Tuesday, May 21, 2024

JURY SUMMONS

I didn't have much in the way of sleep.๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ˜ด Because I didn't want to be even a minute late for the Jury Summons!

The Coolant Air Bleed Hose that I slipped onto my car antenna to stop it from whistling ๐Ÿ˜— ๐ŸŽถ in the wind ๐ŸŒฌ️ since March 19th, because of the turbulence created by the spiral wound along the antenna's shaft, Really WORKS AFTER ALL๐Ÿ‘Œ❗๐Ÿ˜Ž❗๐Ÿ‘

I arrived at the designated parking ๐Ÿ…ฟ️ section with 20 minutes left to spare. ⏳



And I was ready to present to the judge at the qualifying interview my 7-page argument on my I am biased, partial and prejudiced! And therefore ineligible to serve as a juror.


I went inside of the building and had to remove my belt and everything at the security checkpoint and put them all in a tray to be x-rayed. The lady security told me that I either had to take my keychain mini knife and my keychain mini folding scissors back to my car or she'll be forced to confiscate them.



A minute later, she changed her mind and told me that she'll keep the "contraband" items and hand them back to me on my way out.

Soon, a Chinese-American came in and was very apologetic. He forgot to call ahead for the jury selection. Oops, I did the same thing❗๐Ÿ˜ฌ❗And a man and 2 ladies came in separately who also forgot to call ahead of time! I thought, as did they, that the Summons Card WAS an appointment card❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗

I went into the jury selection room where the receptionist was explaining to the man ahead of me about the need to call beforehand. And she was about to explain the same thing to me; as well as to those who will arrive after me! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ They should have hired Cine-Man, the Common Sense Writer, to write their Summons Card for them❗๐Ÿค“❗Their hired writer was probably college INDOCTRINATED. ๐Ÿ˜’

So, I will have to call the Summons number after 5:30 p.m. today. And see whether or not I have to go back to this County Superior Court tomorrow for a pre-qualifying interview.

ATTENTION, CA US CITIZENS: IF YOU WANT TO HAVE 2 DAYS OFF FROM WORK BECAUSE YOU WERE SUMMONED TO APPEAR IN COURT AS A POTENTIAL JUROR, DON'T CALL THE NUMBER BEFOREHAND SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR AN ADDITIONAL DAY OFF FROM WORK❗๐Ÿ˜‚❗๐Ÿ˜‚❗Just Don't Tell Them That I Told You!  ๐Ÿคซ

The female security guard gave me back my items. And I talked to the male security guard. I asked him about the Joe's Buffet Sandwich Restaurant. He said that it's a good place to go to for lunch. He recommended the Joe's Special Sandwich. I'll try that tomorrow, hopefully, if my interview wait time will be longer than anticipated.

As I exited the courthouse, I talked with Jason, one of the potential jurors who Lives Just 2 Blocks Away---"Lucky," as Napoleon Dynamite would say.  ๐Ÿ˜ I told him that the reason why I was summoned was because I wrote an angry letter to Clusterfucknia DEMON-cratic congressman garamendi and Clusterfucknia DEMON-cratic senator dodd about issues that I was having with a power-hungry, idiotic Solano County case worker assigned to my case. And jury duty is their way of getting back at me!  ๐Ÿ™„ I should, perhaps, learn to hold my tongue and/or act more civilly around TREASONOUS Public Servants! Which explains why I wrote a 7-page statement to present to the jury selection judge; or he/she will know firsthand what The Bible means by "Son of Thunder" if I am to SPEAK ๐Ÿ—ฃ️ my reason for disqualification! Then, I'll be held and fined for Contemp of Court! I left the parking lot at approximately 8:30 a.m.

I decided to go to the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max to see some movies because today is All Day Bargain Tuesday. The 1st show that I want to see starts at 11:00 a.m. And the 2nd one starts at 1:25 p.m. That gives me plenty of time to write this blog. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I also had time to park my car in the shade of the building directly across the street from the Cineplex. This vacant building used to be the old 2-screens movie theatre. The last movie shown here is THE MATRIX ( 1999 ).

This became a co-ed gym which
was forced to close down
because  of  THE 
Plandemic.

Then, it closed a week later when the bigger 16-Screens Cineplex opened across the street with the premier of STAR WARS: EPISODE 1 - THE PHANTOM MENACE. I parked here to put an extra quarter inch/0.6 cm of hose at the base of the antenna so that its tip will look much nicer and more professional looking.  ๐Ÿ‘

Unlike yesterday when it looked like it was 
proudly waving itself in the wind like a
circumcised pole, now it looks like
a pole with a retracted foreskin!

I'll have to Super Glue it as soon as I have the time. I thought that I kept some of this glue in the trunk of my car; I thought wrong, apparently!  ๐Ÿ˜•


It's almost time for the 1st movie, IF, to begin.

When I got home, I compared the step-count of either of my cellphones. I brought them with me for such a purpose.

My main cellphone, a Nokia, showed a step-count of 2,563.

My emergency cellphone, a Cloud Mobile C7 showed a step-count of 3,548.

Just as I suspected❗ The pedometer app on my Nokia has been short-changing me all of this time❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗I'm going to have to replace it with the same kind of pedometer app that I have on my emergency cellphone!

-------

Now, for the winners in today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race.  Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
Congratulations to the USA 
for winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
And congrats to China, Germany 
and Ireland for the 3-way
tie for the 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗๐Ÿ…❗
❗❗

Let's give ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ชIreland๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช a nice & warm welcome back❗๐Ÿค—❗


Thanks to the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  ๐Ÿ    ๐Ÿ›ฃ️    ๐ŸŽ️
     
*

No comments:

Post a Comment