Saturday, July 13, 2024

HOW NOT TO WORK & CLAIM BENEFITS ( & Other Useful Information For Wasters )

I started watching this "PLANdemic covid lockdown in preparation for the 2018 election cheating by the DEMON-crats which eventually censored Free Speech and banned my readers in over 160 countries from accessing my blogsite anymore" movie at predawn today, Saturday, July 13th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.


Scene Commentaries:

The backdrop story of the bullied kid and his agoraphobic mother.  ๐Ÿ˜ข

Piss beer.  ๐Ÿ˜•  I've had a co-worker make the comment that "buttwiper" lite beer tastes like piss! And it certainly didn't help the company to have dylan mulvaney be its spokesperson! I don't know what beer is shown in this scene but it's probably the English version of "buttwiper" lite beer.  ๐Ÿ˜

"We didn't choose to be unemployed. We just don't like working."  ๐Ÿค” 

"Incapacity Benefit$." Just the incentive that the Invading ILLEGALS & JIHADISTS need❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗

The Stinky Shopper.  ๐Ÿคข

The Schizophrenic & the Manic Depressive.  ๐Ÿคช 

"Mr. Martin's here."  ๐Ÿ˜€ This man reminds me of Christoph Waltz, the Austrian-German actor.  ๐Ÿค”

£10,000 pounds!  ๐Ÿ’ท

The CCTV footage.

"You're right. He's out there."  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

"We might just be a bit being paranoid."  ๐Ÿ˜’

Is it just me or do all of the living room scenes have the same UNTOUCHED, UNMOVED Trash & Junk all over the floor?  ๐Ÿค”

"We had eggs in our fridge this morning."  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG, these 2 dudes are quite good at procrastinating and rationalizing❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗

"Did you eat the chocolate cake" analogy.  ๐Ÿ˜„

I don't think that the interrogator likes to identify himself with a "CUNT"!  ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

"I don't know his full name."  ๐Ÿ‘Œ

The real Mr. Martin.  ๐Ÿ˜

"I mean, I wasn't worried about going down for a crime I didn't commit. But I was worried about losing my benefits."  ๐Ÿคช

Is a testimony from someone who's not mentally competent to stand trial accepted in an investigation? Is this guy pulling a brandon legal defense move?  ๐Ÿคจ

A probable set-up.  ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

"Psychiatric people ... are the most annoying people in the world."  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mike & Dave. No, not this new york 


yogurt shop.

"You're the one who severed your fingers." 

-------

I accidentally severed my Left Pinky Finger between the 2nd & 3rd week of July, last year--approximately a year ago. I bought a knife at the American Canyon Wal-Mart one night. When I got home, I used another knife to cut the strip tie that secured the knife to its sheath. The knife in my hand slipped and cut my Pinky Finger deeply! And it was such a clean cut that I couldn't feel pain❗


The next day, I went to the Vallejo Wendy's Restaurant. I fished for some change in my jeans' Left Front Pocket. I didn't know that it made the bandage ๐Ÿฉน come off! Soon, the Shift Supervisor came out from behind the counter and noticed something on the floor.

"What are these red spots on the floor? They look like Blood!"  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

That was when I looked at my Left Hand and saw Blood dripping from my Pinky Finger❗๐Ÿ˜ฌ❗

I asked for the restroom ๐Ÿšป key so that I could wash my hand and wrap my bleeding finger in some paper towels. The customer who had just used one of the restrooms handed me the key and told the Shift Supervisor that I probably severed an Artery.

The staff was kind enough to give me ๐Ÿฉน bandages. ๐Ÿฉน They had good bandages, too! The Front Line Front Safety bandages as shown in the above photo. I went to dine-in again at Wendy's after a few days and asked if they could spare me a few more bandages. They were all out of it. And I thought that I was just the only clumsy one around knives❗๐Ÿคจ❗

Just a thought .... I think that my knife wound was a Karmic payback because I killed a Pitbull that attacked me a month before this happened!  ๐Ÿ•‰️

-------

An incident from Mike's distant past.  ๐Ÿ˜•

"This is just a temporary relapse."  ๐Ÿ˜’

The REAL Mr. Martin!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I like this Comedy Drama. I can't say more about it as I will just spoil it for someone else who wants to see this movie!  ๐Ÿ‘

Tidbits:

Here are my results of yesterday's walk. ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️

6.21 kilometers 
5.99 km
-------

I did my morning walk ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️ around the Dan Foley Park. It was a pleasant walk with a cool breeze ๐ŸŒฌ️, a 48% overcast ☁️ day weather of 72° Fahrenheit/22° Celsius and a 68% Humidity rating. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Across from the Lake Chabot is the Discovery Kingdom/Marine World Amusement Park.

-------

The embarrassment-in-chief in his neverending ...

quest to MAGA = Make Americans ๐Ÿ‘‰GROAN๐Ÿ‘ˆ Again! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ‘Ž


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtube.com/shorts/X6n7APuz87c?si=x1NxHOjr7GC6qIWn


Now, he wants ukraine to join nato! This is in clear violation of the nato non-expansion agreement entered into by Gorbachev & Reagan as a condition for tearing down the Berlin Wall❗๐Ÿคฌ❗


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/819927036780663/?mibextid=CDWPTG


Folks, killary bodybags clit-on was supposed to start the proxy war against Russia❗ But Pres. Trump got in the way of that❗❗ Now, they want to trigger a major conflict in the region that will have the US directly involved in a war against another Nuclear Superpower before the 2024 election comes--or shortly after❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗๐Ÿคฌ❗ 

Nobody in his/her right mind would want to have a WW3 to happen---NO ONE❗ dork suckerburp, jeff bee-sauce, bile gates, see gene peeing, kim junk on and other super rich LOW-LIFES are building nuclear bunkers for a reason❗❗One can only hope that when the Red Buttons DO get pushed that these LOW-LIFES will be far away from their bunkers❗๐Ÿคž❗๐Ÿ‘❗

Is Dangerous, Decrepit, Dotard, Poopy-pants, Pee-pad, Pervy, Sniffy-Sniff, PUKE-rainian, Foreign Agent, chy-nah joe beijing mentally and physically competent to push the Red Button IF and when it comes down to it---Heaven Forbid❗


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/2293602160978075/?mibextid=CDWPTG


Why does this remind me so much of the New Testament of The Bible's Book of Revelation prophecy on The 7-Year Tribulation Period❓๐Ÿค”❓

❗F๐Ÿ–• J ๐Ÿ–• B ❗


Newsflash: There was an incident at Pres. Trump's Pennsylvania rally. We are not clear on what just happened! But he was surrounded by Secret Service after a number of loud explosions happened❗His Right Ear is bloodied❗❗The left is deflecting from the news that they want ukraine to join nato❗❗❗


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/13/politics/trump-injured-pennsylvania-rally/index.html


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/1151894832592825/?mibextid=9drbnH


The Libertard Left keeps provoking us! Eventually, this will devolve into a 2nd civil war❗ First thing Pres. Trump should do upon taking office is to reinstate Lincoln's Martial Law and the Immigration and Nationality Act Of 1952❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗And we all know that certain DEMON-crats & RINOs have committed TREASON❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

This Assassination Attempt Will Just Further Galvanize The Support For Pres. Trump❗The FASCIST Left keeps on doing what they accuse the Right of doing---Because They Are Good At Victim Blaming❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗๐Ÿคฌ❗๐Ÿ–•❗


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/zxnpDmR1V1M?si=N7-_YtYZQoJ8owXh


-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
Congrats to Singapore & the USA 
for tying in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
❗๐Ÿฅ‰❗
❗❗
And congrats to China & Germany 
for tying in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗๐Ÿ…❗
❗❗


Let's all give ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌSingapore๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ a Nice and Warm "Welcome Back" greeting❗๐Ÿค—❗


Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️          ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment