Thursday, July 1, 2010

GROWN UPS


Quickie review: The death of their beloved former basketball coach reunites a group of men after thirty years to reminisce, re-bond and catch up on things.

The audience enjoyed this Comedy film. I enjoyed it, too.

Here are the things that I found wrong about this movie: Thirty long damn years without keeping in touch, not even so much as a yearly Christmas card--or 'phone calls, or e-mails, even ...? How come there were no relatives of the deceased when it came time to spread the coach's ashes around? The two scenes with the "Arrow Roulette" didn't make sense if you observe the angle from which each arrow was shot: In the first scene, I would just have hidden behind a tree; and in the second scene, I would just have stood behind the spot where the shooter fired the arrow. And I can't wait to read about "Arrow Roulette" copy-cats in the news. ( Oh, boy .... ) Hey, I didn't know birds like to drink breast milk. An hot MILF like that whose solution to everything is breast milk ... my kind of woman! Ha, ha, ha. The thing with the ski boat was hard to believe.