Sunday, May 26, 2024

KILLER LOOKS

I started watching this "Masks ๐Ÿ˜ท  On And Quarantine Yourselves While JIHADISTS & ILLEGALS Invade The Country Leading Up To The Midterm Elections As You Mail-In Your Votes" movie upon waking up today, Sunday, May 26th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.



Scene Commentaries:

Some people eat while they poop ๐Ÿ’ฉ. And some brush their teeth ๐Ÿชฅ while they poop❗Ah, a modern interpretation ๐Ÿคข of the Cycle of Life!  ๐Ÿ˜ But that toothpaste is gonna leave a white mark on his shirt until he washes it. That's why smart people don't brush their teeth at work on their Lunch Break because toothpaste stain doesn't come off no matter how much you try to rinse it away with water! And There Is Nothing That Says Out Loud "UNPROFESSIONALISM" Than A Toothpaste Stain On Your Colored Dress Shirt/Blouse Than Toothpaste Stain Does! Try impressing a new client or try closing on a contract while looking like a slobby idiot! If you must brush your teeth on your lunch break, be sure that you're wearing a white dress shirt/blouse first ❗๐Ÿ˜❗ 

Toothpaste is good for white canvas shoes, though. And, remember, here in The United States, starting with tomorrow's Memorial Day celebration until September's Labor Day celebration IS WHITE SHOES SEASON❗๐Ÿ™‚❗So, wear White Shoes this season if only to offend the Virtue Signaling, Easily Offended ๐Ÿ‘‰WHITE๐Ÿ‘ˆ LIBERTARD IDIOTS Who Take It Upon Themselves To Be Offended For The Sake Of The Colored Minorities Who Really Don't Give A Damn What Color Shoes People Wear❗๐Ÿ™„❗( This is about the only nice thing that I have to say about jihadist & illegal INVADERS. )

Yeah, that Lap Dance scene is about right. EXCEPT ... that kind of information is gonna cost more than 1 dollar! ๐Ÿ’ต  And don't ask me how I know. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Suffice it to say that I do the necessary Hard Research so you guys don't have to. In a sense, you can call me a Private DICK!  ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฝ‍♂️

How'd Gunn get the 35mm film developed so fast?!?!?! They had 1-Hour Photo Kiosks back then but his pictures were developed faster than that!  ๐Ÿ˜’

I did a photo shoot many, many years ago for my modeling portfolio back in the early '80s. I sent my photos out. Only one publication was interested in seeing what I had to offer: PLAYGIRL Magazine❗๐Ÿ˜œ❗Nope! No Way, Josรฉ! I didn't/don't think of myself as a "sex symbol" even though I had a sexy & provocative "going-Pinoy-native" photo of myself in my portfolio, taken back in September(?) of 1982. My eldest sister has a copy of that 8X10 photo of me---I don't know how she ended up with it, though.  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️  I think that she's keeping it just in case she needs to blackmail me someday.  ๐Ÿค”

By the way, Playgirl Magazine, under new ownership, is still alive and kicking. Solely, as an on-line subscription site.

 "Group Shoot"!?!?!? How come I'm only learning about this now❓๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗

If you're in the Police, Military, Investigative or Security profession and you must wear a necktie, ๐Ÿ‘” wear a clip-on! Unless, you want to get noosed to death❗

She went to catholic school. It's probably one that was run by jesuit priests. You don't mess with them!  ๐Ÿ˜’

"I'm a dick and you're a cock. And if you get any closer, we'll be crossing swords!" ⚔️  ๐Ÿ˜„

I have VHS ๐Ÿ“ผ tapes. I don't think that a VHS tape will shatter to pieces if you slam it down on a cement floor!  ๐Ÿคจ

With a better script, better acting, better fight scenes, better scene angles and fewer puns, this may just turn out to be a Big Screen quality movie. It already has a good "Who Dunnit" plot to it.  ๐Ÿง

SPYFALL has Pun With A Gun. This movie has Gunn With A Pun!

The Ending Credits shows the Sidekick doing her not-so-best Diana Rigg ( a.k.a. Emma Peel of The Avengers TV series ) impression. I had a major crush ๐Ÿฅฐ on Emma Peel❗ RIP 

Here is a  life-size  cardboard  cut-out
of the Iconic British actress, Diana
Rigg as Emma Peel of TV's
popular '60s series,
The Avengers.
She was featured in
51 episodes.
She is more my kind of 
a ginger sidekick.

Tidbits:

After I printed a copy of my rรฉsumรฉ to leave at the dental lab tomorrow, I went to the Grocery Outlet Bargain Market to do some shopping. And, wouldn't you know it, another Car Accident! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

There was another accident here about 
5 years ago when a Pinoy old fart
blocked traffic then tried to get
around it even though I had
the  right of  way.  He hit
a white SUV that was 
honking  at  him to 
warn him that he 
was  doing  a
bad move!

That's 2 Car Accidents in 2 consecutive days❗ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Please don't make it 3 days in a row when I go to Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant for lunch today.  ๐Ÿ™

After I got home from grocery shopping last night and after I had my late lunch, I did my evening walk ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️ around the Sutter Solano Medical Center and the Dan Foley Park's Baseball ⚾ & Soccer ⚽ Sports Field. They have a new security guard patrolling the medical compound who approached me. He wanted to know what I was doing on "private property". Heck, I've been walking around the park AND the medical compound since 2013! And I never had this problem with the other guards. And I'm not even the only one who walks around here! I told him and a nurse that I'm just walking around doing my exercise. And I told the guard that I'm an Open Heart Surgery Patient with Congestive Heart Failure and need to walk everyday so that I can enjoy my upcoming retirement years! He said that they don't want to be liable if something bad happens to me. I told him that the reason why I prefer to walk around the compound after 5 p.m. is because it's safer to do so because there are too many cars coming in and going out during the day! The only things bad that would happen to me in the compound would be if I get hit by a car, attacked by a loose dog, got in a fight with a LOW-LIFE or--Heaven forbid--get a heart attack! None of which would make the hospital liable! And in the case of a heart attack, a hospital is the best place to get one in. Because the chances of survival is better if the guards do a good job of patrolling the area. 

Instead of sitting in their patrol vehicles playing with their 'phones while having the very slow robot cop do the work for them❗The robot cop moves at ¼ of my walking speed! How's that supposed to be better at keeping the compound safe❓

7.61 kilometers

Once again, only the Step
Counts match!
7.34 km

I had my lunch at Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant. I also bought some Lotto tickets. I'll need to get some gas ⛽ for my car before I head on home. Then, I'll do my evening walk around Sutter Solano Medical Center and Dan Foley Park. I hope that I don't get approached again by the same security guard!  ๐Ÿคž

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners. Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....


Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to The USA for
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
❗❗
Congratulations to India for 
winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
❗❗
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
Congratulations to China for 
winning in 5th place!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐ŸŽ–️๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
❗❗
Congratulations to the UK for
placing in 6th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
❗❗
And congrats to Germany for
placing in 7th place!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

I had to use a screenshot from an hour ago which shows India in 3rd place. The most recent screenshot doesn't show India at all; even though its track record is for the previous 24-hour Race, not the one which started on Friday. Compare it to the most recent screenshot below which shows the glaring omission:

Case Closed!



As sole Judge of this 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race, I uphold the results of the screenshot from an hour ago.

Thanks to all of the nations that participated in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  ๐Ÿ   ๐Ÿ›ฃ️   ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment