Wednesday, May 29, 2024

THE BLUE ANGELS

I went to the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max, in Fairfield , CA to see this yesterday, May 28th, 2024, a $5.50 All Day Bargain Tuesday. The price of admission was $5.50. I also bought a $5.40 tub of Buttered 🍿 Popcorn. I brought a packet of PK Zero Sugar Energy Blue Raspberry to flavor my iced 20 oz/591 ml bottle of Aquafina Water. I also brought a SlimFast Keto Strawberry Topped Cheesecake mini snack bar and ¼ bag of Dried Prunes for the Fiber and Potassium content.

Auditorium 10, B-9
The above seating chart is for the
following day's schedule since 
I got to  the Cineplex  late as
I had to drop-off my résumé.
And I didn't have the time needed to 
screenshot  the  right  schedule
because I was buttering my
popcorn, flavoring my 
water, and getting 
my notes 📒 
ready.
I was the only one in the 
auditorium to see this movie.

Scene Commentaries:

"You'll never reach Perfection. But along the way you'll perform Excellence." One of the Blue Angels pilot said. I don't know if I quoted it correctly, verbatim.

Although this movie mentions all 28 Blue Angels who died while performing, it doesn't mention about the 2 Blue Angels that died together in a crash.


I remember this crash ....

The Blue Angels' cargo plane's name, Fat Albert, got me laughing.  😄

The tight "Diamond Formation," with 4 planes just 18½ inches/47.0 cm apart is both Awesome 😲 and Scary 😬 at the same time!

That G-Force Simulation trainer doesn't seem to make sense to me because what I see is something similar to a Centrifuge.  😕  I'm just voicing my opinion, though.

It is only when the camera shows the rear end of the plane that I realize it only has 1 contrail. But it's not really a contrail but a Smoke Generator. All of the other planes are the same way, too. Except, of course, the lead plane. The Blue Angels planes fly at an altitude where contrail formation is avoided because it can prove dangerous to the rear pilot if he can't quite see what's ahead of his plane. In modern combat, Fighter or Attack ( F/A ) planes avoid the altitude that makes their planes form contrails and be readily spotted by the enemies. Their planes have a rearview mirror just for that. And I always thought that their rearview mirror was for them to watch their sixes!  🤷‍♂️

The Airforce and the Army have their own air demonstration teams, too!


And here's the origin of the Navy's aerial team's name:


This is a good popcorn movie. 🍿👌🙂👍🥤

On a related topic ....

👇
https://www.facebook.com/61555926906786/posts/pfbid02AxRyH9GBMXhAwJqpQNT23VDCq1LXmq7aQqkJcEy9ykjz6BaU47BBmDQgXkMZQx55l/?mibextid=CDWPTG
👆

Tidbits:

I don't think that I'll get a call from the senior lab tech about any lab openings in my area of specialty. 🙁  I'll have to go to the employment department tomorrow and see if there are lab tech openings in my specialty within the Solano County; the closer to home, the better. I don't want to cross the bridge and fight traffic going to & coming from work any longer. And, on top of that, be extorted at the gas pump because of brandon's bidenomics IDIOCY❗🤬❗

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll 🥁 please ....


Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
🎉🎆🏆🎇🎉
🇭🇰🥇🇭🇰
❗❗
🍾
Congratulations to Israel & The USA 
for tying in 2nd place!
🇮🇱🥈🇺🇸
❗❗
Congratulations to China for 
winning in 3rd place!
🇨🇳🥉🇨🇳
❗❗
Congratulations to Russia for 
winning in 4th place!
🇷🇺🏅🇷🇺
❗❗
And congrats to Germany & India 
for rounding up the Top 5!
🇩🇪🎖️🇮🇳
❗❗

Thanks to the countries that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  🏁     🛣️     🏎️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment