Friday, May 31, 2024

THE GARFIELD MOVIE ( 2024 )

This is the 3rd movie that I saw at Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max in Fairfield, CA this 28th of May, 2024, A $5.50 All Day Bargain Tuesday. 

Auditorium 5, C-10
There was 1, maybe 2, other 
person(s) in the entire 
auditorium with 
me to see
this.

Auditorium 5 is the only auditorium in this Cineplex that received the fancy seats 💺 upgrade. I don't think that this Cineplex is making enough money to justify the expensive 💵 seats upgrade for the other 15 auditoriums❗🙁❗

By the way, this movie chain was recently bought out because of the PLANdemic! I often wondered why the name is no longer Regal Edwards Fairfield 16 & I-Max 3-D. The reference to "16" and "3-D" were dropped!  😐

Scene Commentaries:

When the Shar Pei goon put his arm down, I laughed!  😂

Lactose Intolerant Farms.  😀

Cat Language App. Didn't anybody tell them that cats can communicate with their humans now?


👉 https://youtu.be/A_aTKZRKA8o?si=qH9hBw4313zYG0zX


"Anybody ever tell you that you make dramatic pauses when you speak?"  🙂

I like the Surfing Odie scene.  👌

"She's not just my nemesis, she's also my enemy." 🙄

"I ordered take-out."

Catflix.  😸

Ultimately, this movie is a battle between 2 brands of cat food:

versus

Who's your favorite
1 to win?
I'm partial to 9Lives because it reminds me of my favorite cat Winky, an Orange Tabby Rumpie Manx 😺.

Tidbits:

I had time to do my evening walk 🚶‍♂️after the movie ended. I walked around the block and around the Mall's 4 parking 🅿️ lots.

5.55 kilometers 
I
5.36 kilometers 

It was about 25 minutes before midnight when I got back to my car. And I was sweaty. 🥵  I had to remove my light jacket and cool off first before I left for home.

-------

This late afternoon of Friday, May 31st, 2024, they didn't have the time to help me with job searches at the employment department. So, I just went about my other To-Do things for today. I will go back next Monday after I do my morning tasks.

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll  🥁  please ....


Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
🎉🎆🏆🎇🎊
🇭🇰🥇🇭🇰
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
🇮🇱🥈🇮🇱
❗❗
Congratulations to The USA for 
winning in 3rd place!
🇺🇲🥉🇺🇸
❗❗
Congratulations to China for 
winning in 4th place!
🇨🇳🏅🇨🇳
❗❗
And congrats to Germany for 
rounding up the Top 5!
🇩🇪🎖️🇩🇪
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  🏁       🛣️      🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment