Friday, April 20, 2018

SUPER TROOPERS 2, R ( 1 hr & 43 min )

-

I went to see this today, Friday, April 20th, 2018, in Napa, CA, at the Century Napa Valley 12, for its 4:45 p.m. showing in auditorium 2, row 4, seat 10. The price of admission was $9.25. And I bought a 20.0 oz Dasani Water for $4.10 (?) at the concessions counter.

Quickie Review:  When the borderline between the US and Canada is about to be redrawn, the Super Troopers are called back to active duty to set-up a Highway Patrol Station in a disputed border town of Canada.

What I think about this movie: This movie is not much of an improvement on the original. But for fans of the original SUPER TROOPERS, this is a welcome sequel.

Two scenes that I found funny: "The Key To Life Is To Have Happiness In Your Household ( said in the "French-Canadian" way was hilarious )"; and "Wrapped In The Japanese Flag."

However, the "Wet T-Shirt" scene--that the rest of the audience found funny--was just plain ridiculous to me ( taking too many Science courses in college will do that to anyone, I guess )!   πŸ˜•

There are outtake scenes during the Ending Credits; and a scene after it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So, today, I went to my place of employment to pick-up my paycheque and to look at my next week's schedule. And, wouldn't you know it, I am scheduled to work next week when I'm supposed to have it off! You see, I was supposed to have last week off and this week off. But they screwed-up my vacation and had me scheduled to work last week! The manager told me that he will give me this week off--which I did--and next week off--which I DIDN'T. Arrgh ....   πŸ˜    When I go to work next week, I'll be sure to give the manager a daily reminder that I want the following week off.

I planned to have two weeks off back-to-back to do some Spring Cleaning around the house. But that isn't happening now because ... 1.) I've been sick the last four days,   πŸ€’     πŸ€§   and 2.) My vacation schedule was messed-up. Oh, well ....

I deposited some of my money at the Benicia Chase Bank. And I'm just one measly payment away from paying-off my mortgage!   ☺️   I could pay it off right now--or even much sooner--but I decided to just let my automatic mortgage payment end it come May 1st, a Tuesday.     πŸ˜€

But, you know what really pisses me off about my mortgage? The total principal payment left is for $46.15 plus an interest of $0.31 AND ... a "filing fee/recording costs" of $100.00!   πŸ˜΅   They get you, coming and going! Bankers seem like a bunch of "white collar" crooks!

I went to the Mirchi Indian Grill on Columbus Parkway, Benicia, to have a buffet lunch.     πŸ˜‹

And I had to go to the Vallejo branch of the California Automobile Association ( CSAA ) to get a new license tag for my blue Hyundai Accent.    πŸš—   As today is the deadline for it.

Just before I got to the boundary between Vallejo and American Canyon, I hit a 3- or 4- inch sawed-off branch laying on the road!   πŸ˜²  I couldn't swerve to the left because there was a car there beside my car. I checked my car's front right tire later on and it seemed okay.   Whew!      πŸ˜“

And on the way to Napa, on the bridge just past the American Canyon Super Wal-Mart, I saw a dead fawn on the side of the bridge. Poor thing.     πŸ˜’

Before going to the theatre, I decided to stop at the nearby Jack In The Box to have a large fountain drink because it was hot today. When I entered the parking lot, some bitch in a black SUV cut me off at the intersection! She had the stop sign and I had the right of way. But did she yield to me? No, because the idiot bitch was clueless of the fact that a vehicle entering a parking lot has the right of way over a vehicle exiting said parking lot--it's printed clearly in the California ( CLUSTERFUCKNIA is what I call it now because of the libertard idiots running it into the ground ) Driver's Handbook!      😀

I've been calling my home state, CLUSTERFUCKNIA, for almost a year now; no thanks to "gov." moonbeam and his minions!      😑

After the movie was over, I searched the floor for the Dasani Water's bottle cap which had fallen sometime earlier. I found it. I also found a Nickel and 2 Dimes!  Thank you, Lord, for this token of abundance.      πŸ˜ƒ

This SUPER TROOPERS 2 movie is partially funded by individuals through INDIEGOGO. Now, I know what to do with some of my money should I win the lottery Big-Time!     πŸ€‘


-

No comments:

Post a Comment