Wednesday, July 10, 2024

DESPICABLE ME 4

I went to see this movie at the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max in Fairfield, CA today, July 9th, 2024, a $6.99 All-Day Bargain Tuesday. The price of admission was $6.99. I also bought a Medium sized Popcorn ๐Ÿฟ for $5.00! I brought a Dole Strawberry Pineapple packet to flavor my iced 20 oz ( 591 ml ) Aquafina Bottled Water. I also brought a Pure Protein Strawberry with Greek Yogurt Style Coating health bar to have with my Popcorn for lunch.

Auditorium 11, C-7

Scene Commentaries:

Jello Mold.  ๐Ÿ˜

Lycรฉe Pas Bon ( Not Good High School? )  ๐Ÿ˜•  Good one, actually!  ๐Ÿ‘

Pest Control Spray.  ๐Ÿ˜€

Prison break.  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

The snooty next-door neighbor.  ๐Ÿ˜’

Volunteers for an experiment.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hair Salon mishap.   ๐Ÿคฏ

The Boy George Chameleon song stage show.  ๐Ÿ˜

The grocery store encounter. The shopping ๐Ÿ›’ carts look so much like the Target ๐ŸŽฏ Store shopping carts!  ๐Ÿ˜• Yeah, I was fooled. 

The bumbling superheroes in training.  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️

Criminal Hall of Fame.  ๐Ÿ˜ถ

The Honey Badger! ๐Ÿฆก In a Honey Badger versus Wolverine fight scenario, although the Wolverine is bigger and has been known to kill a ๐Ÿ‘‰Polar ๐Ÿป‍❄️ Bear๐Ÿ‘ˆ, a Honey Badger has the edge because it has a thick hide, doesn't give a damn if the odds are against it, has extreme fight endurance and it is creatively smart!

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/nWfeFrLl6LM?si=srGsRvkjfCI62lwr

"You got peepee all over my ship!"  ๐Ÿ˜

Cockroach ๐Ÿชณ baby.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Stampede!  ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

"That was my apology."  ๐Ÿ˜„

The Prison Talent Show.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Total Lockdown! Poor, clumsy Minion.  ๐Ÿ˜‚

There were not enough people ( read: little brats ) in the audience to better gauge their reaction to this movie.  ๐Ÿ˜•  It's an okay movie ....

-------

One of the production companies involved in the making of this movie is Lucas Ranch. I always check the Client Services employee's name because I've known her since the year 2000. But I think that she may have retired already because there's a new name now.  ๐Ÿ˜•

Speaking of production companies, the studio that made this movie is headquartered in France.


This Is What The Fake News Media Is Hiding As A Result Of The Open Borders Policy In France ...


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/0nwMRfBtpj8?si=vu23GWEUWd2HW9e4


and in Germany ...


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/U0JwdynCj4Q?si=-if9vKPLD1e6VZz0


and in other parts of Europe❗The Same Evil Thing Is Happening Here In The United States among victimized child citizens and among undocumented illegal alien kids❗❗ If You Love Your Countries' Children, Protect Them, Prosecute The Complicit Politicians Who Have Blood On Their Hands, And Execute The Responsible EVIL CRIMINAL INVADERS---No Jail Time, No Bail Bonds and No Paroles, and no wasting of Tax Payers' Money❗❗❗

CITIZENS' RIGHTS HAVE PRIORITY OVER ILLEGAL ALIEN & JIHADIST entitlement "RIGHTS"❗ Government officials are not overlords❗❗They Are Public Servants Of Their Citizen Constituents❗❗❗

Tidbits:

They raised the prices again❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗ It's now $6.99 for a Tuesday Show ticket ๐ŸŽซ and $5.00 for a Medium sized Popcorn. Last week, the Tuesday ticket price was $5.50---Now, it has gone up exactly $1.49 more! It used to be $5.00 for a Large Tub of Free-Refills Popcorn---I'll stick to buying a small bag from now on❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗On a positive note, I need to watch my Weight and my Salt intake.

I brought a plastic Produce bag to put
my bag of popcorn in so that
it would not leak at all.

The bagged popcorn didn't leak popcorn grease all over my lap! But the higher prices for ticket and concessions made my wallet leak money❗ ๐Ÿ’ธ❗

-------

I sat in the theatre lobby as I posted my THE AVERAGERS blog. Then, I went over my "chicken scratch" notes for this blog to decipher them while the memory was still fresh in my mind.

I then walked around inside of the shopping mall in air conditioned comfort for about half an hour before the next movie started. I'll walk around the city block after the 2nd movie is over.

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for

winning in 1st place!

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

❗❗

๐Ÿพ

Congratulations to the USA for 

winning in 2nd place!

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

❗❗

Congratulations to Israel for

winning in 3rd place!

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

❗❗

Congratulations to Germany for 

winning in 4th place!

๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช

❗❗

And congratulations to Russia 

for winning in 4th place!

๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐ŸŽ–️๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ

❗❗

Thanks to the countries that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  ๐Ÿ          ๐Ÿ›ฃ️          ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment