Tuesday, May 28, 2024

GIRL IN CAPTIVITY 2: HITWOMAN IN CHAINS

I watched this PREplandemic ( sexploitation? ) Quickie at predawn today, May 28th, 2024, in bed ๐Ÿ›️ via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.

Spoiler  Alert:  She's  totally  butt-naked
in this scene. Not that anything 
is  showing  at  all,
mind you.

Scene Commentaries:

After 20 minutes, something is finally worth taking a note on. They installed CCTVs.  ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

Oh, and she is beautiful. I'll give her that much! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™‚

Don't they have a "No Stalking Law" in Japan?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

Dominatrix❓๐Ÿ˜ฏ❗

"Don't worry. I won't kill you right away." So, bad guy, you're gonna kill her with suspense? How cruel is that!  ๐Ÿ˜ 

The name Izawa sounds like the Pinoy word Asawa ( wife ).  Hmm, I wonder if there's a connection.  ๐Ÿค” 

Scarface❗ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ❗Is this a dizzy-knee movie❓๐Ÿคจ❓

The blood on the floor hasn't oxidized yet after some hours! The victim must be on The Okinawan Diet that's rich in Antioxidants!  ๐Ÿง

I

Who needs rice gruel comfort food when you can have a soup that eats like a meal? ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/JtCds8aQCKY?si=xDyx4gikllFnnOmd

"Can I sleep until back-up arrives?" Wait ... what? Are the Japanese police on "Philippine Time," too?!?!?!  If they never invaded the Philippines, their police officers would still be responding to emergencies right away!!!  ๐Ÿ˜  Unless all of the policemen in that city respond to emergencies using bicycles.  ๐Ÿ˜•

Those sound like "peashooter" small caliber rifle and guns. Japan sure is strict about its Gun Control.  ๐Ÿคจ

Japan supposedly has 10 gun related deaths 
PER Year. This woman just racked-up
2/5ths of that statistic in just 
a few short minutes!

Some "bean counter" needs to 
redo  the  statistics!

But who needs guns in Japan since they have lightning fast modern day stealth ๐ŸฅทNinjas๐Ÿฅท like this one:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/JgfBes5IAFA?si=BqUttVlI83i0vUOs


Hey, there are some hair in my soup❗ Oh, they're mine! Never mind. 'Sorry ....  ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Tidbits:

I only walked for about half of my usual distance covered because I didn't want to take a chance and go to the park where many irresponsible dog owners and loose dogs  ๐Ÿ˜ก  were at for the Memorial Day celebration. In fact, I just walked back and forth & up and down in my 3-story condominium building. I hoped that nobody noticed me in their doorcams walking around in circles!  ๐Ÿ˜†

2.83 kilometers 
I
2.7 kilometers 

-------

Today, Tuesday, May 28th, 2024, I went to J&R Mini Mart to get $7.00 worth of gas ⛽ for my Hyundai Accent. Some blm was occupying 2 gas pump spaces because she wanted to be in the shade even though common courtesy dictates that the 1st car at the pumps should pull up to the 1st pump. BUT ... NO ... she just had to occupy both spaces and motioned me to go to the front pump. I backed-up and lightly tapped her front bumper. She got upset. I told her that there was no visible damage at all. Perhaps that will teach her to practice COMMON Courtesy next time that she pulls up to the pumps instead of playing that privileged "card." ๐Ÿ™„

Then I went to drop-off my rรฉsumรฉ at the dental office.

Unfortunately, they don't do Partial 
Frameworks. I just told the front
desk to ask the senior tech to 
refer me to the lab that they 
send their Partials to if
it's in the local area.

Then, I went to Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max to see 3 movies. The 1st one is about to start.

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please.


Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
Congratulations to The USA for 
winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
Congratulations to China for 
winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
❗❗
And congrats to Germany for 
rounding up the Top 5!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐ŸŽ–️๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Thanks to all of the nations that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  ๐Ÿ   ๐Ÿ›ฃ️   ๐ŸŽ️  

*

No comments:

Post a Comment