this movie so short? 🀷‍♂️ My guess is that a lot of scenes ended up on the Cutting Room floor!  ❌

I didn't know that this Event Venue was for real❗😲❗

This is something that I might just 
add to my To-Do List. πŸ“

"I have Tickle Cell Anemia." Is this considered racist?  πŸ˜’

The hearse.  😬

Ruby's Drive-in 7000th showing of, THE TURKISH EXORCIST.

"You can't say midget anymore, you're canceled, asshole." 

"Your mother smells like Hollywood Boulevard."  Obviously, not a compliment! Considering that this movie came out this year under the DICKtatorship of the current Illegitimate ODDministration❗πŸ˜•❗

"We're total weirdos." This wins an oscar award for Best Understatement In A Movie❗🧐❗

The Exorcist, parts 1 to 3, fan.  😏

"... and bring my Polaroid camera."  😜



"Come on, baby, I paid for the popcorn 🍿, time for the hotdog."  🌭 

"She'll never ride a unicycle again."  πŸ˜„

"Your grandmother shows her pussy on OnlyFans."  😬

"You're on Epstein's passenger flight list."  😯

Newsflash: There's a rumor going around that Pres. Trump is the supposed "John Doe # 174(?)" on Epstein's secret list. I read it And It Is Neither Conclusive Nor Incriminatory, made vague on purpose. Only time will tell ....  😐  It seems like it is just a "sensationalism" stunt concocted by the "deflecting from billy clinton" Fake News Media!

Just as the DEMON-crats are DEFLECTING away from being subpoenaed for their INVOLVEMENT in the Jan 6  "riot"❗😠❗😑❗🀬❗

πŸ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/1214968446177401/?mibextid=CDWPTG


Please Stop Listening To Fake News Media❗

I

Remember what the DEMON-crats said, "No one is above the Law!" I just love how STUPIDLY they say things that boomerang back at them! And, of course, as always, they'll victim-blame the Conservative Republicans again❗'Like I have always been saying ....  πŸ˜’

The Real Traitorous, TREASONOUS Foreign Agent is Dangerous, Decrepit, DOTARD, Poopy-pants, Pervy, Sniffy-Sniff, PUKE-rainian, chy-nah joe beijing, not Pres. Trump!

πŸ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/848646270490929/?mibextid=CDWPTG


-------

When the demon-possessed knows you
more than You know πŸ‘‰YOUπŸ‘ˆ❗😢❗

What's michael odumbass soetoro doing in this movie?   ↘️  ⬇️  ⬇️  ⬇️  ⬇️  ⬇️  ⬇️  ⬇️  ↙️  

πŸ˜–

-------

This movie is, like, so stupid, like, I totally like, watched it so, like, you guys don't, like, have to, like totally, go see it 'cause you'll, like, not totally like it❗πŸ™„πŸ‘Ž❗

I'd be more interested in seeing the 7,001's screening of the featured drive-in movie, THE TURKISH EXORCIST❗πŸΏπŸ™‚πŸŒ­❗


I just found The Next One To Blog On❗😁😁😁❗

Tidbits:

Here are my totals for yesterday's walk:

7.63 kilometers 
7.36 km 

As I was leaving the Dan Foley Park's Sports ⚾ Field ⚽, I noticed a light show above the Discovery Kingdom/Marine World Amusement 🎒 Park 🎑 and the Highway 80 South:

But this blogsite won't let
me post the video!
Because  it  is 
3¾ mins.
long!
☹️


But it was a beautiful, quiet spectacle! And it was safer and cheaper than the regular πŸŽ‡ fireworks  πŸŽ† would have cost the city!

This is what I saw last night!

πŸ‘‰ https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/napa-to-celebrate-4th-of-july-with-drone-show/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_medium=referral&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR14W0lPYHPGVGhWpXlghYh6hVKUHZfNOlfxR39ElzA56FTrczeELQQ2Dlw_aem_VYGzT_pRudNg2WVu2A554g

There were still a few more fireworks even after past midnight. Even though it was already over 24 hours past the July 4th celebration.  πŸ˜•

-------

I'm doing some Binaural Beats Sound Meditation right now before I take a shower and go to the Walgreens Pharmacy for a Heart Medication refill. And to the Neighborhood Wal-Mart to buy a couple of Heart Health supplements.

The Walgreens Pharmacy has new 
hours! I'll have to come back 
tomorrow or Monday.

So is the Neighborhood Wal-Mart Pharmacy!

I

I walked towards my blue Hyundai Accent parked around the Wal-Mart building and saw some guy in the driver's seat looking at me! I asked myself, WTF is he doing in my car❓🀬❗Then, I noticed that he was in a Chevy 4-door; mine is a 2-door hatchback.  πŸ˜€  But both cars, parked next to each other, are the same size and the same color.  😏 

Now, I'll just go to the Wendy's Restaurant about 3 blocks from here and have a late lunch.


I'll just sit here out of the Sun's heat as I eat my late lunch and write an e-mail to a lawyer about what happened on Wednesday.

-------

It's πŸ”₯ HOT  πŸ₯΅ today at 90° Fahrenheit/32° Celsius with 34% Humidity:

🌑️πŸŒ„ ☀️ 🏜️🌑️

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll πŸ₯ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ†πŸ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽŠ
πŸ‡­πŸ‡°πŸ₯‡πŸ‡­πŸ‡°
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to the USA for
winning in 2nd place!
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯ˆπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
❗❗
And congrats to China, Germany & Japan 
for all tying in 3rd place!
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅
πŸ₯‰πŸ₯‰πŸ₯‰
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  🏁          πŸ›£️          🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment