Saturday, May 25, 2024

LOWLIFES

I started watching this movie tonight, Friday, May 24th, 2024 via my cellphone's ๐Ÿคณ TUBI Streaming App.

I keep mentioning LOW-LIFES in my blogs. This
movie might help  shed some light on the topic.
And it reminds me of the movie which I saw 
yesterday: THE STRANGERS: CHAPTER 1.
And this movie came out this year, too!

Scene Commentaries:

I have a couple of those Altoids Tin Boxes. They are where I put my vitamin/mineral/nutrition pills in. I like using them because if I drop them on the floor, their lids don't pop open! Unlike those plastic pill boxes that, when dropped, do!

Damn hillbillies sure are rude and disrespectful!

Okay, this has a shocking turn of events❗๐Ÿ˜ฒ❗This movie did a full 180° on me. I sure as HECK didn't see it coming!๐Ÿ™ˆ!  Well played. Got me good. Got me good ....  ๐Ÿ˜

Ten miles/16.1 kilometers would take about 3h 45m for them to casually walk. ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผ‍♀️

Big Mac, it ain't! ๐Ÿ” 

Toilet? Dude, look around you. It's your own personal toilet as far as your eyes can see! And it better be "logs," or you'll have some mess to clean up. 'Cause you ain't got what it takes to git'er ๐Ÿงป done!


That's actually the wrong kind of plunger ๐Ÿช  for the toilet ๐Ÿšฝ. 

The black one  is for the toilet.
The red one is for the sink
and the floor drain.

"Who told you to talk like that?"  ๐Ÿ˜€

"Life is like a big box of chocolates. You'll never know what you'll get" or when it gets you!  ๐Ÿ˜

Why would they go to bed with the lights on?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️  I like to sleep in the dark where it's quiet and when it's cold. Ooh, so now I see.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

All of that loud argument should wake people up!  ๐Ÿ˜•

"Hobby?" Yeah, you're supposed to be the Hubby. Big difference!  ๐Ÿ™„

Didn't I just say in the last movie that if you're ever in a Kill Or Be Killed Fight that you 1.) Don't Hesitate, 2.) Don't Hold Back, and 3.) Don't Show Mercy?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️ Why don't these idiots ever listen to me?  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️

You were throwing up just minutes ago. Now would be a good time to upchuck all over Le Chef's face!  ๐Ÿคฎ

The Kissy ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍❤️‍๐Ÿ’‹‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ Face revelation! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘

"All those Playboys disappearing from under my bed? Those posters of Taylor Swift and Evan Rachel Wood." Speaking of which ....


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/reel/1497940664265440?mibextid=9drbnH


"I'd rather eat ๐Ÿ˜ฝ than people!"  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Dude, he's already blind in that eye! Go for the other one❗๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️❗

"A little off the top, right?"  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

"Time to face the music, bitch!"  ๐ŸŽน 

Why did it switch from miles to kilometers?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️ It's filmed in Canada BUT it's supposed to be small town USA! Duhh ....  ๐Ÿฅด

It's a good movie. It should have made it to the Big Screen. ๐Ÿ‘‰It's definitely better than THE STRANGERS: PART 1๐Ÿ‘ˆ❗ I Just Don't Like The Ending because the deputy didn't follow standard protocol--and he deserved to get what he got coming!  ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Tidbits:

I got my car insurance monthly payments reduced. I showed the Insurance agent proof of mileage on either car. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿ‘


Then I went to the Admiral Callaghan Lane Target ๐ŸŽฏ Shopping center to buy some Lotto tickets. And I walked around the block before I went to the Dollar Tree Store to buy some snacks.

When I got home, I had my late lunch before I started on my evening walk. ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️ There was a car accident scene just outside of my complex's overflow parking area!

!
!
I wonder if this black SUV is the same 
one that tried to cut-off 4 cars this
last Tuesday on Fairgrounds 
Drive at approximately
4:31 p.m.?    ๐Ÿค” 
If it is, I probably Jedi Mind Tricked
its reckless blm driver!   ๐Ÿ˜œ

There were actually 4 or 5 vehicles involved in this crash at the intersection! I saw 2, one around each corner, that were already being loaded onto the flatbed of tow trucks. And there was a road crew man ๐Ÿฆบ using a shovel  to clean up the debris. This intersection has a blind "S" curve from either direction on Tuolumne Street. One would be a stupid, reckless driver to drive across this intersection without stopping first for potential on-coming traffic ❗The black SUV was hit from both sides, indicating that it was at fault. And the silver car broadsided by the black SUV was likely over-speeding around the blind curve. But I checked the Vallejo Times Herald Online and can't find a report on it yet!  ๐Ÿ˜•   What I said 3 days ago about the 2 types of stereotypical drivers doing stereotypical reckless driving sh!t in a sanctuary city APPLIES HERE❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗

My total steps walked today:

6.65 kilometers 
Except for the number of steps, all of the other
values shown on my older pedometer app
are different. This one says I burned
more Kcal but walked 
6.40 kilometers.

I want to get rid of this older one
but it shows that I burn
more Kcal with 
it!   ๐Ÿคช

-------

Today, Saturday, May 25th, 2024, I went to the new Dollar Tree Store @ 1B Rancho Square, Vallejo, CA to buy 2 food & 2 non-food items.

I bought a pair of the one in the middle.
The Men's Compression Socks. For
just $1.25/pair, you can't beat
it❗  It retails for ~10X
at sporting goods
stores!  ๐Ÿค‘

For some strange reason, I cannot get good reception inside the store. Which is why the stamp doesn't show the store's location!  ๐Ÿ˜•

I went to the FedEx Kinkos to make a copy of my rรฉsumรฉ. Because the Dental Laboratory that I want to work at is open this coming Monday, even though it's a Memorial Day Holiday.

I hope that they have an opening 
and will hire me.  ๐Ÿคž

-------

Here are today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race winners.  Drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ....


Congratulations to Hong Kong for 
winning in 1st place!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
❗❗
๐Ÿพ
Congratulations to Israel for 
winning in 2nd place!
 ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
❗❗
Congratulations to The USA
for winning in 3rd place!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
❗❗
Congratulations to Russia for
winning in 4th place!
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
❗❗
And congrats to Germany for
rounding up the Top 5!
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐ŸŽ–️๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
❗❗

Thanks to the nations that took part in today's 24-Hour Race to the Finish!  ๐Ÿ    ๐Ÿ›ฃ️    ๐ŸŽ️

*

No comments:

Post a Comment