Thursday, December 5, 2013

FROZEN, PG ( 1 hr & 33 min )

-

I went to see this 2-D movie on Sunday, December 1st, 2013, in San Francisco, CA, at the AMC METREON, for the 6:25 p.m. show in auditorium 11 on the 3rd floor, 3rd row ( counting from the front ), 6th column ( counting from the left ). The price of admission was $12.50. And I bought a $6.75 Kid's Pack ( w/ Chocolate Milk ) at the concessions counter. The BART Train round-trip ticket was $8.20. And the Carquinez Bridge Toll, going home, was $5.00.

-

I went to see this 3-D movie on Tuesday, December 3rd, 2013, in Fairfield, CA, at the EDWARDS FAIRFIELD STADIUM 16 & I-MAX, for the 6:20 p.m. show in auditorium 7, 4th row ( counting from the front ), 5th column ( counting from the left ). The price of admission was $15.50. And I bought a Medium ( ?--I think that I was overcharged ) Popcorn upgrade for $4.00 ( on a $2.00 Tuesday Small Popcorn Movie Watcher Rewards Card Special ) and a $1.50 Kernel Season's Jalapeno-flavored Popcorn Seasoning at the concessions counter.

Quickie Review: When the Kingdom of Arendelle is unintentionally cast in an icy spell by its Queen Elsa, Princess Anna goes in search of the queen to convince her to remove the spell. Accompanying her on her journey is Kristoff, a mountain man and Sven, his pet reindeer. Along the way, they encounter an animated snowman named Olaf, trolls, and magic that may just put an end to Anna's life.

There is a funny disclaimer in the Ending Credits which is in reference to Kristoff's statement that "all men eat their own boogers."

And there is a Bonus Scene after the Ending Credits.

This movie was well-received by the enthusiastic San Francisco crowd.

But the reaction of the Fairfield crowd of about a dozen people didn't even register a "blip" on my audience reaction radar.

I liked this movie. Go see this with your little brats in tow.

Here's the major thing wrong in this movie: When you turn Summer into sub-zero Winter instantly, lots of bad things will happen to both Flora and Fauna.

**********************************************************

When I got to San Francisco via BART Train, I went straight to Chinatown first in the hope that I would find the Buddhist nun to donate the $60.oo to. But I did not find her even though I walked up and down Grant Avenue in the hope that I would do so. I didn't even see a Buddhist monk. I went to their temple, Golden Mountain Sagely Monastery on Sacramento Street near the corner of Grant Avenue. But the temple was already closed for the day.

I will have to go back to Chinatown earlier in the day the next time that I go to San Francisco.

**********************************************************

When I was at the concessions counter at the EDWARDS FAIRFIELD STADIUM 16 & I-MAX, to buy my stuff, a black bitch behind me made the comment, "'Always happens when you're in a hurry." And it was just her and I in line! So, I paid in brand-new dollars bills that stuck together so that I had to count them off slowly one-by-one. And I didn't pull out of my wallet the exact amount of dollar bills just to slow things down even more! That will teach the bitch to get to the concessions counter earlier!
*

No comments:

Post a Comment