Tuesday, May 14, 2024

MOSSAD

I started watching this Social Distancing movie at predawn today, Tuesday, May 14th, 2024, in bed 🛏️ via my cellphone's 🤳 TUBI Streaming App.



Scene Commentaries:

"Leave us. Not you!" 😄
"That one's always kissing some agent." 😚
Tunisia ... Jail 😀
Bar/Restaurant date. 😃
Why does the old Mossad man at the outdoor event look like george Sore-Ass?  🤔 
"What did you eat?" 😆
"I'm a secret agent." 😁
The Caribbean Trick 😏
Sheik Habibi's party 🤢
"Hard to watch." 😉
"Third wooorld ...." 

👉 https://youtu.be/j0m4rcx0of4?si=FysSWSKtZi1sGoNd


The red laser beams.  🤣

If the Mossad cannot afford to have ...

Then it will have to settle for "A
combination of a machine and
... A Jew."  Which needs to be 
"manually" updated. 🙃

The traitor!  😳

Am I the only one to notice that the Sugiria's terrorist organization RBG is also the acronym for Ruth Bader Ginsburg? What is the connection .... 🤔 

The escape door!  🤦‍♂️

"In Israel, you could be foreign workers and build our homeland." 😂

There are funny outtakes at the end. As well as funny messages for people who stay reading the Ending Credits---Oops, busted!  🤓

And, to end this funny movie on a good note 🎶 


👉 https://youtu.be/jBUhDDeCkiQ?si=0Ibitu_GNIxDKqqU


This movie is a homage to and takes inspiration from Leslie Nielsen's NAKED GUN: FROM THE FILES OF POLICE SQUAD! ( 1988 ) movie:


👉 https://youtu.be/foll8sDGq4M?si=Vbiaf-51l2lyMsnn


The ayatollah was so offended by this 1 particular scene that a fatwa was issued on Nielsen! And Leslie was eventually killed on the 28th of November, 2010 by ... Pneumonia. RIP 😔 

Leslie Nielsen worked as an actor until the year before his death.  


Tidbits:

I stepped out of my condo at around 3:20 p.m. to take out the garbage. I could hear an angry man in one of the 5 units to the left of mine yell threateningly, "Give me back my f()¢king phone, bitch! Give me back my phone or I'll beat you up! Give me back my f()¢king phone!"

When I got back to my condo, I could still hear him threatening his wife(?) or girlfriend(?) but with a hoarser voice now. And I could hear her calmly respond to him. 

It has now been 21 minutes but I could still hear him through my partially open window. He Must Have Some Really Incriminating Photos & Texts On That Phone Of His❗😜❗

I've got some important stuff to do today. I  have to find out where exactly I'm supposed to go next Tuesday for my court summons. Then, I need to present to the "judge" My REASONS why I am prejudiced against this sanctuary state's INjustice system ❗

Then, I have to watch and review 2 more movies. By the time that I've checked off my To-Do List, it will be around midnight.  🥱

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll 🥁 please ....

Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
🎉🎇🏆🎆🎊
🇭🇰🥇🇭🇰
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
🇮🇱🥈🇮🇱
❗❗
Congratulations to China for 
winning in 3rd place!
🇨🇳🥉🇨🇳
❗❗
Congratulations to the USA for 
winning in 4th place!
🇺🇲🏅🇺🇸
❗❗
And congrats to Canada & Germany 
for tying in 5th place!
🇨🇦🎖️🇩🇪
❗❗

Thanks to the nations that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!   🏁   🛣️   🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment