Wednesday, November 25, 2020

CHRISTMAS CHRONICLES 2/THE CROODS: A NEW AGE

 

-

-

I went to the CENTURY NORTHGATE 15, in San Rafael, today, again. Since it is the closest open cinema to my place which shows the 2 above shown movies.


Before I bought my ticket for the 1st show, I stopped at the nearby Sbarro's Italian Restaurant counter to buy a 16.9 oz ( 500 ml ) bottle of Nestlรฉ Pure Life Water for $2.93.


********************


I saw the 1:10 p.m. showing of the movie, THE CHRISTMAS CHRONICLES 2, in auditorium 13, seat E-9. The price of admission was $9.75.


I never saw part 1. I never even knew that there was a part 1 & a part 2❗๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ I can tell you one thing, though. I hated the bad elf! Also, this movie & the one I saw on Saturday, SANTA CLAUSE, don't have Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer; this one featured Dasher & Saturday's one featured Comet ❗


**"*****************


I saw the 3:15 p.m. showing of the movie, THE CROODS: A NEW AGE, in auditorium 11, seat D-9. The price of admission was $9.75.


I liked this movie ❗๐Ÿ‘ It actually has some really funny scenes ❗ But I couldn't help but wonder whom the Bettermans' daughter ends up partnering with---Thunk, perhaps ....๐Ÿค”    'Sorry for the spoiler.   ๐Ÿ˜•


********************


And just to avoid the bumper-to-bumper rush-hour home commute traffic on Highway 37 East, I decided to see the Jackie Chan movie, VANGUARD, once again. I will be seeing the 6:35 p.m. showing in auditorium 12, seat G-9. The price of admission for this evening show was $13.00.


********************


I reached the CENTURY NORTHGATE 15 without a hitch because I ignored my GPS's directions ❗


And I traveled home, ALSO, without a hitch because I completely turned my GPS Off❗


I guess that I really am more of a "visual" type of navigator than I am an "audio" type of navigator ❗


********************


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone ❗๐Ÿฆƒ ๐Ÿฆƒ ๐Ÿฆƒ


Word of Advice: If you find tomorrow's temperature ๐ŸŒก️ reading at 360° for a few hours, you just might be a ๐Ÿฆƒ baking in the oven❗


-

No comments:

Post a Comment