Wednesday, May 22, 2024

IF

I went to the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max in Fairfield, CA today, May 21st, 2024, a Bargain Tuesday All Day. The price of admission was $5.50. I also bought a big tub of Buttered Popcorn 🍿 at the Concessions Counter for $5.40. I brought my own 20 oz/591 ml of iced Aquafina Bottled Water. This is my breakfast. But I forgot to take the packet of water flavoring with me; I left it in the trunk of my car in my thermal lunchbox.  👴🏼  What a way to start the day!  😒



Scene Commentaries:

The Asian kid said that he broke his Coccyx Bone. I dislocated mine.

I was in the training room with some of my highschool wrestling teammates. We were just goofing around. I sat on the edge of the Physical Therapy Exam Table


when I thought that it would be funny to try and kick a teammate in the nutsack. He was too quick to get hit. But the momentum of my kick coupled with his arm block forced my Coccyx ( vestigial tail ) Bone, rested on the wooden edge of the table, to get dislocated! I had pain in the butt--literally for quite some time, especially whenever I had to sit down on a hard or firm surface. 😣  But I didn't want to go to the doctor ( proctologist, chiropractor or osteopath ) for it because it entailed a finger 🖕 manipulation to get fixed!  😬 And there was/is no way that a stranger--or known acquaintance--would/will ever have his/her way with me in THAT particular Middle Finger type of aggressive Rectal Probing, medical or not!  🛑  I just had to endure the pain until it went away a few years later.  If this is how Karma works, it sure STINKS ❗I mean, whatever did someone do to me in a past life that made me get this kind of payback ❓

On the train ride, the camera pans to the right and shows an Asian man reading the newspaper 📰 in an animated sort of way. Savvy movie extras do this so that they can get more attention from the movie-watching audience. If ... their scenes don't end-up on the Cutting Room Floor!  😕  I once worked with someone who was an extra in Clint Eastwood's movie, ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ ( 1979 ). He was in a Prison Yard fight scene. When prison guards came to break-up the gang fight, he backed off with a supposed limp so that his family and friends would easily spot him in that movie scene. He also told me that in the Prison Mess Hall scene, where people are talking amongst themselves, that they were all just mouthing words because they were not being paid by the word. Of course, lip-readers should have some pretty interesting stories to tell about such crowd scenes--I am sure of it!  😄  By the way, he also shared a Clint Eastwood secret: Clint did some scenes tippy-toe style!  🤫

The little girl buys a bouquet 💐 of flowers every day. That's quite a lot of money to spend for a girl whose source of income is probably just from saved lunch money!

Ooh, I want the Kitty Kat IF as my Imaginary Friend. 😻

"What kind of kid keeps an invisible IF?!" I never had an Imaginary Friend as a kid because I was ( still is ) too busy talking (mentally) to my self to have time for such a friend. Of course, I have been watched over by some entity practically since the day that I was born. Someday, part of my Bucket 🪣 List 📝 is to visit my birthplace, Kidapawan, Cotabato, Mindanao, Philippines to formally thank "them" for lovingly and patiently watching over me throughout these years. Because I Think That It Will Mean A Lot To Them If I Acknowledge Where It All Began For Me.

This is a good movie to take your little brats to go see. It's also for adults who are basically just overgrown little brats.  😏

There are Bonus Scenes throughout the Ending Credits. And a dedication to Lou Gossett, Jr. who played the role of Lewis, the Bear. Lou passed away in March of this year. RIP  🙏

-------

Now, for the winners in today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race.  Drumroll 🥁 please ....


Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
🎉🎆🏆🎇🎊
🇭🇰🥇🇭🇰
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to Israel for
winning in 2nd place!
🇮🇱🥈🇮🇱
❗❗
Congratulations to China for 
winning in 3rd place!
🇨🇳🥉🇨🇳
❗❗
And congrats to Germany & USA 
for tying in 4th place!
🇩🇪🏅🇺🇸
❗❗

Thanks to the nations that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!   🏁     🛣️     🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment