Monday, July 9, 2012

BOL BACHCHAN, PG ( 2 hr & 30 min )


-

Quickie Review:  A brother and sister, Abbas and Sania ( Abhishek Bachchan and Asin Thottumkal ), who just lost their ancestral home to a scheming cousin, move to Ranakpur at the invitation of an "uncle" who promises Abbas a good employment at his boss Prithviraj's ( Ajay Devgn ) place. Prithviraj is the well-respected local town leader who is a very kind and honorable man on the one hand but who, on the other hand, is extremely violent in his dealings with criminals, cheaters and liars. On the way to meet with Prithviraj, Abbas saves a boy from drowning; but, to do so, he breaks the lock on the door of a temple that is off-limits to his Muslim kind. When Prithviraj interrogates him about it, a lie is used to conceal his Muslim name. From then on, it becomes one lie after the other.

UA EMERY BAY STADIUM 10 in Emeryville, CA. Sunday, July 8ht, 2012. 8:00 p.m. show, auditorium 5, 5th row, 10th column.

The audience really enjoyed this movie.

I liked this movie, too. The Prithviraj character is the funniest one in this movie, especially when he delivers his lines in senseless English. Go see this movie if you're into Bollywood films.

I liked the Three Mothers scene.

I liked the Dance Before Prithviraj scene.

And ...

I like Asin Thottumkal. Wow, what a Hot Spice Girl she is! She is THE reason why I went to see this movie.

'See what I mean ...? I wonder what my Yogi has to say about this crazy infatuation of mine ....
-

*

No comments:

Post a Comment