Thursday, May 9, 2024

FALL GUY

And since I mentioned Stuntmen in my previous post ....

This is the 2nd movie which I saw at the Century 14 Vallejo this Tuesday, May 7th, 2024, an All Day Bargain Tuesday. The price of admission was $6.50.

Auditorium 8, B-9

Scene Commentaries:

A quick search on the Internet will show you a lot of sellers that already have the Fall Guy jackets available for sale. My friend Soberund stopped selling A LOT OF ITEMS because of cancellations & refunds; and outright attempts at fraudulent purchases! Luckily for Soberund, all issues have been resolved in his favor❗I guess that online retailers aren't safe from such headaches after all❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗

I don't know why movie star Tom complained about his stuntman Colt's jaw. If you look straight at Colt's face, you should notice that his eyes are not level! Why didn't Tom complain about that, instead?๐Ÿคท‍♂️!  Because it can be corrected, not through allopathic medicine but through naturopathic medicine❗Surgeons are not aware of the nonsurgical technic employed by some naturopathic doctors to readjust the skull by simply using "balloons" inserted into a patient's sinuses. It has a near 100% effectiveness in skull realignment. Remember, the skull is made of interlocking pieces AND that the skull undergoes size changes throughout the day! If you wear a hat, you should notice that it fits loosely at times and tightly at other times because of the imperceptible changes to your skull daily. I believe that I have already mentioned this nonsurgical procedure YEARS Ago. If only I can remember the name of the doctor who trained others to do his procedure.  ๐Ÿค”

"Swimming Costumes." Is this actually true?  ๐Ÿ˜€

That asshole "actor" insulting the car valet was really uncalled for!  ๐Ÿ˜ก But I guess assholes do that just to impress the gold-digging sluts that they're with. It happened to me once before. I just walked away not because I was scared to get into a fight but because the one who starts a fight is ALWAYS the one who ends up in trouble. And I had some choice words to say about the Loser ASSHOLE's Whore, Slut, Bitch, Trailer Trash, Used Property P...y girlfriend---Oops, I think that I just said it❗ He KNEW that I knew who would get in trouble if I started a fight--and he had a witness to back up his claim. They should change the law so that insulting Someone Who Is Just Minding His Own Business can DEFEND his Honor without getting in trouble! We can call it, "The Freedom of Speech with Consequences." Because an unprovoked insult is AN UNPROVOKED ATTACK, And Should Be Treated As Such! I bet that ASSHOLES will be forced to think twice before insulting strangers who are just minding their own business❗It will help to bring back a Genteel,  Courteous Society❗❗And bankrupt into oblivion supposed media "influencer" stars who depend on being bad to get "likes", especially those in the "music" industry ❗❗❗

I didn't know that they have hispanics working at restaurants in Sydney, Australia. ๐Ÿ˜  Hey, wait a minute❗ Is this movie about Lost angel-LESS's WhollyWeird❓๐Ÿคจ❗

I didn't see any tire tracks after the car did donuts in front of the fancy restaurant. ๐Ÿ˜• And I can't remember if there was a lot of burned rubber smoke lingering around.

Another Cowboys & Aliens movie ....  ๐Ÿ˜’

"Drive me to my car."  ๐Ÿ˜„

I guess that the Loud Music met the approval of the Humane Society because there was a Cockatoo in that scene that didn't seem to mind it a bit but was rocking to the beat.

The Unicorn. ๐Ÿฆ„ 

"I want to report a crime. An ice crime." ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What kind of Tablet Computer are they using that can be used clearly while outside in bright daylight?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️ I think that it's time for me to get a computer upgrade ....  ๐Ÿค” 

That's one weak tazer.  ๐Ÿ˜’

Grab 'em by the balls, doggie style.  ๐Ÿ˜

The accident!  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Fire Breather scene.  ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

The Deep Fake image.  ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘Ž

The Impossible Stunt.  ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

"I don't have my mouth guard!" ๐Ÿ˜†

"We don't need this toxic masculinity!"  ๐Ÿ™„

Stunt Men vs bad guys.  ๐Ÿ™‚

"He's the best stunt double I've ever had!"  ๐Ÿ˜‚

The remake of Metal Storm.  ๐Ÿค“

There are Outtakes during the Ending Credits.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And cameos ....  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tidbits:

After this movie ended, I walked back and forth in the lobby and hallways of the theatre ( because I forgot to bring my knife with me and didn't want to take a chance out on the streets so late in the evening ) to try to walk ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️ a total of 7,000 steps or more. At the stroke of midnight, I fell short of my intended goal. I only managed to get 6,712 steps--missed it by just 288 steps❗

I knew that I shouldn't have stopped to take a picture of this at the end of a hallway next to the emergency exit:

These "spools" would make for a perfect 
end table or a footstool with just
a little bit of painting and 
prepping done!
I asked one of the employees to 
reserve one for me,
the Cine-Man.

Okay, here's the result of my Last & FINAL Egg Experiment to dissolve an Egg Shell in Acetic Acid ( Vinegar ) because Phosphoric Acid ( Coke or Pepsi ) doesn't work❗ And it's a waste of Vinegar because you can only use it effectively just once❗❗ And when I drank the remaining Coke, I ended up having hiccups ( more like Burps + Hiccups = BurCup ) for 2 days because I very seldom drink carbonated drinks ❗❗❗

By the way, Egg Shell is a rich source of Calcium in Carbonate form.

The Vinegar turns the Egg Shell to a paste that
can be scraped or scrubbed off. Since the
Carbon Carbonate paste from this 
experiment will be vinegary 
in taste, you can just
add it to what
you are cooking.
But, then again, it's just an experiment;
not something that you'd do
on a daily basis.

One Egg's Shell has turned pasty when I checked them at 12:35 a.m. today, Thursday, May 9th. The other one is still opaque. I'll check on them again in about 12 hours from now. I'll scrub both of them clean of the Calcium Carbonate paste so that I can show you what they look like without a Shell. 

I waited for a business call that wasn't responded to. I had other things to do so I left the house. My Hyundai Accent's alarm had been triggered. I look around my car and everything is okay. ๐Ÿคž

Then, I went to have some gas ⛽ for my car at J&R Mini Mart. I also bought some Lotto tickets. I seems that Rey, the Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant owner, had messed up my playslip last Sunday. I filled out another slip for the Mega Lotto and made a mistake in picking the 1st 2 numbers. I figured, Oh, Well. Time for a different set of numbers. The cashier gave me 2 extra dollars in change. I gave it back.

I needed some prescription refills on 2 of my Heart medications. I went to Walgreens for the refills.

It's hot outside today. ๐Ÿฅต
84.0 °F/28.9° C
๐Ÿช☀️๐Ÿœ️

I told the pharmacy tech that I'll go do some shopping and come back later.

I went to the Broadway & Tennessee Streets Chase Bank to make a deposit.

Upon my left turn exit to Broadway Street from the bank's parking lot, I almost hit a jaywalking IDIOT❗Two blocks before I had to make a right turn onto Georgia Street, a white pick-up truck almost broadsided my car's driver's side because IDIOT # 2 didn't use his Lane Change indicators, didn't look over his shoulder and didn't look in his mirrors❗๐Ÿคฌ❗

I bought some stuff at the Grocery Outlet Bargain Market on the corner of York & Marin Streets.

Then, I stopped by the Dollar General Store to see if they restocked the garden hose sprayer with the cup attachment. They're still out of it!  ☹️

I just went back to Walgreens to get my filled prescriptions.

Here's a picture of the 2 acid-peeled Eggs:

I'll have them both for supper later.
It's already almost 6 o'clock p.m.
and I haven't had my lunch yet.

They feel exactly like how a
water-filled balloon 
would feel!

I scrubbed the Eggs gently with my toothbrush ๐Ÿชฅ. Who knows, when I use my toothbrush tonight, my teeth might just get re-mineralized!  ๐Ÿ˜

I came up with another idea for acid-peeled Eggs! I'll do that at some other time. ๐Ÿ™‚

-------

Here are the 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ  please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
Congratulations to the USA for
winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
And congratulations to Germany 
for winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Thanks to all of the nations that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  ๐Ÿ   ๐Ÿ›ฃ️   ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment