Wednesday, May 1, 2024

BOY KILLS WORLD

I went to see this movie here in Vallejo, CA, at the Century 14 Vallejo today, April 30th, 2024, an All Day Bargain Tuesday. The price of admission was $6.50. I brought my own 20 oz ( 591 ml ) of Dasani Bottled Water. And I flavored the water with a small packet of PEAK H20 Caffeinated Wild Strawberry Drink Mix.

Auditorium 13, B-6
I had to use the seating chart for 
May 1st because I was in a
hurry to get to the 
auditorium that I forgot to do a
 screenshot of my assigned
seat. The movie show
was for 10:10p.

Scene Commentaries: 

This is a very graphic and hallucinatory Funny "Chop Socky, Slice & Dice, Shoot 'Em Up" movie❗In other words, I like it! 👌🙂 👍

-

I came across many of those Stink Bugs in the Philippines. I didn't know that they were edible.  🤷‍♂️

Where did they come up with the money to buy all of those bullets?  🤷‍♂️

That fancily-dressed bad guy reminds me of CLUSTERFUCKNIA's grabber noir g.ruesome!  😠

Talk about OverKill! The public bloodbath was extremely too much!  👎

If I talk loudly like that all day, I'll probably end up with a raspy voice!  😕

The fight against the asthmatic crazy fighter was fun to watch!  😀

And so was the Anvil Scene!  😃

But I don't know how he couldn't have ever had Macarons before!  😕

Using a Food Grater for self defense is worthy of a Jackie Chan thumbs up! 👍 

Wrong target---Oopsie❗😬❗

How was the bad girl able to fight AND show text messages on her helmet's face shield at the same time---Who was doing the live texting ❓🤷‍♂️❗🤦‍♂️

"The Culling" stage show was another Blood Bath! 😳

Dang, where can I get one of those "Brass Knuckles"?  😍

"He's lost to us!" 

Talk to the hand! ✋ 

Before he went down to the secret lair, he was warned that the bad guys were armed with armor piercing bullets. So, why didn't the bullets penetrate the elevator door which wasn't armored?  🤷‍♂️

Whenever the bad girl puts on the helmet, YOU KNOW THAT IT IS A STUNT DOUBLE's TURN For Some Action!  😏

Why didn't he punch the bad guy in the balls more than once? Heck, I would have hit them like how I hit the Speed Bag!  😂 

You just don't headbutt someone using your forehead!  🤦‍♂️

The bad guy has a good idea, bleeding out the good guy's arm & leg. Unfortunately, he's using the wrong tool for the job!  😕

If he doesn't have a tongue, how is he able to yell normally?  🤷‍♂️

The last fight scene was a Grand Finale❗🤩❗ 

Dragon Punch Force.  🤜✊👊🤛

Tidbits:

It was my "Last Minute" decision to see this movie.

In my haste to get to the theatre just in time, I forgot to bring my money wallet!  🤦‍♂️

Luckily for me, I keep an emergency $20.00 in my CDL/cards wallet!

But, once again, I was too preoccupied with setting things up before entering the auditorium that I forgot to screenshot the movie's Scheduled Time & Seating Chart for 10:10 p.m. So I had to use the same auditorium's time & chart for the following day.  🙄

After the movie ended, one patron came up to me from behind and asked me if I was taking notes during the movie. I said, Yes, because I blog about movies. BUT I forgot to ask him if he would like to check out my movie blogsite. Once the credits stopped scrolling--there's a Bonus Scene at the end, by the way--I looked around to see if he was still in the auditorium with me and 3 other guests. He had already left ahead of us. A missed opportunity ....  😕

Because I was so busy doing other stuff all day like proofreading & fact-checking my old fart 👴🏼 proofreader/fact-checker's corrections & additions, I only managed to walk 🚶🏼‍♂️ 2,250 steps for 21 minutes to burn 84.6 Kcal for a distance of just 0.9 miles/1.5 km.  Piddly Stuff!  🙁👎

-------

I started another Egg Experiment using 2 raw white eggs. We'll see what happens in 24 hours or so.

I'm just now getting ready to go on my evening walk. 🚶‍♂️ 

When I get home, I'll prepare my argument against the County Judge. But I'm so impassioned for my position on the subject that if I don't maintain a civil tongue in his presence, I just might spend some jail time for Contemp of ( KANGAROO ) Court! I'll have to bite my tongue or my fiery temper will be let loose!  🤐

Gee, it shows here that "destroying evidence" 
is a Contempt of Court. Didn't bodybags
clinton do just that TWICE? So, why
was she not even charged?
SIMPLE:
Two Tier Injustice System!
Keep this in mind in cases against 
Pres. Trump & the Jan. 6xers!

-------

Here are today's winners in the 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race. Drumroll  🥁  please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
🎉🎇🏆🎆🎊
🇭🇰🥇🇭🇰
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
🇮🇱🥈🇮🇱
❗❗
Congratulations to the United States 
for winning 3rd place!
🇺🇲🥉🇺🇸
❗❗
Congratulations to China for 
winning in 4th place!
🇨🇳🏅🇨🇳
❗❗
And congrats to Germany & Vietnam 
for rounding up the Top 5!
🇩🇪🎖️🇻🇳
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  🏁   🛣️   🏎️


*

No comments:

Post a Comment