Monday, May 27, 2024

HELLHOUNDS

I started watching this movie at ½ past midnight, Monday, May 27th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.

If you like this poster image of a werewolf,
you'll be in for some disappointment!

Scene Commentaries:

Why would you run on the road to try to escape from a truck that's chasing you down? ๐Ÿคท‍♂️  Get off the road and weave through the bushes! That will slow down the truck and help you lower your body's Oxygen demand. But you have better be prepared to fight when he gets out of the truck. There are lots of sand in the area. Grab 2 hands' full and throw it at his eyes when he least expects it. Then, take away his ability to stand up by kicking his knee from the side, get in the truck and run him down! 

The guy holding the bounty hunter as hostage has his shooting hand well-exposed. If you've a good aim, just shoot the index knuckle or finger and that will keep him from shooting the hostage! Now, watch some Whollyweird writer or director steal this idea, like they did to me--at least twice--before, without even acknowledging that I came up with it! If they will only hire my services, as I have been saying all of these years, they'll be making better movies!

Another girl trying to outrun a truck!  ๐Ÿ˜’

Can you imagine getting up butt-naked and seeing a beautiful, hot and sexy female stranger standing before you who's also naked and there are nobody else around❓ ๐Ÿ˜❗ And just as you start to get "aroused"  ๐Ÿ˜˜, she tells you that SHE'S YOUR OWN MOTHER ❗๐Ÿ˜ฌ❗๐Ÿคฑ๐Ÿป❗And, matter-of-factly, She's Not Even Playing Games With You---SERIOUSLY ❗๐Ÿ˜ณ❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗๐Ÿ‘Ž❗Holy Conflicted Oedipus Complex, Batman❗๐Ÿคฏ❗Way to spoil it for him, "mom", dousing with a bucket ๐Ÿชฃ of ice water his own growth spurt! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ  But which causes him to experience "growing pains" that need to be addressed directly OR indirectly A.S.A.P.! Thank God that he read an old article in Reader's Digest which claims that some people substitue their sex cravings with food cravings, ASMR ( Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response ) Mukbang Style ❗

Nikocado Avocado
Here  is  one  Ukrainian  that  you
do not ever mess with since
his belly is bulletproof in
two different ways!


How can you tell if the man in front of you is an illegal? Check which flag he has on his baseball cap!  ๐Ÿงข 

If the bad guy that you're trying to kill is fat, don't shoot him in his big belly! This isn't a joke!! A cop once shot a fat bastard criminal in the belly and was almost overpowered by him because the bullets couldn't reach vital organs!!! The cop was lucky that he had a partner who helped to subdue the suspect. I guess that the partner realized that shooting the bad guy in his lard butt wouldn't work either.  ๐Ÿ˜• So, they just tag-team wrestled him because fat people are usually out-of-shape and tire out easily❗But you don't want one dying on top of you unless you have someone to help you roll the roly-poly off your body!

I wouldn't mind this kind of Roly-poly, though--or is it "dough": ๐Ÿค” 

I'd much rather be orally satisfied with 
this than have my mouth stuffed
with some questionable type
of Spotted Dick! ๐Ÿ˜œ


White meat or Dark meat? Decisions, decisions ....
๐Ÿคค

You know what? Werewolves are like dogs, too. And dogs lick each other's faces! Cut the bull crap and get busy french-kissing each other❗Oops, I spoke too soon!  ๐Ÿ˜

Tidbits:

I decided to not drive around today because holidays are when asshole drivers drink and drive. More vehicular fatalities occur on holidays! Especially in sanctuary cities that have higher percentage of the 2 stereotypical types of asshole drivers❗

I'll just go for a walk ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️ around the Sutter Solano Medical Center and Dan Foley Park's Baseball ⚾ & Soccer ⚽ Sports Field for just a shorter walk because irresponsible, inconsiderate assholes will have their dogs running around off-leash, guaranteed❗๐Ÿคฌ❗ I'll bring 2 knives with me for protection! It was in last year's Memorial Day when I was attacked by 2 dogs at this park ( I almost killed one of them ). And, at this same park 18 days later, on Father's Day, I was attacked by 2 pitbulls ( one of which I killed ). Those 2 owners are probably waiting to see if I'll show up on the 1st "anniversary" of the attacks. Forget the park; I'll just walk around the medical center.

I have to start doing a research on a subject that I want to do an exposรฉ on. It will take me months to research, write down and publish my findings on a particular scam which is victimizing a lot of innocent people! I want to get paid for my efforts this time around, though. So, I won't put it here on my movie blogsite like I did with my exposรฉ on the "nigerian prince scam." You don't hear much about this particular scam these days because of Yours Truly. I describe how the scam works in my blog on KICK-ASS 2. It's number 1 in my Top 10 Hits. And it is still being referenced to this day by international crime prevention agencies.

-------

Here are my Sunday walking results:

8.32 kilometers 
I
8.02 kilometers 

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....


Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
Congratulations to The USA for 
winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
Congratulations to China for 
winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
❗❗
And congrats to Germany for
rounding up the Top 5!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐ŸŽ–️๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Thanks to the nations that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  ๐Ÿ      ๐Ÿ›ฃ️       ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment