Wednesday, October 18, 2023

WHEN EVIL LURKS, NR ( 1 hr & 40 min )/A VERY GOOD GIRL, R ( 2 hr & 5 min )

Today, October 17th, 2023, I went to Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max in Fairfield, CA, to watch 2 movies for the $5.00 Show & $5.00 Large Popcorn ( w/ Free Membership) Bargain Tuesday All Day.


 Auditorium 9, C-12

This movie is in Spanish, w/ English subtitles, from Argentina. As you can see from the above screenshot, I Owned The Auditorium 👌😎 👍. I wanted to wait 'til Halloween Night to go see this, along with the new Exorcist & the "mid-quel" Saw movies. But this week is the last week to catch this movie near where I live. ☹️

It doesn't disappoint! It's about a demon-possessed fat guy, rotting away, referred to aptly enough as, "Rotten." This bed-ridden fat guy is "pregnant" and is expecting to pop-out a demon anytime soon---Dang with these "woke" movies trend! 🤦🏽‍♂️ Anyway, you cannot kill it with a bullet because it will just make matters worse. It has to be disposed of by a specially trained "Cleaner." Absent of a Cleaner, the ranch owner and 2 sibling neighbors help him to dispose of the "preggo" guy. That's when things take an evil turn. From then on, the demon hops, skips and jumps from one host to another in wild abandon! There are a lot of graphic headblows in this movie--the movie poster shown below sure hints at it ( even the possessed kids have a go at it, too )! Just a tip ... Stop Eating Anything During The Scenes Wherein They Have To Move The Fat, Bed-Ridden "Preggo" Guy!  😵‍💫🤢🤮   ❗YOU'VE BEEN WARNED ❗ Also, the scenes wherein 2 dogs are enjoying a victim's entrails, a dog mauling a child to death then dragging it away and another child getting its brain 🧠 scooped out by a demon-possessed entity having a case of the "munchies" might Be Way TOO Disturbing To Some Of You❗😳❗😲❗

Do you see what I mean ...?

P.S. This movie is supposedly better than the new Exorcist movie. So, don't be surprised, at all, if whollyweird makes a US version of this movie!  

💰🤑 💵

-

Now, on to the next movie .... 

Auditorium 1, C-9

-

This movie is about a young woman with an old axe to grind. She plots, schemes and seduces her way into "Mother's" inner circle of trusted friends. But "Mother" knows best and already has planned some counter-offensive moves of her own. Who wins in the end when stakes are so high and neither side will stop at anything to outwit the other? This movie could have been better with more polished dialogues among the BFFs; to listen to them talk was quite a turn-off! There are also some video calls that sounded unnaturally scripted. And there are at least 4 plot holes in this movie. The 1st scene about the rare, antique goddess idol does hint at its 2nd & final scene's "worship" of; which I didn't expect to see in a Pinoy movie .... 🤷🏽‍♂️

Side note: There are 4 or 5 very beautiful young women in this movie. I would not hesitate to go out on a date with any of them---But Only For Just Once! Their character portrayals all come across as materialistic & insincere. They're the type that you should "ghost" after the first date if your intention is to find a suitable partner in a lifelong relationship.

I'm still wondering whether those pimples are real or are just sfx.  🤔 

************************************************

When I went out for my morning walk around the park, I felt a pop in the rear of my left leg's Achilles Heel at Exactly 10:10 a.m.! It hurt so much 😖 as I limped for another 1.5 miles ( 2.4 km ) just to get home to rest before driving to Fairfield to see these movies❗I used my automatic car instead of my stick shift car for the obvious reason.  And I limped until past midnight when I arrived home after watching these 2 movies along with another movie ( hint: really "woke"--no, it's not the barbie one which I refused to go see ) that I'd much rather not mention.  My Achilles Heel had been bothering me for over 3 weeks now so that I had to stop incorporating some jogging 🏃🏽‍♂️ sessions into my walking 🚶🏽‍♂️regimen.

If you believe in past lives, in a previous incarnation, I probably cut a captured enemy soldier's Achilles Heel way back then and Karma decided that it was payback time for me today! 🤷🏽‍♂️

The $5.00 Large Popcorn 🍿 is now $5.05---But still as salty 🧂 as before. 👎

I bought a Large Plastic Popcorn Tub at a Dollar Tree Store to use as a holder for my Large Popcorn 🍿 because I like to butter my popcorn ❗ AND THEIR BAGS & TUBS DO LEAK❗❗I often wondered 🤔 why my lap would always smell like stale, buttered popcorn whenever I'd get home from the movies❗❗❗ 



My Aquafina water bottle has "orange"  🍊 in it because I used one of those powdered drink mixes ( Wyler's Light Island Punch  ) to color & flavor my bottled water. Since I have to watch my Phosphorus intake because of my Kidney Disease. But I handle my Sodium intake by eating foods high in Potassium because the new, revised research findings state that a 1:2 ratio between Sodium & Potassium must be maintained for Kidney health. And movie popcorn 🍿 can be salty! 

👉👉👉I forgot to mention in my previous post regarding my friend Soberund Goode's on-line store ( www.soberundgoodes.com ) that he can only sell to buyers based in the USA. Sorry about that .... 🙁

**************************************************

I didn't even feel this. I was awakened by the Alert on my 'phone, though. 😕

 

-

*

No comments:

Post a Comment